IGNORED

Edl Causing Trouble In Bristol...

Cider army1981

War memorial attacks .... 'No arrests have been made'.

Well what a surprise Mr Plod.

Probably Choudray and his gang of scumbags.

If they catch the perpetrators, it will be the usual result. An unelected old fart of a judge will fine them £50 (which the taxpayer will pay because the scum are on benefits), oh, and a slap on the wrists.

W*****s.

That sadly sums up the knowledge of some on here.

WW1 - most artillery was dragged by horses, and cavalry was just that, Cavalry.

WW2 - again field guns etc were towd by horses.

Afghanistan,Iraq,Northern Ireland - bomb sniffer dogs - hundreds of these highly trained dogs killed.

The Ira band bombing - fogot thoses horses as well?

This whole thread starkly illustrates the posters who have nothing to do with Muslims in the course of their daily lives, and the ones that do.

You work with, or live by Muslims and you quickly know the real situation.

Quick question - anyone know about the Islamic 'toilet routine'? - any NHS worker should as its disgusting.

That ties in with why Islamists give non-muslims change in shops etc with their left hand.

I see the BBC had to get that nice man who said 'they were of Muslim appearance' to apologise on air.

What were they then, angry Greeks chanting 'Allah akbar' by mistake?

Go spend a week in a Muslim suburb - you will come back with a different opinion on this - I assure you.

UKIP, whilst not wishing for this of course, will stand an amzingly good chance of picking up multiple seats after this latest display from the "Religion of Peace"

Whoosh!!!!

My point being which you missed, the animals the army dragged into war had no choice what they did. I'm sure they were quite happily running around in a field before they got selected. When you train an animal to do something it is a game to them, they are not taking part as a willing participant. To mark their unecessary deaths with a memorial is bizarre.

Anyway I have no desire to even spend an afternoon with any religious people, no matter who's god they claim to represent. From what you are suggesting it appears you don't believe Muslims are peaceful people, a bizarre statement to make. Perhaps it is you who needs to spend time with them.

This whole thread starkly illustrates the posters who have nothing to do with Muslims in the course of their daily lives, and the ones that do.

You work with, or live by Muslims and you quickly know the real situation.

Quick question - anyone know about the Islamic 'toilet routine'? - any NHS worker should as its disgusting.

That ties in with why Islamists give non-muslims change in shops etc with their left hand.

The only thing that the Qu'ran says about a toilet routine is that you should wash your hands (verse 5.6)

Any NHS worker should definitely know that.

I see less bullshit spouted on that football rumours website than there is on this thread- with the biggest turds coming from those who are telling others to "get their facts right" or "do your research". I'm not going to get into the specifics of anyone's arguments, as this is too complex a social issue to bs properly discussed on a football website, but needless to say, there are people of all religions with some pretty disgusting views and I personally view religion- Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, whatever- as a bigger threat to this planet than all the melting ice caps and drowning polar bears you can muster

However, just because I disagree with organised religion doesn't mean I should be ignorant of it and many of the posts are ignorant in the extreme. So, I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me when they speak of 'Muslims' what 'Muslims' are they speaking of? Was it Shia Muslims who killed that soldier? Sunni? And if they're terrorists, what terrorist doctrine did they subscribe too? Are they Al-Shabbab? Al Queda? Al-Musrahadeen? And If we're sending all these terrorists 'home' where do we send them? Given that at least one of the Woolwich attackers was born in the UK do we send him back to North London? Or of them from abroad, which of the countries arbitrarily created after WW1 or WW2 to allow the division of power between European countries should we send them to? If we ban Sharia law, which versions do we ban? What about other interpretations of Islamic law? Did any of you even know there were countless other Islamic legal doctrines depending on where abouts you're from? Thought not

The main problem here (other than Moor2Sea's troubling views on womens rights) is that none of you have a fuking clue what you're on about. This is partly the fault of the media, who find it more convenient to scare us with broad brush strokes like 'Muslim' or 'Islam' than actually describe what the threat is. If they did describe the 'threat' accurately you wouldn't be scared and they wouldn't sell as many papers

'Muslims' only exist in the way that 'Christians' exist and just stating 'Islam' is like not differentiating between Catholicism and Protestantism. Far more Muslims are being killed by other Muslims in the world than by Western interventionist foreign policy and far more White Christians are killed in this country by other nominally White Christians here than by Islamic terrorists. People need to get a fuking grip

Would love to know what you base your theory on, but being a percentage wouldn't really back up how many there actually are!!

I think Jake Must be off his head. A billion or more Muslims in the world to maybe 100,000 EDL members (that is a high guesstamate). Now I am not great at maths, but I reckon I am probably better than Jake :)

Whoosh - No.

"I've just been exposed as a ****" - yes Screech you have.There was nothing clever or sarcastic about your post.

No, I don't believe Muslims are peaceful people.

Can you give me some world-affecting examples?

The 16th century Jihad, stopped at Vienna?

