IGNORED

Urgent Ticketing Update For Tonight

AdamB

Again I can't believe what I am reading. The physical ST card cannot be the problem as as M_Porter said elsewhere his and his daughters tickets were scanning on some devices and not others, and then vice-versa. It's the scanners not the cards!!!

Yes, that's bleedin' obvious to everybody bar the idiots running the show. It's the classic situation with an indequate automated system. The incompetent blame the users; the competent fix the system.

you are correct he just having a laugh i think

So it looks like dinner in KFC for me tonight then, and then a shit load of natch for desert

Keep the receipts for dinner, I'm sure the club will refund you the cost of a zinger meal if you have to get to the ground early to get your tickets and you aren't able to go home and eat before the game.

I'm going to throw away £17 of my hard-earned rather than get involved with this fiasco. I'd strongly advise others to do the same.

:) I may go down there just to witness the fiasco, then go to the pub!

I feel sorry for those that pay for this kind of screw up though, you don't deserve it. But I have to say, on my one man crusade to remove the club of the numpties that are running it, I am loving this!

:) I may go down there just to witness the fiasco, then go to the pub!

I feel sorry for those that pay for this kind of screw up though, you don't deserve it. But I have to say, on my one man crusade to remove the club of the numpties that are running it, I am loving this!

Yeah you never know, there might even be a fire or an accident to watch on the way home as well, what a cheap night, promise me one thing Bud don't make any comment that might make deadeye break cover OK.

Keep the receipts for dinner, I'm sure the club will refund you the cost of a zinger meal if you have to get to the ground early to get your tickets and you aren't able to go home and eat before the game.

No, but they'll give you a voucher for 10p off a hot dog to be used between 1:25 and 1:29 pm.

Yeah you never know, there might even be a fire or an accident to watch on the way home as well, what a cheap night, promise me one thing Bud don't make any comment that might make deadeye break cover OK.

What? I was thinking of giving the bird that headed up the academy bid a clump around the head while I was passing!

That should do it :)

What? I was thinking of giving the bird that headed up the academy bid a clump around the head while I was passing!

That should do it :)

You bastard, I was having nice relaxing day off listening to music and I wasn't going to start drinking until the build up to the game and now i'm going to have to start, Mrs Bung has locked the booze up, slap, slap.

You bastard, I was having nice relaxing day off listening to music and I wasn't going to start drinking until the build up to the game and now i'm going to have to start, Mrs Bung has locked the booze up, slap, slap.

crack her head on the cabinate to open it, job done, then do a bit of French Surrender Monkey chanting out the window and chuck some wine bottles through the neighbours windows. Should set you up nicely for a good evening!

crack her head on the cabinate to open it, job done, then do a bit of French Surrender Monkey chanting out the window and chuck some wine bottles through the neighbours windows. Should set you up nicely for a good evening!

They ain't got any windows left, I trashed them long ago during my single handed range war, seeing as you, Aizoon and Kingswood mask let me down when I was selecting my magnificent 7, any more bright ideas?.

They ain't got any windows left, I trashed them long ago during my single handed range war, seeing as you, Aizoon and Kingswood mask let me down when I was selecting my magnificent 7, any more bright ideas?.

I signed up, but you didn't give me the address! I ended up Mogadishu and it all kicked off

I signed up, but you didn't give me the address!

That's because deep down I didn't want you here, you're far to quick to use your fists to sort out problems, at least I tried a bit of diplomacy on the frog eyed balding midget with a ******* Napolean complex and his surfboard ladyboy wife, before I torched the place, what would you have done?, marched straight over there and kicked off FFS.

That's because deep down I didn't want you here, you're far to quick to use your fists to sort out problems, at least I tried a bit of diplomacy on the frog eyed balding midget with a ******* Napolean complex and his surfboard ladyboy wife, before I torched the place, what would you have done?, marched straight over there and kicked off FFS.

How can you say that? I would have kicked him and it in the ******* head!

Reply from Adam Baker:

1. @AdamBakerBCFC Im one that needs a new ST after Saturday.. no mention if ID anywhere ? Is it needed tonight and in what form ?

2. @MarkPorter1972 hi Mark. Simply state your name and the first line of your address. Hope that helps.

Reply from Adam Baker:

1. @AdamBakerBCFC Im one that needs a new ST after Saturday.. no mention if ID anywhere ? Is it needed tonight and in what form ?

2. @MarkPorter1972 hi Mark. Simply state your name and the first line of your address. Hope that helps.

That helps, are you in the phone book?

Reply from Adam Baker:

Helpful if a near neighbour wants a free season ticket!

Ah but I don't need alcohol to fight my battles, sums you and your type up Mr Bung

on a serious note I was about to have shower last night after a days graft in the garden and noticed that there was an outline of what looked jesus or it may have been SOD (they are similar) on the inside of my underpants, should I send it to the Vatican for deification? or advertise it privately as a miracle and open up a tourist attraction, I always value your advice if not your violent ways.

on a serious note I was about to have shower last night after a days graft in the garden and noticed that there was an outline of what looked jesus or it may have been SOD (they are similar) on the inside of my underpants, should I send it to the Vatican for deification? or advertise it privately as a miracle and open up a tourist attraction, I always value your advice if not your violent ways.

If it is still damp, press it on some toast, and say it is a miracle, and sell the toast on EBAY, then put you pants in a glass box in your door way, and get punters to pay money to see it. You could introduce a decent ticketing system to lower the queue time, but if you don't have the money to do that a certain mr K A Smith maybe able to help you in your venture.

If it is still damp, press it on some toast, and say it is a miracle, and sell the toast on EBAY, then put you pants in a glass box in your door way, and get punters to pay money to see it. You could introduce a decent ticketing system to lower the queue time, but if you don't have the money to do that a certain mr K A Smith maybe able to help you in your venture.

You don't happen to know anyone with a redundant ticketing system that Mr Smith could set up for me do you?

Archived