IGNORED

Leyton Orient Postponed

UREDS_91

Absolute joke. I guess damage can't be helped but what a small time club Orient really are. I'm fuming and was looking forward to going up!

What a ridiculously arrogant comment.

That neck of the woods have had horrendous weather and not surprising that there's been some damage caused. We couldn't put a game on at 3pm if our floodlights were inoperable either.

Could they just make it an earlier kick off therefor not needing the flood lights bit suspicious!!

Sounds like the floodlights were damaged, could be hanging by a wire and about to drop on someone's head. Take the risk would you?

Sounds like the floodlights were damaged, could be hanging by a wire and about to drop on someone's head. Take the risk would you?

Guess not. At least with fixtures coming thick and fast for everyone this time of year. may give us a bit of help fitness wise against watford. Dont get me wrong id rather win against orient than watford but if they are tired and there for the taking why noy??

What a ridiculously arrogant comment.

That neck of the woods have had horrendous weather and not surprising that there's been some damage caused. We couldn't put a game on at 3pm if our floodlights were inoperable either.

I live within walking distance from the ground and to be honest the weather has not been that bad at all, especially when compared to other parts of the country.  In fact I am amazed to read the game is off due to structural damage, granted it has been windy but really not that bad. 

Our neighbour has a really dodgy looking wooden fence at the bottom of his garden which is still standing!!

Bloody annoying!

Seems a bit late in the day, they've had quite a bit of time to sort it out.

They had first choice keeper injured and Mooney (top scorer) and Batt (another tidy striker)

London Mugs

In fairness their keeper is out for 3 months and Batt for 4 months so they won't be involved in he rearranged game in any case!

Gives em time to sign some emergency loans though...

I think it wouldn't have been so bad a decision to call it off if orient had said yesterday floodlights are damaged looking into it and will let you know Tuesday. Just seems like they've just got to ground and said floodlights are damaged game off, without trying to fix them.

What is the damage and if they have a game Saturday will they be fixed in time.

We all like a conspiracy theory and maybe some truth in it but nothing we can do now, all seems very rovers style of calling off games.

I live within walking distance from the ground and to be honest the weather has not been that bad at all, especially when compared to other parts of the country.  In fact I am amazed to read the game is off due to structural damage, granted it has been windy but really not that bad. 

Our neighbour has a really dodgy looking wooden fence at the bottom of his garden which is still standing!!

Agreed! I also live not a million miles away and the weather has not been that bad at all. I guess Orient played away twice over Christmas and have come back home to find all is not well. Whether not well in terms of the squad or the stadium is the big debate here? Did nobody notice this damage before? It's not like they've returned home to a country retreat. Also somebody must have been around to feed the cat!!!

Archived