IGNORED

Rovers Online Tickets

CodeRed

• Admin

Really really slow.

Still no luck.

But this happens to all companies, from Ticketmaster to us, so can't blame the club really.

Agreed but people will still blame the club.

In the past sites used to crash when busy, but that is really a thing of the past.

To be honest after all the recent ticketing problems is anyone really surprised that it has crashed?

The club DO have to take responsibility for choosing this new company, the few seasons have had no problems like this, but already this year it has been problem after problem - in any other line of business something drastic WOULD have been done now, even if it meant reverting back to the old company.

I expect that there are already supporters who have had enough and that won't be back!

I would be interested to know why BCFC providers, the reason given was to cut back on booking fees, but how does that benefit the club?

Can't believe that they would go through all the upheavel of new scanners / cards etc just to save us £1 booking fee on any match ticket purchased??

Wasn't it mentioned that there was only a few hundred sold on top of ST's per game ???

In the past sites used to crash when busy, but that is really a thing of the past.

To be honest after all the recent ticketing problems is anyone really surprised that it has crashed?

The club DO have to take responsibility for choosing this new company, the few seasons have had no problems like this, but already this year it has been problem after problem - in any other line of business something drastic WOULD have been done now, even if it meant reverting back to the old company.

I expect that there are already supporters who have had enough and that won't be back!

I would be interested to know why BCFC providers, the reason given was to cut back on booking fees, but how does that benefit the club?

Can't believe that they would go through all the upheavel of new scanners / cards etc just to save us £1 booking fee on any match ticket purchased??

Wasn't it mentioned that there was only a few hundred sold on top of ST's per game ???

The club also has to take responsibility for the actions of it's staff. I get that computer systems can fail, what I can't excuse is the human side of a customer service not working.

As I said earlier, I rang last Friday to book Palace tickets and was assured i would receive a call back on Monday. Monday came and went, tried again Tuesday, was told the same thing. Now on Thursday a new fiasco is unfolding so no doubt the sale of Palace tickets are way down the priority list. I was going to buy 4 tickets, I'm not now, and that is due to a failure on the human side, not the ticketing system.

Out of all the people panicking on this thread, how many of you are season ticket holders?

If you have a season ticket, why are you worrying so much?! Leave it and come back in a couple of days. Your seat is secured until Tuesday!

I am but I also want to try and get the seat next to me for my Dad.

Well it's quite clearly working mate

The phone line is still active. You will still be placed in the queue. But no one at city will answer because they don't use that system anymore. The person who's position in the queue is 1 will just be sat there for ever. If you move up the queue it's because people lower down in the queue have given up. I would hope that people are not getting charged if they're ringing this number.

Archived