IGNORED

Marlon Harewood

citylad05

Yes, that hat-trick at against Villa was a bit flukey, and that goal in the opening minute against Man Utd should never have gone in. How he ever got to be top scorer for Nottingham Forest and West Ham beats me, and how Villa could have thought he was worth £4m is baffling. How the hell could he possibly have played nearly 500 games in his career, scoring around 125 goals in the process? I don't know, football managers, eh? They just can't recognize a shit player when they see one.

Oh he must be brilliant after all those stats!

I believe he's scored 12 goals since August 2010 (About 70 games)

But as i said, which you chose to leave out of your reply, he could be decent in league one, I didn't like Stead before he joined and thought he was rubbish, glad he proved me wrong.

That's not my point and you know it, my point all of that list ended up leaving us with an expensive pile of pooh.

Read the above reply.

i'm not a critic and in the main hopeful over his summer signings, but I fail to understand the love in that creams over his every word and movement, he has achieved nothing, when he has I will judge.

I actually agree with much that you say here, but he might not be helping his cause if he signs Harewood IMO.

who said he's going to be expensive? I wasn't aware you are involved in contract negoations

My wife once got off with him. Fortunately there was no penetration or she'd be a wizard's sleeve now.

In many ways I am gutted because he's an ugly **** but also he's a footballer so can pull fit women, therefore she must be fit...

No penetration? You sure it wasn't Ryan Taylor she got off with?

Oh he must be brilliant after all those stats!

I believe he's scored 12 goals since August 2010 (About 70 games)

But as i said, which you chose to leave out of your reply, he could be decent in league one, I didn't like Stead before he joined and thought he was rubbish, glad he proved me wrong.

Dont forget, his record is as good as (holds the ball up well ) Taylor over the last two seasons.

My wife once got off with him. Fortunately there was no penetration or she'd be a wizard's sleeve now.

In many ways I am gutted because he's an ugly **** but also he's a footballer so can pull fit women, therefore she must be fit...

...can you be sure he didnt set things up for team-mates to score though? .. after one or two of them maybe worked themselves into better scoring positions?

...have you thought of that? night night sleep well :)

That's not the Otib way. Firstly we decide he's useless then we wait attentively for his first mistake ,then we go straight for the jugular to prove that we were right all along.

Job done

Spot on analysis - not only on OTIB - but the pub / boozer culture bullying that passes for debate.

The reason for this aggressive approach? Intimidate the person to gain control while conveniently deflecting from their inadequacies and insecurities.

Spot on analysis - not only on OTIB - but the pub / boozer culture bullying that passes for debate.

The reason for this aggressive approach? Intimidate the person to gain control while conveniently deflecting from their inadequacies and insecurities.

Read that in one of your monthly WAG mags?

Finally, some are starting to recognise that this forum is full of bullies and people trying to stir trouble.

I've said for many a year, to friends and to club officials, that this forum should not be allowed to be so "anonymous".

IMO it should be regulated and only open to season ticket holders, who need to openly display who they are/where they sit.

Lets see if people are as brave with their opinions then..!?!

You are quite right about the forum not being allowed to be so anonymous, Mr BS3. I do question your parents for giving you Bar as a first name. Very strange... :facepalm::whistle:

Whilst I agree to a certain extent about some of the gist of your point, you lose all credibility for the point with your anonymous user name. I changed my login from HZ25 (block, row, seat) to my real name to eliminate my anonimity, maybe you'd care to follow suit to back up the point you're trying to make...

Just a thought.

Read that in one of your monthly WAG mags?

Maybe he did, but he has a valid point, all the same. Much of what you read here tells you far more about the people doing the posting than it does about the individuals they're referring to.

If some of the contributors had any idea just how much they reveal about their own personal psychology in the things they write, they wouldn't be quite so eager to hit the keyboard. Their actual identities may be concealed, but an awful lot of other stuff is unwittingly laid bare. Anyone who cares to look beyond the surface content potentially understands more about the bloke who wrote it than most authors would feel comfortable with (which of course includes me, for what that's worth).

Just a thought for us all to ponder....

Maybe he did, but he has a valid point, all the same. Much of what you read here tells you far more about the people doing the posting than it does about the individuals they're referring to.

If some of the contributors had any idea just how much they reveal about their own personal psychology in the things they write, they wouldn't be quite so eager to hit the keyboard. Their actual identities may be concealed, but an awful lot of other stuff is unwittingly laid bare. Anyone who cares to look beyond the surface content potentially understands more about the bloke who wrote it than most authors would feel comfortable with (which of course includes me, for what that's worth).

Just a thought for us all to ponder....

But the really funny thing is, as in most threads it's the happy clappy's/thou must not criticise the manager/club brigade that are usually the by far the most aggressive.

Archived