IGNORED

Derrick Williams

Rocky

This sounds promising. A word of caution though, don't expect these players to bed in immediately and be Paolo Maldini mark two, they're young and still learning. I know lots of people are saying 'Moloney Flint Williams Cunningham' and assuming it's going to be amazing, but let's not get carried away!! We don't even know if Fontaine might still be first choice because of his experience... I'm really pleased SO'D is addressing the centre back positions but these guys are going to need time to settle in. Let's just get behind them and be patient if it takes a while for them to settle.

Almost a future Republic Of Ireland back line. I like the look of it too. Villa have a decent reputation for developing and bringing through youth so for his guy to decide to seek first team football elsewhere (if tweet is correct) speaks volumes about his ambition to me. Looks like our new management team's W Midlands connections could be bearing fruit.

Could be a pain in the ass if 'Trap' feels the same whilst we reside in L1.. Am i right in thinking the 'international breaks' don't extend this far down the league ladder?

Could be a pain in the ass if 'Trap' feels the same whilst we reside in L1.. Am i right in thinking the 'international breaks' don't extend this far down the league ladder?

I think you're right, unless you have over a certain number picked maybe. What that certain number is I have no idea though!

Archived