IGNORED

Urgent Ticketing Update For Tonight

AdamB

Does seem lie the clubs priority is to nip in the bud this issue of duplicated tickets rather than just simply sort out the problem with the scanners.

Thankfully my tickets to seindon arrived safely and are in the traditional format. My advice would be for the POTD guys would be too boycott home games and do a few away matches instead.

There are clearly still problems with ticketing, and we still need to fix them, and we are doing, though not as quickly as we would have hoped. Just to clarify - the total number of people affected (people who need to reclaim their season tickets, and those who have bought an e ticket for tonight's game) is less than 150. Everyone else should be fine. If you are collecting your ST, You don't need to turn up at 5.30, but from 5.30. Providing you don't leave it to the last minute, you shouldn't have a problem. Nobody will have their season tickets taken from them tonight. If there are still a handful that aren't working we will resolve the issue at a later date.

COYR

There are clearly still problems with ticketing, and we still need to fix them, and we are doing, though not as quickly as we would have hoped. Just to clarify - the total number of people affected (people who need to reclaim their season tickets, and those who have bought an e ticket for tonight's game) is less than 150. Everyone else should be fine. If you are collecting your ST, You don't need to turn up at 5.30, but from 5.30. Providing you don't leave it to the last minute, you shouldn't have a problem. Nobody will have their season tickets taken from them tonight. If there are still a handful that aren't working we will resolve the issue at a later date.

COYR

So why were the ST's taken last time, if it's the scanners that are at fault?

COYR

I hope your right that everything will be ok tonight. Based on previous experiences I am not feeling very confident.

COYR

Are you fixing them though, or is it another botch-job?

'Everyone else should be fine'... I wouldn't hold my breath.

Have just made it into the dolman stand. They have now installed scanners and they let me in.

Had the pleasure to meet NTTDS outside promoting his programme event next week. Comes across as a really nice guy and a really committed city fan.

The scanners worked? Was that a printed ticket?

Last season the season ticket scanned through the plastic wallet - now you have to fiddle about to take it out. If they get wet tonight - what is the betting that they don't scan? Will they take away all the offending season tickets and make us all queue before the next match? If any of us get upset - we might find ourselves on the naughty step!

The turnstile tonight seem to be using the scanning system so you enter it yourself... Seems to be working so far.

Regarding keeping e-tickets I cannot see how it will help. You emailed the tickets and have known for a while they do not scan, do simply emailing those that have chosen this option would be the best way to short this... By saying please collect a match day ticket.

I agree seems they are going to keep them and check foot duplicates (or hope v they have dissuaded people by this announcement). it serves no other option... I mean what are they going to do with them... Club should be honest, there would be no backlash as I am sure we would all agree with stopping cheap cheating freeloaders.

Absolutely fuming!!!!!

Arrived at the ground to pick up a ticket at the collection point and it took less than 30seconds. No queues or anything. Also. The ticket machine scanned my season ticket without any problems AND to top it off there was no queue to get in to the Dolman!

WTF am I supposed to complain about on this forum now? The club had better contact me personally to explain this as i'm outraged that this ran so smoothly. Where's Dave L now hey???

Archived