IGNORED

Tuesday 21St Jan Question & Answer.

John Galley

From an email just received hope it is of some help

However, for those based closer to BS3, there is to be a further opportunity for fans to quiz the board, as the club will be holding a Supporters Meeting in the AMC Communications Lounge at Ashton Gate on Tuesday, January 21st at 7pm (as already briefly announced on the club's website). This meeting will be open to all fans on a first-come, first-served basis. This is an ideal opportunity for you to get a direct answer to your questions and express your opinions face to face (without the use of the internet!). Please make every effort to attend.

From an email just received hope it is of some help

However, for those based closer to BS3, there is to be a further opportunity for fans to quiz the board, as the club will be holding a Supporters Meeting in the AMC Communications Lounge at Ashton Gate on Tuesday, January 21st at 7pm (as already briefly announced on the club's website). This meeting will be open to all fans on a first-come, first-served basis. This is an ideal opportunity for you to get a direct answer to your questions and express your opinions face to face (without the use of the internet!). Please make every effort to attend.

Thanks, got the email myself after I had posted.

Im bumping this..

I will be attending so any questions from people that cant get there please PM them to me.

None from that damn hedgehog, or his mate the RH LQ please........ ;)

It is the humble, gullible, thicko fans opportunity to ask the good and the great, including myself, a stupid question tonight, old chap. And for the good and the great, including myself, to try and fob you dopey buggers off with any old rubbish we can get away with. That's how this Q&A nonsense works....

Archived