The Grand Mufti and Hitler deciding what to do with any Jewish survivors of WW2 - you did know that there were dozens of Muslim SS Battalions in WW2?

No?

The President of Algeria declared at the UN in 1955 - "the 3rd Jihad will be won by the wombs of our women" - with the current birth rates of the little darlings, I would say he was spot on.

Twin Towers - London Bombings - Sweden now being the rape capital of Europe (97% committed by Muslims)

Paedophile grooming rape gangs.

As for slaughter - look these kids up.

Charlene Downes

Kris Donald.

How is middle England these days?

Fuking far away from any Muslims judging by your comment. I detest people like you.

Facts from the Guardian, opinions from your boss, donations to Hope not Hate.

And, as soon as an "Immigrant" moves into your little sheltered mews, somewhere in ******-on-sea......oh the outrage!

Crime, drugs, "they' never should have been let in...

"I have no desire to spend an afternoon with any religious people"

You do understand, that for Muslims, there is no life that does not involve Allah.

You and your left wing condecending "Immigration Eutopia" lovers will find out very soon that the dogs, will indeed, bite the hand that feeds them.

Savagely.

Was a muslim responsible for the massacre at Jonestown too?

David Koresh wasn't a muslim

Timothy Mcveigh, not a muslim

Anders Breivik wasn't a muslim.

Hitler wasn't a muslim either.

Michael Ryan, nope.

Jimmy Saville, no, not a muslim.

You see, if all you are looking for is attrocities caused by Muslims then all you will find is this. Try looking a bit harder at what is going on around you, these people all have one thing in kind and it's not religion, it's because they are ******* sick in their heads. You want me to demonise millions of people because a handful are ****** up in their heads, you despise me, fair enough, but you're ranting like a paranoid angry man.

Whoosh - No.

"I've just been exposed as a ****" - yes Screech you have.There was nothing clever or sarcastic about your post.

The Grand Mufti and Hitler deciding what to do with any Jewish survivors of WW2 - you did know that there were dozens of Muslim SS Battalions in WW2?

No?

The President of Algeria declared at the UN in 1955 - "the 3rd Jihad will be won by the wombs of our women" - with the current birth rates of the little darlings, I would say he was spot on.

Twin Towers - London Bombings - Sweden now being the rape capital of Europe (97% committed by Muslims)

Charlene Downes

Kris Donald.

Fuking far away from any Muslims judging by your comment. I detest people like you.

And, as soon as an "Immigrant" moves into your little sheltered mews, somewhere in ******-on-sea......oh the outrage!

You do understand, that for Muslims, there is no life that does not involve Allah.

You and your left wing condecending "Immigration Eutopia" lovers will find out very soon that the dogs, will indeed, bite the hand that feeds them.

Savagely.

Just for the sake of historical accuracy, your 16th Century 'Jihad' was actually more related to the imperialist ambitions of the Ottoman empire and was a direct response to a 'crusade' launched by the Vatican previously.

AND your Muslim Waffen-SS battalions in World War 2 were generally drawn from The Balkans to fight against Tito's Partisans (to whom they were politically opposed) or The Red Sea states to fight the Soviets (to whom they were politically opposed). I suspect there were at least as many Muslims fighting in the Indian Battalions that fought for us in the same conflict

The Grand Mufti thing might be true though, but it's not exactly news that Muslims and Jews don't get on is it?

Anyway, just thought we should ensure historical accuracy during this debate, so everyone knows where they stand

Whoosh - No.

No?

Charlene Downes

Kris Donald.

Savagely.

Excellent post, most modern day English people have absolutely no idea of the struggles between Western Europe and Islam over the past 1,000 years. They are totally ignorant of the ferocious battles that have kept Europe free from Islamist tyranny for the past 1,000 years. The heroic Knights of St John holding the Island of Malta in 1565 against a huge Muslim force is but one example.

Sultan Suleiman controlled the greatest fighting force in the world. Before him lay an armada of 200 ships ready to sail, an army of 40,000 troops on board. He planned to wipe the barren rock of Malta and the Knights of St John from the map. A mere 700 knights stood in his way. Such a 'rabble' would be quickly cleared or would they........ :D

And again Screech - you miss the point by a friggin mile - none of the people you mention were involved in religious crimes.

I was actively involved in the Michael Ryan case (Hungerford Massacre) and religion had bugger all to do with it.

"Hitler wasn't a Muslim" - are you actually able to dress yourself or do the pixies do it for you.

Perhaps a day out in Tower Hamlets might be in order mate.

What are you rambling on about now, pixies?

I am pointing out you to your fuddled brain that not all people who have committed mass murder or ran a paedophile ring are in fact Muslim. Unfortunately your warped mind wont actually understand this because you have a bee in your bonnet about Muslims. I suggest it's you that has a serious problem.

Heard all of this bollocks before about "them" taking over the country blah blah blah, worked with a Muslim bloke for the best part of 6 years, **** knows how I have managed to escape him blowing up our building, raping my wife etc etc.

