IGNORED

Edl Causing Trouble In Bristol...

Cider army1981

Think people need to do a bit of research on what the EDL are about and what there aims are.

To say they are racist is wrong, yes they have racists that associate themselves with the EDL, tho no more than the Labour, Conservative and Lib Dem party's I'm sure.

EDL are against the the majority of what Islam stands for as are Sikhs, Hindus.

It's not about the colour of a persons skin, it's about people that want to impose there beliefs and way of life in Britain and have very little tolerance of any other persons beliefs.

Thugs.

I'm glad they weren't killed by the police, they wouldn't of minded that! They would of got off lightly.

I want to see some torcher to these disgusting human beings, and then hang them infront of all the people that they have hurt!

Think people need to do a bit of research on what the EDL are about and what there aims are.

To say they are racist is wrong, yes they have racists that associate themselves with the EDL, tho no more than the Labour, Conservative and Lib Dem party's I'm sure.

It's not about the colour of a persons skin, it's about people that want to impose there beliefs and way of life in Britain and have very little tolerance of any other persons beliefs.

Race isn't just about the colour of someones skin

As I said in a previous post, The EDL is full of Hooligans, Some go to have a protest and put across there views, But the majority go to cause trouble and in doing so shout racist things

The percentage of EDL extremists id much higher than Islamic extremists

As I said in a previous post, The EDL is full of Hooligans, Some go to have a protest and put across there views, But the majority go to cause trouble and in doing so shout racist things

Can you tell me how many were arrested in Newcastle yesterday out of the thousands that attended?

If it means you class me as an extremist not to want sharia law in Britain? not wanting women to be treated like second class citizens? not wanting women to be afraid to walk down any street in our major cities aswell (examples) then crack on

Don't be a ******* idiot. How many people have EDL butchered in the street? How many world trade centres have they blown up?

They might smash up a few pubs but don't compare the two FFS.

Have to disagree with that mate also when did an edl member hack someone's head off or attempt to blow something up or indeed causes carnage like London 7/7?

Islam is not a race it's an ideological religion therefore opposing Islam is not racist.

answer me this then jake-who in 20/30 years time would you like to see running the country?

at least the edl got some balls and are trying to make a stand unlike everyone else

They're just a bunch of hatemongers. Do you seriously think that Britain will become an Islamic state in future ??

Can you tell me how many were arrested in Newcastle yesterday out of the thousands that attended?

If it means you class me as an extremist not to want sharia law in Britain? not wanting women to be treated like second class citizens? not wanting women to be afraid to walk down any street in our major cities aswell (examples) then crack on

Not all the EDL are like that, You have to admit that there is a large percentage of EDL that are extremists

Which is a shame as what they say is all true, But in the wrong minds they become an act of racism

I don't know how many arrests there were in Newcastle, 0? otherwise you wouldn't of brought it up

They're just a bunch of hatemongers. Do you seriously think that Britain will become an Islamic state in future ??

Considering there 6% of the population (estimate) at present and with the average Muslim man fathering 4-5 children compared to a non Muslim man aprox 2 then I'd say within a few hundred years yes, strong possibility

Not all the EDL are like that, You have to admit that there is a large percentage of EDL that are extremists

Which is a shame as what they say is all true, But in the wrong minds they become an act of racism

I don't know how many arrests there were in Newcastle, 0? otherwise you wouldn't of brought it up

Again if myself and EDL members are extremists with the concerns we've got about Islam then so be it.

Id like to think think as myself a concerned English tax payer, who doesn't want to bring my children up in a country that hides away from the fact that there is a real threat from Islam on it shores.

Racist no, nationalist yes

Again if myself and EDL members are extremists with the concerns we've got about Islam then so be it.

Id like to think think as myself a concerned English tax payer, who doesn't want to bring my children up in a country that hides away from the fact that there is a real threat from Islam on it shores.

Racist no, nationalist yes

Again, You come across as the percentage of the EDL that do things the right way and actually understand what the EDL are trying to do

But you can't argue that s large number of EDL members just join in the protests to cause violence, Unfortunately for the EDL it seems it's a large majority that think like this, They turn what the EDL want into things that come across as being racist

My opinion anyway

Considering there 6% of the population (estimate) at present and with the average Muslim man fathering 4-5 children compared to a non Muslim man aprox 2 then I'd say within a few hundred years yes, strong possibility

Haha, where did you get those stats from ?

Again, You come across as the percentage of the EDL that do things the right way and actually understand what the EDL are trying to do

But you can't argue that s large number of EDL members just join in the protests to cause violence, Unfortunately for the EDL it seems it's a large majority that think like this, They turn what the EDL want into things that come across as being racist

My opinion anyway

Fully respect your opinion, but is it based on what the Press have allowed people to see and hear or is it politicians ??

