IGNORED

Steve Cotterill [Merged + Poll]

KeepUpLino

452 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who the **** knows?

Its not worth investing the emotion at presnt. A manager will be appointed, I will attend, something will happen.

For whats its worth, I dont think we will survive this year.

If we do go dosn I will be distraught then, not now.

You seem quite passionate about this, why exactly are you so anti ?

We've just dumped someone who talks a lot of common sense, and we're being linked with a manager who talks total bollux most of the time and his game plan appears to be built around hoof.  Hopefully this is a clear enough explanation of my concerns.

Words like frying pan and fire spring to mind if this does actually turn out to be true!

We're trying to convince the board that coterill the clown must not manage this club

Hey we didn't ask Lansdown to buy the club, we didn't ask him to chuck out the percentage rules to safeguard the club financially.  He will do what the **** he likes, he always does, and it always bites him on the arse

Instead of who you don't want, who do we want!!!!!!!

We need somebody who shows true passion and who can connect with the fans, personally, I wanted Billy Davies when SOD was appointed but looking at the list now, the combo that would provide the real lift our club needs would be Warnock and Curle.

After several years of disappointment I am sure many will feel really underwhelmed if this appointment goes ahead, sadly, the betting seems to suggest it's a done deal - I just pray they are wrong!

Instead of who you don't want, who do we want!!!!!!!

This is the point though, we've sacked a manager with a good record in his career and we have a realistic list of managers who don't have as good a record. Personally, of the realistic candidates, I don't want any of them!

When we bring in players, we are always told "they have to be better than what we already have". This doesn't seem to apply to replacing managers. None of the realistic, and some of the unrealistic candidates, have better career records than SOD.

What do I know though, maybe the board are going to pull off an amazing coup and get someone with good League One and Championship experience.

Archived