IGNORED

This Forum

CosmosUK

My eye's are open mate...we'd have got beaten big time if we'd played your tactics.

I've watched Burns at FGR's and for us...he ain't good enough yet.

It's ridiculous comments like play the reserves, that make me understand the mentality i'm talking too...waste of breath tbh.

As i said "Open Your Eyes" your spouting because you got yourself in a mess.

Oh! i also said the reserves would show more passion.

Now go and have a pint!

Mate...I go to most games and have seen the way we play.

What you feel after a game means **** all in the big picture...coming moaning on here is going to do what? Make you feel a bit better? That's good then...

I listen to a lot of fans shouting and moaning at the Gate... and I often wonder if they actually understand football, because they all seem in a time warp tbh...so those moaning and booing...I seriously couldn't give a shit about because they seem to know **** all.

Honestly MATE, are you for real ?

If in your eyes what you are watching is acceptable, which given your comments this afternoon seems to be the case, then i am certainly clueless.

So are they incapable of running with the ball??

You know the problem v Sheff U?

They weren't in trouble through the game.

Backwards passes, sideways passes, nobody moving everyone static.

They'll deal with that all day.

We set ourselves up to fail.

Like I already said earlier, Sheffield United were set up ultra negative and won ugly.

Its upto City to break them down which they didn't and lost due to the setup of the team, its done and dusted as frustrating as it is we cant change it but we now have a game on Tuesday to look forward to or dread it, whichever way you want to look at it.

Like I already said earlier, Sheffield United were set up ultra negative and won ugly.

Its upto City to break them down which they didn't and lost due to the setup of the team, its done and dusted as frustrating as it is we cant change it but we now have a game on Tuesday to look forward to or dread it, whichever way you want to look at it.

But thereby lies the real problem, if we win tuesday night you and few more will then be crowing and telling everybody, for the umpteenth time that's the turning point, if we lose you will say what did you expect they are top of the league, you can't lose mate.

Honestly MATE, are you for real ?

If in your eyes what you are watching is acceptable, which given your comments this afternoon seems to be the case, then i am certainly clueless.

It is what it is mate...we are suffering from years of mistakes...like I said...imho...you could bring in God right now and we'd still have the same players and ability. Is it acceptable? Like I said...what can you do...? Either go and support...Stop going...or come on here and do neither and just moan like ****... it's not the answer... if it was that simple every Club would be doing it.

Its upto City to break them down which they didn't and lost due to the setup of the team, its done and dusted as frustrating as it is we cant change it but we now have a game on Tuesday to look forward to or dread it, whichever way you want to look at it.

If we were talking one off then I'd have no issue.

But our players are frightened to death of the ball and/or taking a man on.

We lost to Sheff U because we couldn't break them down.

But how we set up is the reason why.

We are not two wins all season by coincidence.

We are set up poorly and there's no reason for it to be like that.

But thereby lies the real problem, if we win tuesday night you and few more will then be crowing and telling everybody, for the umpteenth time that's the turning point, if we lose you will say what did you expect they are top of the league, you can't lose mate.

Wrong, if we win I don't come on here crowing about we won... I am just happy we won regardless if we play rubbish or we play like world beaters. In the end its the win that matters not what some rube from the country thinks

Yet when a point is made comparing how we set up v another club who are getting it right and who we could emulate....

The response is "Go and support them then"

That's adult like in response??

You are showing all the Knowledge of what I was referring to earlier... Reading have been where we are now... We are not Reading now... FFS mate... are you taking the piss or on a wind up...seriously? Different Club, money, league, circumstance etc...ridiculous... you may as well compare us with Barcelona....

If we were talking one off then I'd have no issue.

But our players are frightened to death of the ball and/or taking a man on.

We lost to Sheff U because we couldn't break them down.

But how we set up is the reason why.

We are not two wins all season by coincidence.

We are set up poorly and there's no reason for it to be like that.

And at the start we were playing entertaining, attacking football and were left exposed at the back. We then revert being set up not to concede but look poor as an attacking force

Its about getting the balance right and we haven't done as of yet.

Compare us with Barcelona.

Yeah because that's the same as comparing to a team in the division we were in earlier this year...,

I am pointing out STRUCTURE and TACTICS.

We are negative, we don't want the ball, we are static and as a result we can't break teams down.

FFS one up front at home to a team who haven't won away in 11!!!!!

