IGNORED

Rovers Online Tickets

CodeRed

an error occurred - not working AGAIN! Can't even log on. Will try phoning later

I've tried a couple of times, I can log on and see the rovers match but it won't let me buy.

It's good that there's no booking fees now but if we have to phone and have the ticket posted

(as I did with Palace tickets) then the postage cost simply replaces the booking fee.

It reminds me of the time when Colin Sexstone came on the OS crowing that he was

removing the (then) 5% booking fee and replacing it with a flat £1 charge......tickets then were £20.......think about it!

I've tried a couple of times, I can log on and see the rovers match but it won't let me buy.

It's good that there's no booking fees now but if we have to phone and have the ticket posted

(as I did with Palace tickets) then the postage cost simply replaces the booking fee.

It reminds me of the time when Colin Sexstone came on the OS crowing that he was

removing the (then) 5% booking fee and replacing it with a flat £1 charge......tickets then were £20.......think about it!

A question, CR. Would you go back to paying booking fees if the system worked correctly?

Actually two, What's the bloody rush, you've got until next Tuesday?

Bristol City v Bristol Rovers JPT Round 1

Wed 4th September 2013 19:45

Tickets are ON SALE for this fixture.

Ticket Prices:
Adults: £15
Seniors: £10
Under 18's: £10
Under 8's: £5

For any queries regarding tickets, please contact the Supporter Services team on 0117 9630 600 between Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm.

Thank you for your support.

Buy

Anyone got a number to phone and book tickets?

I wouldn't bother. My son has just rang and been told the system is down. The same thing happened when I rang last Friday for Palace tickets. I was told then that they would ring me back on Monday to sort it, but it's now Thurday and I've still not received a phone call!!

Bit P'dO with it TBH and will be giving the Palace game a miss as they have not even got the courtesy to return a phone call (I rang them Tuesday to remind them as well!!)

Will try to order my Gas tickets online when I get home as I can't even access my account at the minute.

JOKE. If you're reading Dave L, you should know I usually try to defend the club as much as possible and have praised the actions of ticket office staff on here over the summer, but this is getting right on my tits!!

Bristol City v Bristol Rovers JPT Round 1

Wed 4th September 2013 19:45

Tickets are ON SALE for this fixture.

Ticket Prices:

Adults: £15

Seniors: £10

Under 18's: £10

Under 8's: £5

For any queries regarding tickets, please contact the Supporter Services team on 0117 9630 600 between Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm.

Thank you for your support.

Buy

Thats the supports service not the ticket office though isn't it?

Does your brain work or is it just a collection of nerve endings

Do you want to be constructive or do you come on here to believe you are superior to people?

We're all fans trying to get tickets against our rivals, no need to be a right knob is there?

They told me the system was down but that they'd call me back. I was feeling quite optimistic until I read the post from glynriley. :-/ Got to the 'select a seat' page on the website but it wouldn't let me select a seat. I haven't been able to get back to that page since. At least it's on Sky.

They told me the system was down but that they'd call me back. I was feeling quite optimistic until I read the post from glynriley. :-/ Got to the 'select a seat' page on the website but it wouldn't let me select a seat. I haven't been able to get back to that page since. At least it's on Sky.

Sorry mate!

Archived