IGNORED

Boro Looking At Jet

Hartcliffe red

As with 99 it's the only part of the team that is actually working.

I do feel (gut feeling) that our team is or should be so much better than we currently are and that includes Jet.

The thing is one good player cannot compensate for others performance wise?

All of them need to perform, possibly a lot better and if they don't all fire on all 11 then nothing changes?

Personally I don't think its about whether or not he would extend his contract. Relegation is still a very possible outcome this season and with that will be massive financial issues. If the board get a bid that is seen to help us survive in league 2 should relegation happen I think he would be gone. I have no idea what value that would be.

Some will argue without him we would certainly be relegated so selling him isn't an option.

I am one of his biggest critics for his workrate and attitude but it is hard to take away his goals and assists this season. Still think we could build a better "team" without him.

Its a tough call so the bid I think would have to be slightly over value for us to sell.

It is easy to sign 'work horses' ask any manager and the hardest thing to find is someone who will contribute goals and assists, it would be crazy to sell him unless we get a sky high offer.

It is easy to sign 'work horses' ask any manager and the hardest thing to find is someone who will contribute goals and assists, it would be crazy to sell him unless we get a sky high offer.

Exactly.

Find it amazing that fans still prefer a work horse over a bit of flair and talent.

If we want a work horse lets go and sign Danny Haynes again. Ran all day but absolutely zero end product and frustrating for the wrong reasons.....I know what I would rather

Exactly.

Find it amazing that fans still prefer a work horse over a bit of flair and talent.

If we want a work horse lets go and sign Danny Haynes again. Ran all day but absolutely zero end product and frustrating for the wrong reasons.....I know what I would rather

Ryan Taylor worked hard......Whilst were in this position JET simply has to stay even if he leaves on a free in 18 months.

Club would rightfully accept 1.2m. 18 months on his contract is key here which some seem to be forgetting,

3m is laughable

Saying that, he hasn't set world alight in championship. Perhaps he's found his level.

Not really it's the January transfer window players have inflated prices.

He is but somedays he is awfull lazy and puts defence in trouble buy trying to do too much with the ball 

if someone paid 750,000 to 1m deff sell and use money for replacement and competion for baldock

Sell Jet and bring in competition for Baldock? Doesn't even justify a comment. What is it with this Baldock love in from some people on here? If he tucked away a small number of the numerous chances that other people create for him we would be talking about the play offs and not worrying about League 2 football.

I would sell JET asap and even drive him there myself, use the money to buy a decent goal scorer who works for the team

... IMO, your opinion in the above post is suicidal unless shed-loads of money was on offer inc an attractive viable player swap to replace him (unlikely).. so stupid post (imo) .. made even more annoying by that tired old 'drive him there myselt' quip, am I the only one who f 'ing hates that bloody phrase popping up during every transfer window?? :argh:

hes lazy and on tuesday was awfull if we had a decent other option he would play a lot less games and get taken off

Yeah it's not like he played Baldock through on goal for our best chance in the game is it? Oh no, he did.

It's not like all of our good play went through him is it? Oh no it did.

If you can't appreciate him I suggest football isn't really for you.

The JET can't do anything wrong brigade really need to have a serious think about it, yes at times he is amazing to watch but he doesnt track back and gives the ball away far too much,cotterill has said it himself and thats why he is looking at bringing in more forwards.

JET needs to go if we wanna stay up

The JET can't do anything wrong brigade really need to have a serious think about it, yes at times he is amazing to watch but he doesnt track back and gives the ball away far too much,cotterill has said it himself and thats why he is looking at bringing in more forwards.

Keep digging!!

Please enlighten me as to where Cotterill has said that he is looking to bring in more forwards because JET 'doesn't track back and gives the ball away far too much'.

Yea, what we need is a player like Ryan Taylor. According to some on here he was pie hot. One goal in two seasons ?

Archived