IGNORED

The Ashes 2013

Lew-T

Can't wait for the start of play tomorrow morning! Anybody going to any of the tests??

I think it's going to be a harder series than people think. Going 3-1 England

Never easy against the Aussies. 3-1 seems about right, although Horace reckons 3-0 and a draw.

3-1 would be my guess too. Loving Beefy's optimism, but we've always got a top order collapse in our locker, thankfully I think the Aussies have too. Where we wipe the floor with them is in the bowling, they might have some young quicks, but if Siddle is your leader then you're starting from a low point. I won't mention their spinners.....

Fancy Cook and Trott to score a bagful and Jimmy and Swanny to take their fair share of wickets. Really hope that Root has a good series, what a future he's got and I'd love to see Prior further cement his ever growing legacy as the best wicket keeper / batsmen since the wonderful Mr Gilchrist reinvented the role

Going to be a great summer, can't wait!

I can't remember an Aussie team that I've never heard of half of them !

A very young side is the Aussie team. Their two openers are only 23, they've also called up a 19 year old this morning. They will be a force a few years to come

about 50/50 at the moment aussies had some dodgy bowling but picked up two wickets,

I'm worried about KP think he's been a shadow of his former self and needs to build an innings for me,

Trott is looking in fantastic nick tho'

about 50/50 at the moment aussies had some dodgy bowling but picked up two wickets,

I'm worried about KP think he's been a shadow of his former self and needs to build an innings for me,

Trott is looking in fantastic nick tho'

looks as if my fears were justified...should of picked compton over KP

• Admin

At this early stage on Day 1, it appears that Cook made the wrong call electing to bat on a pitch that is already showing considerable turn, some of the shots we have got out to have been an embaressment.

How long before people realise that the stable innings Compton would provide is what is missing?

This is all going like the first test in this country last time - where is Monty to bat out the innings this time!

At this early stage on Day 1, it appears that Cook made the wrong call electing to bat on a pitch that is already showing considerable turn, some of the shots we have got out to have been an embaressment.

How long before people realise that the stable innings Compton would provide is what is missing?

This is all going like the first test in this country last time - where is Monty to bat out the innings this time!

I don't know, Phants. Don't want to be batting last on this wicket, long way to go yet

Archived