IGNORED

Leyton Orient Postponed

UREDS_91

Well done James. I knew I'd get a quick reply to my post about Fontaine.

On a serious note - Cotts may have to play him if no one else is available. If he does play he might surprise everyone by having a good game. Strange things have happened before.

Little late for Christmas miracles, isn't it?

That's the problem. Orient don't want us to come when we're hot and can take as many people with us as possible, they want us shut down to a crappy Tuesday night in February when they're hot again, with about two dozen of us going at the most.

And their injured players are fit. We should push this with the FL.

Here is a picture of the damage taken from Orient's message board.

Rayo%20Vallecano-1341271.jpg

The bloke on the phone is asking if anyone has got any candles, can't see what we are doing up here, keep cutting the wrong wires!

While they are up there they could do a bit of painting.

Game gets called off over Xmas and New Year, due to bad weather. Hardly the biggest news in the world, and not totally unexpected is it? Really?

Also we dont have any grounds to talk about 'Floodlight's' being an issue... :P

As we have not had any wind of any note and the game is called of due to floodlight damage caused by wind, I would say it is unexpected.  As for not being the biggest news in the world, if you are a City fan and were going, I guess it is pretty big news?

Honestly can't remember though, have we ever had a floodlight failure that some would say has suited us at the time? 

I understand if you go back to the Liverpool game but not sure of the score at the time (0-1 1-1?), the floodlights have been changed since then and it was years ago...

Just seen the "carnage" on sky news. If what they showed was accurate its one light from one of the many floodlights and Orient say it couldn't be repaired as they couldn't get anyone at this time of year! You couldn't make it up. It does stink a bit?!?

Archived