People need to look into Islam and what the EDL are opposed to then maybe it would give you a fairer chance to make up your own mind rather than listening to these people who run the TV and government

If we don't deal with it properly now, we are building up a massive shit storm down the line. Unfortunately I can see the same old faces (lefties, solicitors etc..) holding up proceedings again and the chance will be lost. We will be left with some watered down legislation that resembles the pathetic nonsense we have now.

Some districts of London and some West Yorkshire towns already are.

Extremist thugs leafleting their messages of hate , sex abuse rings, and telling women to go home and not come out again unless they are covered up.

up here in sunny wolverhampton 2 days ago, the EDL had a small meet and that Tommy Robinson was there on his way up to Newcastle. Amongst the usual EDL types were big numbers of sikh's and hindu's who were there in support of their stance on the dangers of radical islam. What do those saying that the EDL are a bunch of racists say to the EDL supporters who are Jewish, Sikh, Hindu, Black etc.....

The most concerning thing, is that the 2 killers (as well as some if not all the 7/7 bombers) were all born in Britain and gained their education in mosques & other Islamic teachings here, as opposed to having it in the Middle East. The MCOB & the other Muslim leaders need to root out these "teachers" and hand them over the authorities, but they dont and they wont, and it will carry on.

up here in sunny wolverhampton 2 days ago, the EDL had a small meet and that Tommy Robinson was there on his way up to Newcastle. Amongst the usual EDL types were big numbers of sikh's and hindu's who were there in support of their stance on the dangers of radical islam. What do those saying that the EDL are a bunch of racists say to the EDL supporters who are Jewish, Sikh, Hindu, Black etc.....

The most concerning thing, is that the 2 killers (as well as some if not all the 7/7 bombers) were all born in Britain and gained their education in mosques & other Islamic teachings here, as opposed to having it in the Middle East. The MCOB & the other Muslim leaders need to root out these "teachers" and hand them over the authorities, but they dont and they wont, and it will carry on.

Sky News showed an interview with a southern Asian guy last night who had joined the E.D.L. march in Newcastle. He said he was there because he was disgusted by Lee Rigby's murder. All the white guys were queuing up to shake his hand. No sign of racism there from what I saw.

Unfortunately, the E.D.L. has been infiltrated by some B.N.P. racist thugs.

I think Amir Khan is a shining example of a great British Muslim. Proud of his religion, but proud of his country too, never afraid to be seen with the Union flag. Amir and his family were keen to integrate, are tolerant of others, prepared to accept the customs of this country, and should be very proud of themselves and his achievements.

The total opposite of the cancer that is Choudary and his henchman.

Love England and particularly Bristol and have always said i will NEVER leave these shores (even though i have a sister in Australia who would home me and her husband would employ me on roughly £4 an hour more than i get here) but even I am starting to think this place is a lost cause not racist in the slightest my major problem is with all the polish and russian people coming over here for work and imho they are out and out costing English people jobs

:laugh: went off on a bit of a tangent there but that is what affects me most in my day to day life . imho any religion that requires you to pray at sunrise and forgo food for a month (Ramadan) sp? is in itself extremist so is very likely to breed extremist fanatics

I'm glad they weren't killed by the police, they wouldn't of minded that! They would of got off lightly.

I want to see some torcher to these disgusting human beings, and then hang them infront of all the people that they have hurt!

That puts you on par with these guys. To take a life when a life has been lost is revenge not justice.

Yep, it seems to be one rule for us and another for them, it's time they were told to like it or lump it.

I've recently been to Malta where they now have 2,000 Muslims. On one occasion there was an open air Muslim prayer meeting in the St George's Bay area. That was interrupted by the Police as it was offending the locals.

The Muslims have been told that on Malta the Roman Catholic religion is protected by law. Muslims can hold prayer meetings in someone's home, but not outdoors. They've also been told that they will not be permitted to build a mosque.

There are 82 Jews living on Malta; they have a Rabbi visit from Sicily and he conducts religious services in the home of one of the local Jews.

I've recently been to Malta where they now have 2,000 Muslims. On one occasion there was an open air Muslim prayer meeting in the St George's Bay area. That was interrupted by the Police as it was offending the locals.

The Muslims have been told that on Malta the Roman Catholic religion is protected by law. Muslims can hold prayer meetings in someone's home, but not outdoors. They've also been told that they will not be permitted to build a mosque.

There are 82 Jews living on Malta; they have a Rabbi visit from Sicily and he conducts religious services in the home of one of the local Jews.

the ##### are getting in everywhere

Archived