IGNORED

Steve Cotterill [Merged + Poll]

KeepUpLino

452 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No to Cotterill, but don't expect an inspiring choice. We are in the League One relegation zone and the chosen one will be our sixth manager in four years. The best and most inspiring managers will not touch us with a barge pole!

Although, Cotterill in my opinion, is a better option than Colin, Skeletor or Di Canio.

The list on various betting sites looks really depressing.

Well according to interviews he keeps giving, he thinks he should be managing in the Premiership.  He has only been sacked once, by a new owner he never even met!

So adding all that up, why would he want to come here!

Cotterill in my opinion, is a better option than Colin, Skeletor or Di Canio.The list on various betting sites looks really depressing.

Doesn't it just.

Entirely agree. If we could get someone like Phelan I could begin to feel positive about the near future, but I guess that's unlikely.

I was on holiday last week. When a Gashead friend sent me a text with the news that SO'D had been sacked my reply was "they'd better have someone bloody good lined up". Steve Cotterill wasn't what I had in mind. If he does get appointed I'll hope it turns out well - but I won't expect it to.

Grim times.

Doesn't it just.

Entirely agree. If we could get someone like Phelan I could begin to feel positive about the near future, but I guess that's unlikely.

Grim times.

I would be absolutely amazed if Phelan was approached or applied.

We will go for someone with prior managerial experience, be that good or bad experience.

If we were a Championship club we would attract a hopefully more inspiring list than we have seen this time. But we are a League One club, a poor, unstable one at that.

Unless the board pull something quite incredible out of the hat, I think Cotterill would be the best appointment out of the names we have seen. Do I want him? No.

I think I would narrowly prefer Tisdale but as I try to look for the positives....Cotterill would bring passion and enthusiasm, would probably be a good sergeant major in a relegation battle, and I think for him this is a great job that he would genuinely relish doing and give everything too.

But look term it doesn't look quite right, but then Mciness and SOD did to me and look out they turned out ...

Archived