IGNORED

Liam Fontaine

Jasper Testimitanu

We have limited centre back options and whilst he's still employed by BCFC, when he's on the pitch, it would be nice if our fans actually support him given he's one of eleven people attempting to get the club a win.

If he has a bad performance then fine, criticise him, but to be slagging him off because he's picked while the game is a few minutes old? Do you do that at the ground, boo if players you don't like are selected?

Fontaine has an impressive record for ******* things up defensively for several seasons, under 3 managers. Unless he can be arsed to get himself a move out, hes not gonna be too good.

And I dont normally boo the players/team off. There have been occasions in recent seasons though when they have thouroughly deserved booing. And they deservedly have been. Fontaine one of those who richly deserved it. Funny how the manager who infli..sorry bought him to City, didnt want him back permanently innit?

:)

Don't let trivialities like that get in the way of a good scapegoat opportunity!

Indeed. You find his or any other City players performance adequate at all and every time then? And you would keep every player on the books here would you?

Not to mention crap managers? Silly me Stupid Question, I dont look at League Tables.. :innocent06:

Indeed. You find his or any other City players performance adequate at all and every time then? And you would keep every player on the books here would you?

Not to mention crap managers? Silly me Stupid Question, I dont look at League Tables.. :innocent06:

No of course not, especially lately! But today was his first game at the club for god knows how long, and already people on his back when the game is a few minutes old. If it was like that at the ground also, we'll just have the same situation. Maybe some positive support may actually improve his performances?

Didnt go to the game today or listen to it on the radio or keep up with it on here . . . But fontaine was awful, no coincidence we scored after he went off. We hav scored more goals without him in the team this season FACT. And if you cant see that you know **** all about football.

Did he get good crowd reaction when subbed ?

The radio said the majority of the crowd clapped him off. They also made a point of saying 'the defence have looked solid today, including Fontaine' several times.

I'm happy that he got through the game with out incident. Lets see what happens for the next game when Williams is available, it will be up to the manager to make best use of the players. We have had too many players who are paid and not played, lets not cast him aside if he still has value to the team

As far as i am concern it is a new manager and a clean slate, We know Liam has the ability to be a very good player so lets hope he take his chance.

he'll probably have a blinder now until the end of the season, get a new contract then revert back to unprofessional waste of space leach on the wage bill that he is.

Liam hasn't shown any ability since Gary Johnson was here, since then he's performed dreadful under Millen, McInnes and SoD all have had faith in him and all of them he let down.

Coventry away was the final straw for me, spineless weasel of a performance.   but hey the modern day football fan is a mug and no doubt ill get personal abuse for stating my view. 

he'll probably have a blinder now until the end of the season, get a new contract then revert back to unprofessional waste of space leach on the wage bill that he is.

Liam hasn't shown any ability since Gary Johnson was here, since then he's performed dreadful under Millen, McInnes and SoD all have had faith in him and all of them he let down.

Coventry away was the final straw for me, spineless weasel of a performance.   but hey the modern day football fan is a mug and no doubt ill get personal abuse for stating my view.

If you do get any personal abuse, it will only be because you seem pretty good at dishing it out.

There always seems to be a bit of nastiness about your posts.  You can never just offer an opinion without it.

In your case I'd say most of the personal abuse you get is entirely justified. 

There always seems to be a bit of nastiness about your posts. You can never just offer an opinion without it.

In your case I'd say most of the personal abuse you get is entirely justified.

Unfortunately there is so much wrong with the club I feel at the moment and it's been on that trend for so long, it's difficult not too be upset with certain elements of the club, however you will never seen me having a go at the younger players that are coming through into the team now. The likes of Jet, Bryan, Reid, Pack, Williams, Flint, Parish....they are the future of the club and you will only see them get my backing, I've no issue with players making honest mistakes, but when you see players not caring, being unprofessional etc....then I'll have a go

Fontaine. Baldock and pretty much anyone else who has been here a significant amount of time have played key parts in the decline of our club and I find it pretty damn pathetic when someone who has been a consistent waster such as Liam still gets backing of "oh let's just give him another chance"

Certain people just need to be moved on for the good of the club long term.

Unfortunately there is so much wrong with the club I feel at the moment and it's been on that trend for so long, it's difficult not too be upset with certain elements of the club, however you will never seen me having a go at the younger players that are coming through into the team now. The likes of Jet, Bryan, Reid, Pack, Williams, Flint, Parish....they are the future of the club and you will only see them get my backing, I've no issue with players making honest mistakes, but when you see players not caring, being unprofessional etc....then I'll have a go

Fontaine. Baldock and pretty much anyone else who has been here a significant amount of time have played key parts in the decline of our club and I find it pretty damn pathetic when someone who has been a consistent waster such as Liam still gets backing of "oh let's just give him another chance"

Baldock?? Seems a model pro to me, 100% every game. Granted we all wish he was a bit more clinical but how has he contributed to our downfall other than being part of a struggling team?

I take it you mean on the pitch ?  

and having 3 crap managers on the trot hasn't helped either, has it?

Good to see him back, hopefully it can work out. Thought we looked really solid again today which is good news and that's been a theme in our recent games. Fontaine played his part in that and if he plays anything like he can then he'll be a very useful defender for the remainder of the season. Nice to see him clapped off enthusiastically as well. 

Archived