IGNORED

Rovers Online Tickets

CodeRed

From Mr Smith back in May:

"We hope supporters will see an improvement in the way we communicate as well as the ticket buying process. Our aim is to make all interaction as simple and as hassle free as possible. Our new relationship with Green 4 Solutions is a huge step in the right direction."
Green 4 Solutions are the CRM market leader within the sport and leisure industries, with their dynamic model already utilised by American sports teams, European rugby clubs and various recognisable names across the football world, including Portuguese giants FC Porto"

Makes you wonder how the club would survive in the premier league. Not that it'll get there in my lifetime. God help us if we get to the final and need to sell 30k tickets.

Didn't we have ticketmaster or similar when we went to our last playoff final, so I guess at least we are lucky that scenario won't arise.

Regarding the change of company, I can't see why the club has done all this to save booking fees, it's us (fans)who pay them after all and it's pretty much standard for buying concert tickets etc online. I would rather have kept the booking fee and not have had any of the hassle this shambles has caused.

Logged on to online ticketing this morning at 9.00am - got through to seat selection 4 times before 'ERROR OCCURRED'.

Telephoned to be told I would be called back, that was at 9.45am, no call as yet.

Lucky enough to not get an engaged tone three times, twice have gone through to a mailbox full message, once to the shop(!) where I was told they couldn't transfer me.

3 1/2 hours, no tickets and god knows how much spent on calls.

ABSOLUTE JOKE.

A question, CR. Would you go back to paying booking fees if the system worked correctly?

Actually two, What's the bloody rush, you've got until next Tuesday?

True, but that's not the point. The tickets are on sale from today so people expect the system to work from today. A lot of people have wasted a lot of effort.

I promise and they fcuked it up

1 promise 1 apology and they fcuked it up

Another promise an other apology and they fcuked it up

Learning from their mistakes? Are they bollox. All these false promises, don't make them if you can't keep them

Joke of a club joke of a board, Am i bloody glad I have boycotted home games why these muppets are in charge!

The club also has to take responsibility for the actions of it's staff. I get that computer systems can fail, what I can't excuse is the human side of a customer service not working.

As I said earlier, I rang last Friday to book Palace tickets and was assured i would receive a call back on Monday. Monday came and went, tried again Tuesday, was told the same thing. Now on Thursday a new fiasco is unfolding so no doubt the sale of Palace tickets are way down the priority list. I was going to buy 4 tickets, I'm not now, and that is due to a failure on the human side, not the ticketing system.

This morning talking to my work mate - said how poor the ticketing online / at the match / PoTD / turnstyles we has been. We said that after a few weeks of problems it needs to run smoothly for the Rovers game or people will start using the word "Fiasco" - wish i'd put some money on it now... but your right, to many mistakes / problems - they really need to sort it out, hate to think how much money and good will it's costing them.

I promise and they fcuked it up

1 promise 1 apology and they fcuked it up

Another promise an other apology and they fcuked it up

Learning from their mistakes? Are they bollox. All these false promises, don't make them if you can't keep them

Joke of a club joke of a board, Am i bloody glad I have boycotted home games why these muppets are in charge!

Theres nothing like getting behind your club is there..............and that is nothing like it. F.F.S joke of a club :facepalm: you need to find another hobby.

What's the rush?

I guess people have got little faith in the system, unsurprisingly and don't want to leave it to get their tickets. I'm going to leave it until Tuesday personally, but when I got my season tickets on one of the last available days I had an experience similar to HanhamRed's.

Theres nothing like getting behind your club is there..............and that is nothing like it. F.F.S joke of a club :facepalm: you need to find another hobby.

I have don't you worry.

Although the manager and team on the pitch get my support away from home thank you very much.

Really really slow.

Still no luck.

But this happens to all companies, from Ticketmaster to us, so can't blame the club really.

I don’t agree.

A lot of companies introduce new systems. The usual procedure is to have the new system running in the background before the old system is switched off. This enables any data that needs to be kept to be transferred from the old to the new. You then do extensive user testing in a dummy environment. Only when you’re satisfied that all is o.k. do you switch off the old system and start using the new one.

City tried to do it on the cheap without these simple steps and all the problems only became obvious when the new system went live.

There is no one else to blame but the club, in the person who made the decision to do it the cheap way. Usually, if things go as badly as this in the real business world, this person is sacked.

I don’t agree.

A lot of companies introduce new systems. The usual procedure is to have the new system running in the background before the old system is switched off. This enables any data that needs to be kept to be transferred from the old to the new. You then do extensive user testing in a dummy environment. Only when you’re satisfied that all is o.k. do you switch off the old system and start using the new one.

City tried to do it on the cheap without these simple steps and all the problems only became obvious when the new system went live.

