IGNORED

Edl Causing Trouble In Bristol...

Cider army1981

Have a look at this guys videos;

https://m.facebook.com/#!/lesmoor.kelly?__user=766865410

I'm not condoning this but after what has gone on this week it's about time people started standing up against the Islamification of Britain.

Don't talk shit. These are just hooligans after some trouble. They don't give a monkeys what happened to that young soldier.

Don't talk shit. These are just hooligans after some trouble. They don't give a monkeys what happened to that young soldier.

That is the problem with the EDL. Too many are in it for the ruck, it lets them down. I principle they have got a very good point, but they attract too many beer monster ***** who just want a bit of agro

There are shops in st george which say 'no whites' on the doors. Its disgusting. How can a sign like that not only be allowed this day and age but how has it not sparked trouble?

Can you post pictures of these signs?

Not what I saw today. They were singing England songs and collecting money for help for heroes. The Asian off-license owner up the road from the pub I saw them in, confirmed they'd been no trouble at all.

Not what I saw today. They were singing England songs and collecting money for help for heroes. The Asian off-license owner up the road from the pub I saw them in, confirmed they'd been no trouble at all.

Well from those clips they are running riot and smashing up pubs now.

Completely agree mate shocking. This is not a protest against what happened the other day, just an excuses for idiots to go out and be hooligans. Shame on them!

Just confused as to the double standards. Happy to be proved wrong but the 2 men who murdered that man were both shot, and as police shoot for torso (to kill in other words), it's a miracle their not dead. Most murders are not shot, though they may have forced the polices hand

You make an excellent point, the theory is 2 shots and not just a single shot for each target, dead men cannot fire back at you, the fact that both are alive is indeed a mystery and seems to suggest a change of policy in this instance.

Well if you search on Twitter there is at least one picture showing that the Weatherspoons in St George has been smashed up.

Like I said, I'm not condoning this at all & in this case I agree the majority of those in the clips appear to be p1ssed up idiots spoiling for a scrap.

However, because of the one-sidedness of our Government (not just the current one) & their inability to address the issue, groups like the EDL, UKIP, BNP etc. are going to gain more and more support.

I know the vast majority will shoot me down without really listening, but there is a video on YouTube of Tommy Robinsons reaction to what happened in Woolwich - watch that and tell me that 99% of what he says is not true.

Just confused as to the double standards. Happy to be proved wrong but the 2 men who murdered that man were both shot, and as police shoot for torso (to kill in other words), it's a miracle their not dead. Most murders are not shot, though they may have forced the polices hand

Most murderers don't wait for the police to turn up and then advance at them with guns and knifes.

The EDL smashed up a pub. Probably just what Muslims would like to do as well.

Well done EDL, you utter morons.

Muslim extremists want the fall of western civilisation and peace. They're laughing their heads off when the EDL help them with their plan.

Like I said, I'm not condoning this at all & in this case I agree the majority of those in the clips appear to be p1ssed up idiots spoiling for a scrap.

However, because of the one-sidedness of our Government (not just the current one) & their inability to address the issue, groups like the EDL, UKIP, BNP etc. are going to gain more and more support.

I know the vast majority will shoot me down without really listening, but there is a video on YouTube of Tommy Robinsons reaction to what happened in Woolwich - watch that and tell me that 99% of what he says is not true.

He made very very good points. I am not sure there is much anyone can disagree with what he says.

Part of a good strategy really if you think about it, carry out acts so vile to incite the far right and then having lit the blue touch paper stand back and play the victim when the far right react against 'normal' muslims.

Reckon some need climbing gear. Muslamic ray gums get ringside seats to abuse troops but Honkie gets kettled.

And there my friend lies our problem, the enemy within. The do gooders who'll bend over backwards to let Islamists abuse our culture and way of life, they're the reason this country is a laughing stock.

You make an excellent point, the theory is 2 shots and not just a single shot for each target, dead men cannot fire back at you, the fact that both are alive is indeed a mystery and seems to suggest a change of policy in this instance.

So you can prove that the police shoot to kill, and not to disable?

Your evidence is?

The fact they are both alive is no mystery, dead men can't talk.

Police and army personnel are trained to disable, not kill, in the right circumstances.

UKIP ? Oh come on please!

EDL and BNP may have an element of trouble makers in their midst, but UKIP?

The EDL smashed up a pub. Probably just what Muslims would like to do as well.

Well done EDL, you utter morons.

Muslim extremists want the fall of western civilisation and peace. They're laughing their heads off when the EDL help them with their plan.

When are the current generation of " lads" going to realise that playing up in a pub is the easiest way to be controlled by the police.

If they want to have a demo,stay out of the pub and have one!

Archived