IGNORED

Simon Moore

BCFC101

From suck I

We are hearing that Cardiff City goalkeeper Simon Moore is set to join Sky Bet League One side Bristol City on loan until the end of the season. Moore, who joined Cardiff in the summer from Brentford, has struggled to break into the Cardiff side and the club are happy to loan him out.

It won't though will it?

Heaton couldn't save us behind a shite defence despite chasing promotion the following season with Burnley, who coincidentally have a much better defence.

A good keeper will continue to concede at AG.

Yeah, this a good point.

Am also worried RE Osborne's injury; he's probably been the only centre back of the four in the first team who has looked consistently decent.

As good as this keeper might be, it isn't like he alone can stop our defence being a shambles.

It won't though will it?

Heaton couldn't save us behind a shite defence despite chasing promotion the following season with Burnley, who coincidentally have a much better defence.

A good keeper will continue to concede at AG.

Haha, possibly but don't think we'll concede as many with this chap, Parish has cost us a few this season, didn't see Fielding.

Lets not get too excited folks. Fielding was supposed to be an amazing keeper, ex England under 21.... blah blah blah

Difference is Moore is proven at this level, was top performer for Brentford last season and has great build. If we get him this could make a real difference, having a GK that not only can stop shots but comes and collects crosses. For me almost as good a signing as Luke Freeman would be.

Difference is Moore is proven at this level, was top performer for Brentford last season and has great build. If we get him this could make a real difference, having a GK that not only can stop shots but comes and collects crosses. For me almost as good a signing as Luke Freeman would be.

Completely agree.

Lets not get too excited folks. Fielding was supposed to be an amazing keeper, ex England under 21.... blah blah blah

Whenever I had witnessed Fielding playing for Derby (albeit limited to bitsize highlights) he gave off the impression of being fairly rash and unreliable. Although Derby fans' views on him contradicted this, that was also how I felt when we signed him. From what I've heard and seen (again limited to short clips) of Moore, I've been given the impression that he's a far better keeper.

Like I said above though, I don't feel the position is a priority for us but I'd welcome the addition of Moore who can only improve the starting eleven.

Archived