It is what it is mate...we are suffering from years of mistakes...like I said...imho...you could bring in God right now and we'd still have the same players and ability. Is it acceptable? Like I said...what can you do...? Either go and support...Stop going...or come on here and do neither and just moan like ****... it's not the answer... if it was that simple every Club would be doing it.

What is the answer then? carry on turning up, say everything is fine and everything is hunky dory? maybe if the directors and players saw the ground as it is in your sig the penny might drop and they may consider all is indeed not fine.

Now you're talking and why would that be?

Well that's down to the manager, no one else. He is responsible for picking the team and tactics of course...

I just don't think by getting rid will solve anything and I still stand by what I said previously that I would give him as much time as needed. Whether it pays off long term or not, no one knows but if he is gone we move on to the next manager...I just hope they adhere to these new policies that should've been implemented years ago.

Predict BCFC's next LEAGUE win, it looks really tough right up to february 1st to me.

Well I don't think we will lose next month if that's any good? as for a win who knows, our last manger had 6 wins by the new year that was deemed not good enough and he was shown the door maybe dreary will be ........... nah Jan would be a bad month for any new man to face and we are not for turning allegedly.........well in words anyway. 

Well that's down to the manager, no one else. He is responsible for picking the team and tactics of course...

I just don't think by getting rid will solve anything and I still stand by what I said previously that I would give him as much time as needed. Whether it pays off long term or not, no one knows but if he is gone we move on to the next manager...I just hope they adhere to these new policies that should've been implemented years ago.

and signing players of course.

Just to clarify, are you saying that a relegation would be acceptable within your "as much time as needed" quote?.

Well I don't think we will lose next month if that's any good? as for a win who knows, our last manger had 6 wins by the new year that was deemed not good enough and he was shown the door maybe dreary will be ........... nah Jan would be a bad month for any new man to face and we are not for turning allegedly.........well in words anyway. 

I hope you're right about not losing, but with 3 at home and Notts County away, I'd like to think we'll win at least 2. We need to IMO as January's fixtures look really tough.

You probably read my expectations... but is it SoD's fault... any manager would have been in the same situation yesterday.

We lost to an own goal late in the game...we could have grabbed a late winner without that own goal...won 1-0 and the reactions on here would be completely different.

We apparently weren't over run... it could have gone either way.

I'm not sure every manager would be in the same situation, Spud. I think there are many managers who would see the visit of a side with a rotten defence and an appalling away record as the chance to go all out for a. win and set their stall out accordingly. Sean sets up to try not to lose, ultra-cautious- with essentially the same formation we've seen fail to create many scoring chances in the past. To win we rely on a bit of JET's unpredictable genius or a terrible defensive error by our opponents.

We don't take the game to them and are totally unambitious. O'Driscoll's pre-match. comments summed up the lack of ambition. "I told the players to prepare for a scrappy game", "The first gosl is likely to be crucial, if there is a goal".

The loss was so disappointing that I actually think the reaction here has been quite restrained considering we're back in the relegation zone and look no better than we were before our "5 game run".

Most spectators would realise that is a lot of inate talent in our side - man-for-man we were way ahead of Sheffield Utd. But we are not using that talent correctly. That's where the frustrations stem from.

and signing players of course.

Just to clarify, are you saying that a relegation would be acceptable within your "as much time as needed" quote?.

Signing players is predominately down to Burt not O'Driscoll.. he is only the head coach not the manager.

And lets wait and see when we are 'mathematically relegated' first but again bad management and lack of any direction especially from the top over a long period of time has culminated in where we are now.

Signing players is predominately down to Burt not O'Driscoll.. he is only the head coach not the manager.

And lets wait and see when we are 'mathematically relegated' first but again bad management and lack of any direction especially from the top over a long period of time has culminated in where we are now.

Burts job is to find the players, SOD says yay or nay.

Mathematics don't come into my question, it's a straight would a relegation be included in your "as much time as needed" quote regarding SOD.

Burts job is to find the players, SOD says yay or nay.

Mathematics don't come into my question, it's a straight would a relegation be included in your "as much time as needed" quote regarding SOD.

Whatever happens, happens but I am confident we'll avoid relegation even if its a struggle.

SO'D isn't a bad manager, he isn't a spectacular manager either but he got the job done regarding Bournemouth and Donny but it took a few years to get those clubs sorted with his footballing philosophy. Why it doesn't work here, god only knows but then again whatever we do never works anyway.

Archived