IGNORED

The Ashes 2013

Lew-T

Players dont walk in club cricket let alone a test match

Possibly due to the shite example set by players like Broad. I love it how the ECB & England team go on about the Spirit of Cricket yet when it's tested the win at all costs mentality prevails.

What is the difference with what Broad did and a guy claiming a "catch" that wasn't. The West Indies keeper got banned in the champions trophy didn't he?

Broad by law of the game he has the right to wait for the umpire to give him out. A player doesn't have the right to claim a catch he knew he hasn't taken.

Possibly due to the shite example set by players like Broad. I love it how the ECB & England team go on about the Spirit of Cricket yet when it's tested the win at all costs mentality prevails.

The spirit of cricket was only put in the Laws by Colin Cowdrey when the laws were rewritten by the MCC when it was still running cricket.

When a batsman in on nought or in single figures and walks then come back and have a pop until then it is a crock

The spirit of cricket was only put in the Laws by Colin Cowdrey when the laws were rewritten by the MCC when it was still running cricket.

When a batsman in on nought or in single figures and walks then come back and have a pop until then it is a crock

Broad was really playing fair, what a hypocrite.

If it's all about being moral then surely Trott should have refused to walk when he was wrongly given out knowing that he had got a big inside edge? No, he was told to go and had to walk. Why should Broad walk before the Umpire indicates that he should?

Because he hit it to slip ffs !

Because he hit it to slip ffs !

It only went to slip because it came of Haddin something a lot of people are making seem a lot more blatant. I didn't watch it live so don't know how much of an edge sound there was but the ball had only just passed Broad when it bounced off Haddin to slip.

Not saying the umpire was right in anyway of course, but everyone saying he edged it to slip isn't bang on.

It only went to slip because it came of Haddin something a lot of people are making seem a lot more blatant. I didn't watch it live so don't know how much of an edge sound there was but the ball had only just passed Broad when it bounced off Haddin to slip.

Not saying the umpire was right in anyway of course, but everyone saying he edged it to slip isn't bang on.

Hear what you're saying but it would have gone to slip without Haddin's assistance.

Archived