IGNORED

Urgent Ticketing Update For Tonight

AdamB

Opps

Ive just informed 3 others about this as they dont use this forum,but like me had their ST's taken Saturday, and all 3 and they were independant of each other said they would now cancel the direct debit with zebra and to hell with the ST.

For them like most I guess its not a money thing when getting a ST but the convieneance of just being able to rock up at AG and gain entrance

I know it is for me, i cant make every match and after working it out i actually lose money by having a ST but its just an easy option for me, or at least it was !

I guess there is also many more out there as i type cancelling the zebra DD

My next issue is if i have to get down AG from 17:30 and im sorted by lets say 18:00 ( i know doubtful but you never know) then what am i to do ?

Only thing there to do is to get rat arsed, i feel the yellow hi-vis mafia could be in for a rough night tonight!

Cheers

Mark

It's a shame they haven't said how many season tickets need to be reissued this evening, giving those who need to collect a new ticket more of an idea as to the length of queue they might encounter.

Just hope if you get a paper ticket rather than a replacement card you'll still be able to use the DEH at half time.

It's a shame they haven't said how many season tickets need to be reissued this evening, giving those who need to collect a new ticket more of an idea as to the length of queue they might encounter.

Just hope if you get a paper ticket rather than a replacement card you'll still be able to use the DEH at half time.

What do you think is most likely, given the club's track record?

It says FROM 5.30, so I guess not before and you can come anytime after. It depends how much of a gambler you are to leave it too late though.

I think my ST works, not sure because it's not been scanned yet this season. However, if I was one of the ST holders who had been inconvenienced by this shoddy system, I'd expect to be able to get my replacement at anytime today, not in a 2 hour window before kick off.

How about this, you have to have an implant injected into your neck when you buy your ST, like dog pet passports?, they work don't they?.

Numpties in the gates would scan your ass not your neck, then stamp a refused entry stamp on your forehead

Another thought and ive just tweeted baker this:

Im one that needs a new ST after Saturday.. no mention if ID anywhere ? Is it needed tonight and in what form ?

I guess they will need some form of id ? yet nothing mentioned anyway or at least ive not seen anything

ummm been to old trafford several times never ever had a problem how the **** do they cope?. We are talking about 11 to 14k FFS not 76k.

Easy- Both Manchester United and LCCC use a ticket system designed by Ticketmaster.

Manchester United are big enough to have their own call centre - but still went to the top of the ticketing chain for how to sell their tickets.

All,

Just trying to get the message out with regards to a couple of developments on the ticketing front.

It carries mportant info for those with e-tickets for tonight and also those who had season tickets that weren't working.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130917-ticketsupdate-1059367.aspx

Regards,

Adam

Season tickets that did not scan were "held" on Saturday. Will the same apply tonight?

Im one that needs a new ST after Saturday.. no mention if ID anywhere ? Is it needed tonight and in what form ?

I guess they will need some form of id ? yet nothing mentioned anyway or at least ive not seen anything

Just bring the receipt you were given when your season ticket was taken from you....

The tickets have the seat number on them. But the security staff will take them away at the turnstile. See the problem now?

No.

If it is raining people often move back, further up the Dolman. Having a different numbered seat ticket or no ticket at all doesn't stop them doing that.

Unless it was a very big crowd (against Shrewsbury!!) if I had no ticket, a season ticket for the Dolman wings or a paper ticket for the Dolman wings I could sit in any empty seat I wanted. The lack of a ticket could make it harder to resolve, but it has always been possible.

So really, anyone could turn up and say, 'I'm here for my new season tickets, my name? Porter. Initial M.'

Thanks very much!

I think my ST works, not sure because it's not been scanned yet this season. However, if I was one of the ST holders who had been inconvenienced by this shoddy system, I'd expect to be able to get my replacement at anytime today, not in a 2 hour window before kick off.

Yup. Not sure what they expect people to do from 5.30 to 7.45 either. I got to laugh or I'd cry at the thought of ST's being swopped for paper tickets, as the only real issue I've had was a shop bought paper ticket for the Gas game not scanning at all!

Not 100% but I thought he said he wasn't given, offered one even when he asked for one.

He did, and there in lies a problem for me. No offence to Mark but I'm ****** if I would have handed over £400+ worth of ST's without some form of receipt.

Again I can't believe what I am reading. The physical ST card cannot be the problem as as M_Porter said elsewhere his and his daughters tickets were scanning on some devices and not others, and then vice-versa. It's the scanners not the cards!!!

He did, and there in lies a problem for me. No offence to Mmark but I'm ****** if I would have handed over £400+ worth of ST's without some form of receipt.

I agree however i didnt hand them over for him to keep, he took them to scan them and then just refused to give them back, had he made his intentions clear before i gave them to him that should they not scan he would be keeping them, he woudnt have got anywhere near them.

But once he had them short of knocking the jumped up little ***** out I wasnt getting them back !

you are correct he just having a laugh i think

So it looks like dinner in KFC for me tonight then, and then a shit load of natch for desert

Sounds good to me. In fact I've just had a KFC and should start on the natch by 6pm. Luvvly jubbly.

I agree however i didnt hand them over for him to keep, he took them to scan them and then just refused to give them back, had he made his intentions clear before i gave them to him that should they not scan he would be keeping them, he woudnt have got anywhere near them.

But once he had them short of knocking the jumped up little ***** out I wasnt getting them back !

Fair enough I suppose, not sure what will happen tonight if mine won't scan then (I'm still not sure if it works or not)!!

But once he had them short of knocking the jumped up little *****out I wasnt getting them back !

Got to say credit to you and thanks for posting what happened to you on here, with this info they sure aren't getting mine!

Again I can't believe what I am reading. The physical ST card cannot be the problem as as M_Porter said elsewhere his and his daughters tickets were scanning on some devices and not others, and then vice-versa. It's the scanners not the cards!!!

Exactly he said his scanned but his daughters didn't at the turnstile and the his daughters did but his didn't on the hand held scanner with a steward.

Mickey Mouse has got a Bristol City watch.

Archived