IGNORED

The Ashes 2013

Lew-T

Has anyone explain to Warner how these reviews work? Someone other than Watson that is.

I reckon they saw that hotspot didn't pick up the one with Smith yesterday and thought they would try their luck.

I reckon they saw that hotspot didn't pick up the one with Smith yesterday and thought they would try their luck.

Good point . And I'm sure it had something to do with being just shy of a century- but to me he is going to look the fool (more so) if Clarke goes for a dodgy decision and they can't review it. And as well as he's playing Clarke has rode his luck enough already!

527-7 dec.

Now we'll find out what the England batting line-up is made of when there's a bit of pressure on.

The bowling attack has been great, especially Jimmy and Swanny, but I've long thought the batting can be on the fraglile side at times. Hope they prove me wrong.

527-7 dec.

Now we'll find out what the England batting line-up is made of when there's a bit of pressure on.

The bowling attack has been great, especially Jimmy and Swanny, but I've long thought the batting can be on the fraglile side at times. Hope they prove me wrong.

Not so far... although Bresnan should've reviewed, really should've known if he hit or not! Miles away from the bat on replay.

Fear not guys. I live 20 mins from old Trafford and there is a lovely grey cloud gathering pace! I'll bust out my rain dance if required.

I want them to play on, Aussies need to set a target that England might be tempted to go at, Aussies have nothing to lose as England retain the Ashes otherwise.

All the indications are for torrential downpours overnight. Prolly a draw, so bang goes my bet on Oz :(

Reminds me of the lovely story of Clive Lloyd greeting the England team at a rainswept Georgetown Airport with "welcome to Manchester" ;)

Why is there no consistency? Smith was given not out when nothing on hot spot but clear audio yet KP given out?

Because, in both cases, they decided that they didn't have enough evidence to overrule the on-pitch umpire.

Archived