IGNORED

Leyton Orient Postponed

UREDS_91

Seems like their running scared cause they got players injured/suspended & we're on a run grr was looking forward to us coming back with a point minimum as reckon we had excellent chance of that if not a win. Really dodge it only getting called off now & doesn't sound like they've even tried sorting the problem MEH. Anyone want to drive me up I'll get the duck tape out & put some torches up as well I'm sure our lads be happy with that :laugh: :-)

Conspiracy. We've hit good form, they've got injuries to their best players. Running scared and no doubt will have time to strengthen before they play us again. Pathetic excuse for postponement.

I call foul play.

I'm suspicious myself. I think their manager was on FLS Sunday night and said himself he had injuries to deal with. Could be a clever move but best to be safe than sorry and give LO benefit of doubt I suppose.

Thinking positively our players might appreciate the rest

I'm absolutely furious about this. As well as the match ticket, have shelled out for rail tickets and turned down other family jollies to be there. Reckon Orient could have tried a bit harder to get the problem fixed. Conspiracy theory has some validity, IMO!

Very disappointed in this, had 6 tickets for the game with people coming up and arranging New Year's festivities around it.  Seems very dodgy too, I don't live too far away and there's been no really bad weather, certainly not since the night of the 23rd. Orient say damage sustained 'over the Christmas period' did no-one notice this until this morning?  How much effort has gone into getting it repaired? I hope City, and the league, have had some independent verification, stadiums can get particularly fragile when you've 5 players out!   

At least it was called off early so those planning on going can get launched this evening.

Can't imaging Orient would want to lose the bumper New Years revenue without very good reason.

Hardly early, some of us are already en route to London for New Years, purely for the game tomorrow! Wouldn't have bothered otherwise !

Is that Russell Slade in the mac? One light looks like it needs a bolt Russell. Shouldn't take long!

The photo just sums it up really! Let's have a caption competition then if we're not heading east!

I'll start .....I'm sure you can do better!!

Man on phone: 'Oh hi Russell down there. Are you ready with the camera? Would you like me to pretend to fix a light as well??'

Archived