IGNORED

Leyton Orient Postponed

UREDS_91

Yes they did - can't remember who against (Stockport??) but they managed to have a game off with a waterlogged pitch on an afternoon when every other non league game in Bristol went ahead.

The thing is though - they got away with it. So will Orient. And, a bit like players clutching so say head injuries in the final 5 minutes of a game - once it catches on....!

It was Stockport, the game between our 2 games with them in the JPT.

Spoke to my brother in London today he was amazed it was off, this absolutely stinks.

You have taken my post out of context to highlight an arrogance among some supporters of BCFC, this has then been used by others as an example to agree with you. My post was a tongue in cheek reply to Aizoon and not one of ignorant arrogance..

Well, I got it :) Some people on here are rather slow, I'm afraid.

And mine was highlighting that posts like yours are taken up by opposition supporters and used to illustrate the ignorant arrogance of some of our supporters regardless of the context in which they are written or who has written them. 

Then you should not have anything to worry about or comment on. If they choose to misconstrue a point or comment made, that only highlights their ignorance. I would suggest that it's the people who misconstrue the comment in the first place that should be targetted by your poisen pen, not the person making an innocent comment.

Archived