IGNORED

Urgent Ticketing Update For Tonight

AdamB

Oh don't worry, now that one game has passed without total catastrobe, I'm surd that his smugness will soon be back telling us what a wonderful job his paymasters are doing!

Tim, in all seriousness mate you're a shining light on hear for me at the moment! Amongst all the chaos you manage to crack me up fella ?

It has been years since I've been to BS3 other than Gerry Gow Testimonial ... and that was a farce with ticketing, too. When we can pay cash on the day/night - as I believe Shrews fans could this evening - then I will be back. PLEASE can we have one gate in the ground where you hand over a £20 note and in you go?? Simple or what??

It has been years since I've been to BS3 other than Gerry Gow Testimonial ... and that was a farce with ticketing, too. When we can pay cash on the day/night - as I believe Shrews fans could this evening - then I will be back. PLEASE can we have one gate in the ground where you hand over a £20 note and in you go?? Simple or what??

No but then they won't be able to give you your nectar points and burger vouchers. You know, the essentials.

So you won't watch a match as you cannot pay cash on the turnstyle?

• Admin

So all this ticketing trouble according to dave l is only less than 150 tickets.

What I don't get is how can 150 tickets cause so much trouble and such long queues every game.

Just wondering why it needed the statement releasing in the first place if it was affecting so few people

Archived