IGNORED

Edl Causing Trouble In Bristol...

Cider army1981

Makes me laugh that some people on here are oblivious to what the Quran is about and what the majority of Muslims want to put in place in our country ( sharia law ect ) 20-30 years time with the way things are going, this will happen, the politicians are to scared to address this problem in fear of reprucussions from those representing Islam, EDL have valid points and also have some knobs that represent them, but without them, the real issues of Islam and its ideology will not be known to the likes of some ignorant British people who think multicultralism and Islam will not bring this country to its knees, I'm sure your future daughters, granddaughters will thank you in 30 years time

Most murderers don't wait for the police to turn up and then advance at them with guns and knifes.

I did say the police forced their hand, and that these circumstances were extreme. However, this is one murder. There are murders everyday in this country, and this is one inspired by a political motive. No imam has ever called for their law over us. This whole idea of Muslims wanting Sharia law in the UK is farcical, and the few who do are the tiny minority like there are in every society. Mr Robinson condemns (and rightly so) the few sharia law courts in the UK, among other things, but what about the white, non religious man who beats his wife to control her and punish her. What about Joseph Fritzle, what about when the IRA killed those soldiers and policemen just a few years ago. The EDL didn't go beat up the Irish. It was accepted as a tragedy caused by a minority. There are riots in Belfast many times a year between non-muslims.

So you can prove that the police shoot to kill, and not to disable?

Your evidence is?

The fact they are both alive is no mystery, dead men can't talk.

Police and army personnel are trained to disable, not kill, in the right circumstances.

The two men were both running when they were shot from a decent range. Very unlikely you could fail to kill one of them in those circumstances

I did say the police forced their hand, and that these circumstances were extreme. However, this is one murder. There are murders everyday in this country, and this is one inspired by a political motive. No imam has ever called for their law over us. This whole idea of Muslims wanting Sharia law in the UK is farcical, and the few who do are the tiny minority like there are in every society. Mr Robinson condemns (and rightly so) the few sharia law courts in the UK, among other things, but what about the white, non religious man who beats his wife to control her and punish her. What about Joseph Fritzle, what about when the IRA killed those soldiers and policemen just a few years ago. The EDL didn't go beat up the Irish. It was accepted as a tragedy caused by a minority. There are riots in Belfast many times a year between non-muslims.

Is there a point to your rambling?

The two men were both running when they were shot from a decent range. Very unlikely you could fail to kill one of them in those circumstances

You really are naive, these are highly skilled marksmen, if they wanted to of killed them, they'd be dead.

So you can prove that the police shoot to kill, and not to disable?

Your evidence is?

The fact they are both alive is no mystery, dead men can't talk.

Police and army personnel are trained to disable, not kill, in the right circumstances.

i'm afraid you are wrong on all counts, the police shoot to kill as do the army, I don't need to present any evidence to you because I know it to be fact.

Is there a point to your rambling?

The point is that if a muslim kills someone, the media and the people of this country get very angry and innocent Muslims get persecuted and abused. A white man kills someone...may not even make the local news in favour of a story about a dog that can balance a ball on its nose. There are double standards there

• Admin

You've lost me with reference to Fritzel.

I have an Irish passport, travelling on it now is a lot easier than 30 years ago and there were plenty of instances of Irish coming out of pubs and getting a kicking, just for being Irish back when there had been an atrocity. But that was before the internet and mobile phones and the stories didn't make the paper.

I can remember being in a nightclub in Bristol when the Falklands war was on and an Argentinian guy who had been here a few years took a real beating, I guess you'll never stop it.

You really are naive, these are highly skilled marksmen, if they wanted to of killed them, they'd be dead.

once you pull that trigger you don't know what will happen, no one is that skilled unless the target isn't moving. a ricochet of of bone can take the bullet on a different course, a sudden movement by the attacker can change things entirely.

Yes they may have shot to stop not kill, but there are no guarantees, they wouldn't know if the target was a haemophiliac for example

You've lost me with reference to Fritzel.

I have an Irish passport, travelling on it now is a lot easier than 30 years ago and there were plenty of instances of Irish coming out of pubs and getting a kicking, just for being Irish back when there had been an atrocity. But that was before the internet and mobile phones and the stories didn't make the paper.

