IGNORED

Edl Causing Trouble In Bristol...

Cider army1981

Would say a very high majority of Muslims would like to abide by there sharia law within Britain, although they do say they don't wish to apply this to the non Islamic worshipping community ( though im sure if they were the majority this would be applied)

We already have these "courts" within Britain.

You speak a lot of sense with a lot of valid points but with the ideology of Islam and its followers, however portrayed, the average joe will not stand for what we see as a infringement of our heritage, culture and way of life

So where exactly are these "courts"? I'm intrigued, I don't buy the tabloids so perhaps I've missed this news.

What I don't understand is, Did all you people still fee this way before 2, yes 2 Islamic extremists did the horrific event?

The amount of people that get stabbed in London, Can you trust hoodies in London, Shall we ship them out as well?

Scourers who have been convicted of stealing all scourers out you go, sorry

Geordies being drunk and disorderly, Can't trust them near kids all of you out as well

Every part of Britain has a number of people who have committed crime, And there have also been some sickening crimes like the one last week, But because there Islamic you can't trust every single Islamic believer?

Sheesh, the knuckles scraping on the pavements are sounding clearly here.

Yep, only the 'intellectual elite' know the score.

Had enough of religions trying to out-breed each other and of politicians only thinking short-term to get re-elected. So, no more religions, no more wars (copyright John Lennon) and time for the 'green communists' putting the planet first and thinking quality of all life rather than just quantity of human life.

What I don't understand is, Did all you people still fee this way before 2, yes 2 Islamic extremists did the horrific event?

The amount of people that get stabbed in London, Can you trust hoodies in London, Shall we ship them out as well?

Scourers who have been convicted of stealing all scourers out you go, sorry

Geordies being drunk and disorderly, Can't trust them near kids all of you out as well

Every part of Britain has a number of people who have committed crime, And there have also been some sickening crimes like the one last week, But because there Islamic you can't trust every single Islamic believer?

Radical islam (not all islam) preaches violence against non-muslims, so being a radical muslim means you are likely to commit violence as it does it you are a member of the real-IRA. You are part of that belief system

Being a scouser or a geordie does not mean that you are part of a belief system that makes you a thief or a drunkard respectively; it merely means that you live there.

That the murderers were radical muslims was not incidental to the murder, it was the reason why they did it.

Radical islam (not all islam) preaches violence against non-muslims, so being a radical muslim means you are likely to commit violence as it does it you are a member of the real-IRA. You are part of that belief system

Being a scouser or a geordie does not mean that you are part of a belief system that makes you a thief or a drunkard respectively; it merely means that you live there.

That the murderers were radical muslims was not incidental to the murder, it was the reason why they did it.

Should every Muslim be deported then? because you don't feel safe

Should every Muslim be deported then? because you don't feel safe

:D

Sixth form debating society closed for the exams?

Leaving aside the obvious rejoindre that I didn't say that; what should be happening is that as membership of certain organisations is proscribed so effective membership of organisations with no formal membership structure should also be an offence.

So somebody ranting "Death to British soldiers" "Behead all those who offend islam" should be imprisoned.

Charlie Gilmour was sentenced to 16 months for swinging on a Union Jack at the Cenotaph, bit harsh IMO but correct that he was punished, so why do people calling for the actual murder of British soldiers as opposed to swinging on a flag not get automatically locked up? They should be.

So:

Deport all muslims - no

Deport a radical muslim calling for the murder of a British citizen, whether a soldier or not - yes

Leaving aside the obvious rejoindre that I didn't say that; what should be happening is that as membership of certain organisations is proscribed so effective membership of organisations with no formal membership structure should also be an offence.

So somebody ranting "Death to British soldiers" "Behead all those who offend islam" should be imprisoned.

Charlie Gilmour was sentenced to 16 months for swinging on a Union Jack at the Cenotaph, bit harsh IMO but correct that he was punished, so why do people calling for the actual murder of British soldiers as opposed to swinging on a flag not get automatically locked up? They should be.

So:

Deport all muslims - no

Deport a radical muslim calling for the murder of a British citizen, whether a soldier or not - yes

I thought you were agreeing with what the EDL want, Well the majority of the ones who protest, I agree with the bottom part, If they show extremist behaviour then you can kick them out

I thought you were agreeing with what the EDL want, Well the majority of the ones who protest, I agree with the bottom part, If they show extremist behaviour then you can kick them out

The problem is,kick them out to where? for instance, the two scum who murdered the soldier were born here and probably have British passports.

The problem is,kick them out to where? for instance, the two scum who murdered the soldier were born here and probably have British passports.

And that is the problem with immigration as a whole. We are liberal and allow people citizenship too easily. Many countries when you become a national/citizen of another country, you lose all rights to go back, you lose your original citizenship.

So we allow people from all over the globe come here knowing full well once they have citizenship, many of them are here for life. They cannot be deported no matter what they do as they will be stateless.

