IGNORED

The Ashes 2013

Lew-T

Really not sure where the Aussies go from here. England could declare now and would win this game. When well respected pundits are saying yesterday was the worst they have seen from an Aussie team it clearly shows how pathetic the batting line up is.

Really not sure where the Aussies go from here. England could declare now and would win this game. When well respected pundits are saying yesterday was the worst they have seen from an Aussie team it clearly shows how pathetic the batting line up is.

Ours hasn't been great mind, we've been helped out massively by our middle order, the Aussies haven't. We have a few issues, Cooks struggling for runs but I think he's a different class to anything in the Aussie side so he'll find form soon enough.

Have we got enough runs already? I'd still like us to bat them well out of the game and stick them in with an hour to go tonight, give them the run around a bit. Completely knock their confidence.

Ours hasn't been great mind, we've been helped out massively by our middle order, the Aussies haven't. We have a few issues, Cooks struggling for runs but I think he's a different class to anything in the Aussie side so he'll find form soon enough.

Have we got enough runs already? I'd still like us to bat them well out of the game and stick them in with an hour to go tonight, give them the run around a bit. Completely knock their confidence.

Another 120 runs and we are safe. The wicket is so dry, swanny is already spinning the ball at right angles.

As for our to order, they just need to sort their form out and this series will be one of the most one sided ever.

Root is looking nervous and edgy opening the batting

Not sure if bringing Haddin back was a good move by Aussies, got runs at Trent Bridge but opted out of two catches in this test, seems past it as a keeper.

Would love to see Monty in with Swanny at some point, think he got a five fer in current match.

Another 120 runs and we are safe. The wicket is so dry, swanny is already spinning the ball at right angles.

As for our to order, they just need to sort their form out and this series will be one of the most one sided ever.

Root is looking nervous and edgy opening the batting

Your right, another 120 runs should do it for us, I guess I'm just mentally scarred from watching us capitulate in the past!

Form/class is ok but we've given them a sniff on a few occasions when they've had no right to it.

Archived