Didn't we here this crap back in the 50's of black men coming over here and taking all our jobs? Bored of hearing the scaremongering how we should be scared of everything.

Excellent post, most modern day English people have absolutely no idea of the struggles between Western Europe and Islam over the past 1,000 years. They are totally ignorant of the ferocious battles that have kept Europe free from Islamist tyranny for the past 1,000 years. The heroic Knights of St John holding the Island of Malta in 1565 against a huge Muslim force is but one example.

Sultan Suleiman controlled the greatest fighting force in the world. Before him lay an armada of 200 ships ready to sail, an army of 40,000 troops on board. He planned to wipe the barren rock of Malta and the Knights of St John from the map. A mere 700 knights stood in his way. Such a 'rabble' would be quickly cleared or would they........ :D

Nearly right Gobbers

It was the Knights of St John who made malta barren by cutting down all the trees to build their armada! But apart from that pretty spot on :)

Nearly right Gobbers

It was the Knights of St John who made malta barren by cutting down all the trees to build their armada! But apart from that pretty spot on :)

The Sovereign, Sacred and Military Order of the Hospitallers of Saint John of Jerusalem - our 'Brothers in Arms' - as were the Knights Templar also. :cool:

What are you rambling on about now, pixies?

I am pointing out you to your fuddled brain that not all people who have committed mass murder or ran a paedophile ring are in fact Muslim. Unfortunately your warped mind wont actually understand this because you have a bee in your bonnet about Muslims. I suggest it's you that has a serious problem.

Heard all of this bollocks before about "them" taking over the country blah blah blah, worked with a Muslim bloke for the best part of 6 years, **** knows how I have managed to escape him blowing up our building, raping my wife etc etc.

Didn't we here this crap back in the 50's of black men coming over here and taking all our jobs? Bored of hearing the scaremongering how we should be scared of everything.

The problem is Screech, Some are good some are bad argument is fine, and fair enough, but you will not get any real apologists from what we deem the good side. And why is that?

Terrorism in Islam is ambiguous at best, Muslims are taught you should never kill a innocent person. But here is the good or bad part, a innocent in Islam is a follower of Islam Muhammad and Allah, anyone else, i.e. those who reject Islam are not innocent. So we will never have Muslims what ever type of Muslim they are, really backing the west against terrorists, if they do, they they themselves are no longer innocent, as they have rejected Islam. And we all know what "Extremists" do when they believe a Muslim has turned from Islam. Yep that is right, they need to be killed.

So the whole Islam question as far as I can see, is a never ending circle of Extremists doing what the want in the name of Islam and The moderates sitting meekly by and let them get away with it, because in their eyes, it makes them a innocent, and still a proper follower of Islam.

The Sovereign, Sacred and Military Order of the Hospitallers of Saint John of Jerusalem - our 'Brothers in Arms' - as were the Knights Templar also. :cool:

:)

They were not particularly nice, a bit of spit roasting babies and chowing down on them as they rampaged through Europe!

Religion eh? Has a lot to answer for.

Take a trip to Rhodes, Rhodes town is a very interesting place if you are interested in the Knights of St John

:)

They were not particularly nice, a bit of spit roasting babies and chowing down on them as they rampaged through Europe!

Religion eh? Has a lot to answer for.

Take a trip to Rhodes, Rhodes town is a very interesting place if you are interested in the Knights of St John

......you don't need to go that far as Bristol and London were prominent Templar cities and when that Knights Templar Order was disbanded - by Papal and French Royal treachery - their lands were transfered to the Knights of St John.

......you don't need to go that far as Bristol and London were prominent Templar cities and when that Knights Templar Order was disbanded - by Papal and French Royal treachery - their lands were transfered to the Knights of St John.

aye, But most of it has been removed, via bombing and reconstruction. That is what I found fascinating in Rhodes, Not Just Rhodes town but various castkles built over the Islands by the Knights. free to enter as well. jobs a good un!

you despise me, fair enough, but you're ranting like a paranoid angry man.

SX225 knows something about the bigger picture that you quite obviously cannot see. SX225 is certainly not paranoid, SX225 is alerting you to terrible things that may come to pass if people like you don't wake up. Simply put, it's a new chapter in a very old struggle between the West and the East.

.......'aside from Moor2Sea's troubling views on Women's rights' ..... whoosh, only joking there matey .... unlike some religions I treat them as absolute equals not inferiors.

Also suggest rather than a memorial to animals, mankind in general and medieval religions, in particular, start giving them some ******* respect and compassion.

aye, But most of it has been removed, via bombing and reconstruction. That is what I found fascinating in Rhodes, Not Just Rhodes town but various castkles built over the Islands by the Knights. free to enter as well. jobs a good un!

The Knights Templar and Knights Hospitaller were superb castle builders. That's what comes from being Norman-French. ;) They held the Holy Lands, Cyprus, Rhodes and then Malta for centuries and against enormous odds as a result of their castle building prowess. What people forget these days is that the indigenous English people are not just Anglo-Saxon but also Norman-French.

Archived