People know this and take advantage of our generosity remorselessly. We should stop handing out citizenship willy nilly. Maybe just work visas. With the right to stay once you have accrued x amount of years of state pension, ensuring people are adding benefit to Britain. Not working illegally and sending British wealth back home.

How about a prison in the British Antarctic Territory? As in the Stalin camps, no-one allowed to sleep with arms inside any blankets we might be generous enough to allow them.

How about a prison in the British Antarctic Territory? As in the Stalin camps, no-one allowed to sleep with arms inside any blankets we might be generous enough to allow them.

Let them be thankful it is british law, not sharia, they may not have been fortunate enough to have arms to tuck in.

So:

Deport all muslims - no

Deportation isn't an option for British citizens - prison is. Lets have a few prosecutions of Islamist preachers for race hatred. The authorities are (rightly) quick enough to prosecute BNP and EDL members - now let's see a few of the hate-preachers jailed.

One question that remains unanswered here is, ' How much money was raised on this fundraiser?'.

Over seven hundred pounds was raised for HFH.Just got back from a day out at the magistraites court,you just couldn,t make it up as regards to our local plod,the march was organized along with the police,the route was planed,start point,finishing point,at no time did it deviate,until the police stopped the march saying that there was a group of uaf supporters ahead.a lot of marchers then left the scene others went to several different pups.About 30 or 40 then went to the pub where the trouble was,every time some one tried to leave the pub to go home,the police refused to let them leave,so you have a group of men locked in a pub for 4-5 hours drinking all the while,so over the top policing,men who have been drinking,not being allowed to leave,getting more and more frustrated and it all kicks off(shock).Listening to the evidence one WPC seemed to be in about 5 different places at once,saying that she arrested some one at the front of the pub when in fact they were arrested at the back,others were arrested in church rd,but were also arrested at the back of the pub,she seemed to be everywhere an arrest took place.So from what I,ve heard the march would of broken up if the police had not kept the ones locked in the pub.On a side note some serving soldiers took part wearing their campain medals,one of which was the one on you tube being badly beaten by a police officer with a shield.

Notr, judging from what u say above and someone I know who was there, have you read the evening post article today?

And thoughts? I think I can gather....

Had a copy but didn't have my glasses,just make out the headlines,and suprise,they got it right it was a HFH not an EDL march.

Had a copy but didn't have my glasses,just make out the headlines,and suprise,they got it right it was a HFH not an EDL march.

But in your previous post you make numerous references to it being a march. Or have I misunderstood?

Also, for a fundraiser, would it not have been far for lucrative for the charity if people went to lots of different pubs in a number of different parts of the city, say in ones or twos, giving the largest number of people the chance to donate money?

But in your previous post you make numerous references to it being a march. Or have I misunderstood?

Also, for a fundraiser, would it not have been far for lucrative for the charity if people went to lots of different pubs in a number of different parts of the city, say in ones or twos, giving the largest number of people the chance to donate money?

As I said it was march,I don't really know what else what to call it,carrying buckets collecting as they went.The organizer lives in the Kingswood area and it started out at the Kingswood British Legion.Lets get one thing straight I am not right wing, slightly left of centre if anything so am not trying to skew anything only saying what I heard.

I've just seen a couple of pictures from the EDL march in London today.

They show people giving fascist salutes near the War memorial in Whitehall

So patriotic Englishmen giving fascists salutes near a British war memorial which partly is there because we defeated fascism

Can someone whose involved with the EDL please explain what you stand for, because this is fn ridiculous.

In 2066 White British will be in a minority in our Country. That troubles me. Pretty clear we are going to be Muslimised in most people's lifetime.

Did we not defend Muslims in Bosnia? Are we not supporting Muslims in Syria? Did we get rid of a murderous tyrant in Iraq to benefit Muslims. Even tough I have sympathy for stoning wives who are adulterous, to death is a bit OTT, while I agree women's rights have gone too far not to educate them is a bit a questionable and to chop of a robbers hand does seem a tadge severe, therefore, to deal with the Taliban has some merit (setting aside 7/7 etc).

So we sacrifice the life's of UK citizens for Muslims go in to massive debt to fund the cost of conflicts, we provide Muslims with sanctuary, free health care, education, loads of benefits for their zillions of off-springs, allow them to butcher animals in the most inhumane way and in return....?

Sorry, I just don't get it the lefty/Muslim agenda.

What? Did you really just say "I have sympathy for stoning wives who are adulterous" and "women's rights have gone too far"? Had to read that several times. Am I missing a huge dose of sarcasm here? What the hell mate?

What? Did you really just say "I have sympathy for stoning wives who are adulterous" and "women's rights have gone too far"? Had to read that several times. Am I missing a huge dose of sarcasm here? What the hell mate?

You just answered your own question. It is pretty hard to miss it Robin. You done well there mate :)

Archived