There is no one else to blame but the club, in the person who made the decision to do it the cheap way. Usually, if things go as badly as this in the real business world, this person is sacked.

In the real bad, you switch back on your old system! if it is the main source of income for your business. But oh no, cheap and nasty is the way! Like you say I have seen people sacked for far less in the private sector. This mob seem to have public sector values (which I currently work in) don't give a shite, no real urgency, no lessons learned and a real couldn't give a **** attitude to boot.

This morning talking to my work mate - said how poor the ticketing online / at the match / PoTD / turnstyles we has been. We said that after a few weeks of problems it needs to run smoothly for the Rovers game or people will start using the word "Fiasco" - wish i'd put some money on it now... but your right, to many mistakes / problems - they really need to sort it out, hate to think how much money and good will it's costing them.

So do I mate. As a ST holder I've not experienced any problems so far this season, but have obviously read about them on here. As I've said, I've now given up on trying to get Palace tickets but I thought, after the club made a point in testing the system, Rovers ticket would be easier to obtain. I'll try again online when i get home and hopefully can get them sorted out before the bank holiday weekend when the club will shut down for 3 days.

What's the rush?

Trouble is, if we leave it until next week, the worry is that the system won't hold itself together on the last day that season tickets holders can get their seats.

BTW - I'm a season ticket holder, but judging by all the comments on here and previous experiences I've had, I think I'll leave it until monday.

Logged on to online ticketing this morning at 9.00am - got through to seat selection 4 times before 'ERROR OCCURRED'.

Telephoned to be told I would be called back, that was at 9.45am, no call as yet.

Lucky enough to not get an engaged tone three times, twice have gone through to a mailbox full message, once to the shop(!) where I was told they couldn't transfer me.

3 1/2 hours, no tickets and god knows how much spent on calls.

ABSOLUTE JOKE.

I just got lucky I presume.

Redialled a couple of times to get round the engaged tone then rang through to the full Voicemail.

If you then press 0 (for the operator) it will put you back into the endless ringing and so on... after 15 mins going in this loop I got through and all sorted fortunately.

Trouble is, if we leave it until next week, the worry is that the system won't hold itself together on the last day that season tickets holders can get their seats.

BTW - I'm a season ticket holder, but judging by all the comments on here and previous experiences I've had, I think I'll leave it until monday.

That's a Bank Holiday, are we sure the club is open???

That's a Bank Holiday, are we sure the club is open???

As I said in my post a few up, I reckon the club will be shut for 3 days after tomorrow.

It's OK posters from Singapore asking "what's the rush?" but they're presumably not after a ticket.

As I said in my post a few up, I reckon the club will be shut for 3 days after tomorrow.

It's OK posters from Singapore asking "what's the rush?" but they're presumably not after a ticket.

Yeh the website confirms only on sale by phone or in person Today, Tomorrow and then Tuesday before all seats released.. I would hope that the Club will use common sense here (I know its hard to believe) and get people in on Saturday/Monday morning at the very least if the online issues aren't resolved..

SALE PROCEDURE

Thursday, August 22nd

Supporter Services (0117 963 0600) – 9am–5pm

BCFC Megastore at Ashton Gate – 9am–5pm

Online (not for Wedlock Stand)

Friday, August 23rd

BCFC Megastore at Ashton Gate – 9am–5pm

Saturday, August 24th

BCFC Megastore at Ashton Gate – 9am–midday

Sunday, August 25th

Online only

Monday, August 26th (Bank Holiday)

Online only

Tuesday, August 27th

BCFC Megastore at Ashton Gate – 9am–5.30pm

Wednesday, August 28th – Tuesday, September 3rd

(unsold season ticket holder seats released)

Yeh the website confirms only on sale by phone or in person Today, Tomorrow and then Tuesday before all seats released.. I would hope the Club will use common sense here (I know its hard to believe) and get people in on saturday/Monday morning at the very least if the online issues aren't resolved..

Agreed - and maybe Thursday and Friday evenings as well. A couple of hours overtime can't cost that much...

I just got lucky I presume.

Redialled a couple of times to get round the engaged tone then rang through to the full Voicemail.

If you then press 0 (for the operator) it will put you back into the endless ringing and so on... after 15 mins going in this loop I got through and all sorted fortunately.

Yeah I tried that, just luck of the draw I guess. I ended up going to AG as I only work in Knowle - god knows how frustrating it must be for people where that isn't an option.

Quick update - the queue is about 12 long outside Williams and same in the shop, although only one till selling in the shop and 3 out of 8 windows open outside the Williams :grr: - usual places eg central Dolman pretty full but plenty still available. No clue as to when the website will be back up and when asked about being called back got a blank look.

On the plus side, there were plenty of staff getting a fag break so all good.

Archived