IGNORED

Simon Moore

BCFC101

90% of the people on this thread have never seen him play

90% of the people on this thread are wanking themselves dry over the signing

"Far too good for this league" indeed

Go figure

Highest league he has ever played in isn't it. So I am not quite sure how he is far too good for this league. Kind of laughable isn't it :)

He is good in this league and that is that. Unproven elsewhere.

Sod said on twentyman talks back that after watching flint 3 times he wanted him and conveyed that to the board, he said that although he wanted him he would not have paid 3 mil, it was the boards decision to meet swindons asking price !

3 million :) **** me, we were mugged off more than I thought

When?

The fee was also undisclosed

Sod sign him if he didn't want him he wouldn't of simple as that

Radio Bristol I believe. I heard him on Saturday Sport say words to that effect. Ie the board agreed to it, I wouldn't of paid it. Probably one of tge things SL disliked him for... his honesty

Radio Bristol I believe. I heard him on Saturday Sport say words to that effect. Ie the board agreed to it, I wouldn't of paid it. Probably one of tge things SL disliked him for... his honesty

Twice in one day.  Perhaps you will answer this one.  How do you know SL didn't like SOD?  Genuine question.  Have I missed a quote or something?

Twice in one day.  Perhaps you will answer this one.  How do you know SL didn't like SOD?  Genuine question.  Have I missed a quote or something?

RedDave - if you don't know that SL and SOD didn't get on then you haven't been watching and listening very closely.

It's very evident, and I know for a fact that it is the case.  SL didn't want SOD from Day One and SOD was never given full backing and support by SL.  Don't ask for evidence of this, as I am not able to share with you the personal conversations I've had to this end.

RedDave - if you don't know that SL and SOD didn't get on then you haven't been watching and listening very closely.

It's very evident, and I know for a fact that it is the case.  SL didn't want SOD from Day One and SOD was never given full backing and support by SL.  Don't ask for evidence of this, as I am not able to share with you the personal conversations I've had to this end.

As SL holds the purse-strings you have to question why he'd sanction the appointment of someone he didn't want. I've no doubt he didn't like him personally. Not many people did - apart from a few from this board, who of course have never met the man.

As SL holds the purse-strings you have to question why he'd sanction the appointment of someone he didn't want. I've no doubt he didn't like him personally. Not many people did - apart from a few from this board, who of course have never met the man.

And some on this board had met the man, and actually found him thoroughly personable.

SL didn't sanction it because he was going through his phase of "I'm not making the decisions, but I'll sign the cheques".  He'd handed the reigns over.

Archived