IGNORED

Edl Causing Trouble In Bristol...

Cider army1981

You really do have memory problems, I have told you more than once your assumptions could not be further from the truth, I would not stand a snowballs chance in hell of getting into the tory party on many many grounds, so please stop making up stories and lies to add to your strange fantasy nether world and go on worshipping at the altar of good old Tommy the football hooligan and the saviour of humanity and perhaps have tests done on your lack of memory, you just might thank me.

Hell is a place in Norway - where snowballs can be made a plenty. :cool: In my opinion, successive Labour and Tory governments completely mismanaged the immigration issue. If the government hadn't let extreme numbers of foreigners into the country like they did, but just kept it under control........problems with Islamist extremism and such like wouldn't exist in this country today.

Hell is a place in Norway - where snowballs can be made a plenty. :cool: In my opinion, successive Labour and Tory governments completely mismanaged the immigration issue. If the government hadn't let extreme numbers of foreigners into the country like they did, but just kept it under control........problems with Islamist extremism and such like wouldn't exist in this country today.

3 things, I am well aware of where hell is, my friend and his family live near to it and my friends father boarded a bus to visit hell and the bus driver was wearing a BCFC shirt, I promise you that is a true story.

Secondly you will never get an argument from me about the mismanagement of immigration, in fact I quite admire the way Australia protects it's borders (but many will say their immigration laws are racist) but Robinson is a thug, end of and therefore will never be taken seriously by most right thinking people, the amazing thing is Robinson is under 24 hour protection from the police, but his EDL are forever fighting with the police, you couldn't make that up.

and thirdly this I like, proper direct action.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/10107704/Stockholms-male-train-drivers-wearing-skirts-to-work.html

Replying to 'EDL Causing Trouble In Bristol'..........logic says if there was no threat from the Fundamentalist Islamic Sharia nutters then there would be no such thing as the EDL.

First law of causal occurrence: "for every action, there is a reaction".

Isn't that that Newton's Third Law of Motion?

Credit where it's due.

Archived