I can remember being in a nightclub in Bristol when the Falklands war was on and an Argentinian guy who had been here a few years took a real beating, I guess you'll never stop it.

Just a reference to the sex crimes muslims have done, that fritzle did to an extreme. We didnt start kicking Austrians

Don't know the name of it, it is on the left hand side as you go into town just over the bridge

The internet cafe definitely used to have a "No whites allowed" on the door a few years ago, whether or not it still has or the cafe is even still there I don't know.

once you pull that trigger you don't know what will happen, no one is that skilled unless the target isn't moving. a ricochet of of bone can take the bullet on a different course, a sudden movement by the attacker can change things entirely.

Yes they may have shot to stop not kill, but there are no guarantees, they wouldn't know if the target was a haemophiliac for example

I know you know about firearms but believe me the systems put in place are not to disable, if you have to pull that trigger you shoot to kill and your target area is the torso, biggest target and where the vital organs are, there is no grey area I can assure you, look back over the years when the police have opened fire and very few have survived to tell the tale.

Edit:- and I repeat, 2 shots in very quick succession.

I hear what you're saying, but if the target is a haemophiliac then I'd say that's just their bad luck.

I know you know about firearms but believe me the systems put in place are not to disable, if you have to pull that trigger you shoot to kill and your target area is the torso, biggest target and where the vital organs are, there is no grey area I can assure you, look back over the years when the police have opened fire and very few have survived to tell the tale.

I was on about shoot to injure, not shoot to kill, if you want to shoot to kill you keep firing if the target is still breathing after the first shot. :)

The internet cafe definitely used to have a "No whites allowed" on the door a few years ago, whether or not it still has or the cafe is even still there I don't know.

This would be a breach of the 1976 Race Relations Act and the 2010 Equality Act that replaced it.

You could sue the cafe. I think you should. All you will need is some evidence.

I was on about shoot to injure, not shoot to kill, if you want to shoot to kill you keep firing if the target is still breathing after the first shot.

OK, but the philosophy is 2 shots in quick succession to the torso, not many people will survive that, obviously the police or armed services (with exception of the SAS) would not cold bloodedly put more rounds into a man already downed unless of course he still had hold of his firearm and refused to let go.

The point is that if a muslim kills someone, the media and the people of this country get very angry and innocent Muslims get persecuted and abused. A white man kills someone...may not even make the local news in favour of a story about a dog that can balance a ball on its nose. There are double standards there

You are seriously having a laugh with that one aren't you? Must be the same as when Asians attack whites but it is never repoerted as a "race crime" along with the sex gang that only attacked underage white girls - we were told that wasn't a race crime attack either.

The bottom line is if certain muslims or any foreigners do not want to integrate in this country or shout bile on the streets they should not be here, but the spineless government do nothing about it as they will be labelled racist. The country needs to get a backbone and start deporting individuals who do nothing to help this country and just claim claim claim.

OK, but the philosophy is 2 shots in quick succession to the torso, not many people will survive that, obviously the police or armed services (with exception of the SAS) would not cold bloodedly put more rounds into a man already downed unless of course he still had hold of his firearm and refused to let go.

If it was a shoot to kill policy surely they would? Trouble with the torso shot, there is a lot of soft tissue, there is a relatively high chance it will kill, but not immediately, and that it the problem. I am sure if I got shot twice in the torso I wouldn't get up and the pain would be unbearable. but adrenalin does funny things.

But thanks for the info, I wasn't aware the police had a shot to kill policy. I knew the armed forces did. I can only presume there were medical personnel there to ensure these guys had the best chance of survival for interrogation.

Islam extremist make up about %5 of the Islamic population, so on estimate there would be less than %1 of that population in the UK, Let's not tar all of Islam with the same brush,

Just like our Pwopper Nawty geezers, We're not all like them, I believe the Muslims who have extremist views should be deported/arrested, The same as I would if I went to there country and shouted about all them going to hell because there Islamic

Not all of Islam is Extreme, Just the same as not all football fans are Hooligans,

The EDL on the other hand, It's like a combined gang of all the footy hooligans that have there extremist views,

I'm a youngster so can't remember, But what was it that lit the fuse to this time bomb? Tony Blair going to war with Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan? Or was it before then?

Archived