IGNORED

Rovers Online Tickets

CodeRed

ahh that easy, so just hand it over and no need for the ticket? fair enough

They just open the turnstiles once the queue gets long. No need for a ticket either.

Seriously though. Print it out hand it to the bloke with the hand held scanner at the turnstile and hope it's working!

That just says by phone or online? So could be more as a fair few people will have gone down and bought theirs.

And "by the club at Ashton gate". I guess they mean ticket sales in person and are not using it as an alternative way of saying Bristol city. Absolutely shockingly low number - mainly due to the well publicised online and phone problems!

So am I! I reckon the system is down until it is reset and as everyone has probably gone home/to the pub this won't happen until tomorrow morning.

I think you're right. I will keep trying at random intervals this evening, but not holding any hopes. Up early tomorrow to try again...

So am I! I reckon the system is down until it is reset and as everyone has probably gone home/to the pub this won't happen until tomorrow morning.

No way any self respecting IT department would ever leave a public system in that state and go home for the night.

If they have I would imagine that has broken big parts of the contract.

My ticket is there, I'm just getting this;

Haven't attempted to buy my ticket for the gas game yet, but just went onto the online ticketing system to see if it would work.

Went to reservations section, saw my ticket, clicked buy tickets and I got a message saying- 'Unable to find any valid variants.'

Archived