IGNORED

Old Characters And Where Are They Now?

Rich

When I hear his name I have visions of The Brown* Bull, Kings Road, pre match formation glass and bottle dodging competition

against one arm Bab's and Chelsea's finest...........biggest bar brawl I have ever witnessed........

If you were there then you'll know why Jasper always reminds me of this particular west London pub and the events of that day

edit: * it might of been called the Black Bull, long time ago !

He liked playing darts and serving behind the bar!!   my mate Sam got glassed in there as well. It did go up a bit.

When I hear his name I have visions of The Brown* Bull, Kings Road, pre match formation glass and bottle dodging competition

against one arm Bab's and Chelsea's finest...........biggest bar brawl I have ever witnessed........

If you were there then you'll know why Jasper always reminds me of this particular west London pub and the events of that day

edit: * it might of been called the Black Bull, long time ago !

Yeah, it was the Black Bull, Texaco cup 1975, a mad day!

At the end of the day. Divvy has made the difference. Those that know him know his magic. I genuinely believe he alone has got to the players.....they get it. That said its down to them they toughed it out I think they get it.

I remember a lad with the surname Bond, not sure of his first name, big unit he had a calmer smaller brother who also followed City. Bigger Bond got nicked at a home game once, I would guess about 1994, when 5 or 6 coppers got him in the wagon he kicked off, the wagon was rocking side to side and it took a good five minutes for them to restrain him and get him under control.

I remember a lad with the surname Bond, not sure of his first name, big unit he had a calmer smaller brother who also followed City. Bigger Bond got nicked at a home game once, I would guess about 1994, when 5 or 6 coppers got him in the wagon he kicked off, the wagon was rocking side to side and it took a good five minutes for them to restrain him and get him under control.

That would have been James.

Hired our own coach,probably the most mental coach I have ever been on,lads from Henbury,L Dub ,Shire and a few from Glos rd.When we arrivedwe were beckoned over to the away end by Dolly from Knowle, he and a load of other Westers were already in there and we were only too willing to join them,anyway it kicked right off and even got mentioned on radio Bristol apparently.After the game I seem to remember a double decker bus getting rocked back and forth,the mouthy gobshites on the top deck looked truley petrified. Out of 53 on the coach I believe only 26 returned on it,I didn,t.

Yep. I've never been a coach more mental than that one. Lets not forget the Barton Hill lads we picked up outside the hippodrome and there was even a few sags on board. Totally forgot about the double decker. Priceless.

Archived