IGNORED

The Ashes 2013

Lew-T

It was touch and go for the stumping.

Fair play to Agar, hasn't been the innings of a tail ender.

Having seen it tonight it is not touch and go it was a dreadful decision by the third umpire and one which may cost England the game.

Having seen it tonight it is not touch and go it was a dreadful decision by the third umpire and one which may cost England the game.

With the shadow its hard to be 100% certain, don't think he actually lifted his foot it was sliding back and then putting his weight on it. It's hard to be certain beyond any doubt due to the shadow.

Having said that Trott's shouldn't have been given by the same reasoning. Without the inside edge shot of hot spot it was impossible at the time to be certain as the close in slow speed shot of it made it look like and inside edge. And the front on hot spot didn't show the edge.

From the stump camera it looks as though his foot was in the air slightly when the bails were taken off by Prior. Taking nothing away from Agar though, he played brilliantly.

Saying that though, when he played for Henley cricket club in Oxfordshire, he used to bat 3!

From the stump camera it looks as though his foot was in the air slightly when the bails were taken off by Prior. Taking nothing away from Agar though, he played brilliantly.

Saying that though, when he played for Henley cricket club in Oxfordshire, he used to bat 3!

No part of it was over the line whether it was in the air or not so it should of been given out.

I still think if we take advantage of these conditions on day 3 we'll win. Just takes one of our batsmen to get a ton.

Swanny will come into play on day 4.

i agree. If we bat all of today we will win.

Come on ENGLAND!! By the time I checked for tickets only Durham was left - bit too far really.

176-5, Bell needs to stay in and make a ton at least! 250 is the minimum target to bowl at I feel.

Reckon 250 could be difficult for the Aussies to chase. Swann will be a handful on that and in non swinging conditions I reckon England have more in them than Aus.

275 lead and England have it I reckon, 250 hard but possible. 200 very much game on.

Oh please! No one has walked for a generation and DRS has completely over ridden that.

Everyone in the ground knew he was out apart from umpire, disgusts me that Broad didn't walk. Obviously an old fashioned view.

Archived