IGNORED

A Society Of Cowards

Mr Mosquito

That is Shia not Sunni and being Sunni I and most of the Muslim world don't recognise this. Most fatwa come from the shia as well and we don't recognise this either. They believe something quite different, they pray different. That's why shia and Sunni don't get along in the middle east

Sunni and Shia follow the same religion.  and like all religions, there seems to be a split somewhere in history.  How can one be wrong and one be right if you follow the same religion?  they are either both right or both wrong.

This can quite rightly be applied to any religion that has decided to split through the ages.  And if a religion has decided to split because it followers cannot agree, how can it be taken seriously?  effectively its followers, or one group of the split are not following their own religion, but making something up as they go along.

I blame the bloke who killed her.

Spare the Muslim and prosecute an EU loving political traitor in his place - preferably deploy the death penalty for treason. :P  No finer judicial judgement since the days of King Solomon himself. :cool:  In all honesty, what's the point in EU membership when various EU countries are flooding Britain with criminals and benefits tourists ????!!!!!

Spare the Muslim and prosecute an EU loving political traitor in his place - preferably deploy the death penalty for treason. :P  No finer judicial judgement since the days of King Solomon himself. :cool:  In all honesty, what's the point in EU membership when various EU countries are flooding Britain with criminals and benefits tourists ????!!!!!

Nice picture.  Certainly trying to get all the good luck with that Hindu symbol

Sunni and Shia follow the same religion.  and like all religions, there seems to be a split somewhere in history.  How can one be wrong and one be right if you follow the same religion?  they are either both right or both wrong.

This can quite rightly be applied to any religion that has decided to split through the ages.  And if a religion has decided to split because it followers cannot agree, how can it be taken seriously?  effectively its followers, or one group of the split are not following their own religion, but making something up as they go along.

I am no expert on this and neither do I wish to waste my time becoming one but I seem to remember reading somewhere that the the two factions split because they couldn't agree on who was the rightful heir to Mohammed. They're still at loggerheads and bringing misery to the lives of millions around the world.

I am no expert on this and neither do I wish to waste my time becoming one but I seem to remember reading somewhere that the the two factions split because they couldn't agree on who was the rightful heir to Mohammed. They're still at loggerheads and bringing misery to the lives of millions around the world.

Yes that is as I understand it.  And from other readings, the Shias were the original group and the Sunnis split from it, yet now Sunnis are the dominant sect.

All a bit odd isn't it, a faith based system that the followers have no faith in, so set up their own offshoot!

Faith my arse, :)

Yes that is as I understand it.  And from other readings, the Shias were the original group and the Sunnis split from it, yet now Sunnis are the dominant sect.

All a bit odd isn't it, a faith based system that the followers have no faith in, so set up their own offshoot!

I understand that the various Sunni sects are backed with $billions in Saudi Arabian oil wealth. Sunni fighters - including ISIS - are encouraged to behead as many opponents as possible as per the Saudi Arabian state that should really be known as 'Decapistan'. With help from Conservative Party Global Capitalists and Labour Party Cultural Marxists, the Sunni sects have really taken hold in Britain via mass unrestricted immigration - no doubt the Tory and Labour leaderships past and present have been taking massive financial back handers from Saudi Arabia for this demographic Jihad to have happened.

I understand that the various Sunni sects are backed with $billions in Saudi Arabian oil wealth. Sunni fighters - including ISIS - are encouraged to behead as many opponents as possible as per the Saudi Arabian state that should really be known as 'Decapistan'. With help from Conservative Party Global Capitalists and Labour Party Cultural Marxists, the Sunni sects have really taken hold in Britain via mass unrestricted immigration - no doubt the Tory and Labour leaderships past and present have been taking massive financial back handers from Saudi Arabia for this demographic Jihad to have happened.

Good work being a swords master in Saudi.  I saw a program on this a couple of months back.  They have about 4 or 5 in the country.  Never out of work.  One guy they interviewed even had to behead a couple of friends in his years doing it.

Nice picture.  Certainly trying to get all the good luck with that Hindu symbol

It's the cannibis leaves that really got me laughing. I'm not sure if they're a pair of Popes or Aztec High Priests ready to execute blood sacrifices.....Columbia did execute one of their defenders for scoring an own goal in the World Cup some years ago.....

a75af570-fc56-11e3-85ad-71a8685fea4f_Bq6

Yes that is as I understand it. And from other readings, the Shias were the original group and the Sunnis split from it, yet now Sunnis are the dominant sect.

wrong again

I understand that the various Sunni sects are backed with $billions in Saudi Arabian oil wealth. Sunni fighters - including ISIS - are encouraged to behead as many opponents as possible as per the Saudi Arabian state that should really be known as 'Decapistan'. With help from Conservative Party Global Capitalists and Labour Party Cultural Marxists, the Sunni sects have really taken hold in Britain via mass unrestricted immigration - no doubt the Tory and Labour leaderships past and present have been taking massive financial back handers from Saudi Arabia for this demographic Jihad to have happened.

as amusing as i found that to read its not true, saudis are not big fans of some of the minor sects and isis are selifi there are many varieties of that some of which would blow up Saudi without batting an eyelid

Sunni and Shia follow the same religion. and like all religions, there seems to be a split somewhere in history. How can one be wrong and one be right if you follow the same religion? they are either both right or both wrong.

This can quite rightly be applied to any religion that has decided to split through the ages. And if a religion has decided to split because it followers cannot agree, how can it be taken seriously? effectively its followers, or one group of the split are not following their own religion, but making something up as they go along.

OK the Koran is the same, they are fundamentally different branches of Islam. Like catholic and protestant, and as that fatwa comes from the shia branch it simply does not exist in sunni law.

Well congratulations you're more correct than most people on here.

They split at the same point and then diverged quite a bit. Sunnis are the same branch as most of the terrorists, shias are the Iranians and a few small clusters across the world.

wrong again

Is it wrong? Everything I have read suggests effectively all Muslims were shia. When Mo died his replacement could not be agreed on, Sunnis were then formed. Leaving Shia's (followers of Ali isn't it?) As the original as that was the original name.

Either way the fact still stands. A faith based religion lost faith so where is the faith? If there is no faith why created a new stream? Why not just admit the faith has gone? Because that is what has happened.

Davros this is not just a pop at Islam but all faiths that have split through time.

It is for me what makes religion an faith so bloody laughable.

This one is for Davros or any other religious person, which I am not. Why do you follow a religion? Isn't it far more sensible or not to just believe in a maker rather than have a religion to follow.

Any religion, and there are very many, only serve to interpret badly any message that had been set because humans wrote the books on them. Surely a safe way of not going astray is to just believe there is a something that exists and he/she/it wouldn't have given any such instructions for humans to badly misrepresent it.

To attach yourself to a badly written Chinese whispers set of books surely warps the message. Another thing, why do people pray to their god? You here it all the time, pray for a safe journey, pray for Madeleine, pray for the people on board the missing Malaysian flight, pray for the Tsunami victims etc etc.

I thought gods will was behind everything, so if you follow it to its natural conclusion, god wanted these people to die/get badly injured/go missing etc etc. and surely if heaven is the best place for us, why don't you hear more people wanting today to be their last day, surely we would all want to be dead as it's much better elsewhere?

I find the whole thing quite mad to be honest, over 200,000 people were wiped out in one day in the Tsunami on Boxing Day 2005, those included were new borns, babies, young children, disabled etc, also pregnant mums with their unborns. This wasn't called an act of god surprisingly, only when nice cheery things happen its called that, this was a natural disaster, well, if he was the maker of all things bright and beautiful, then he has to take some of the credit for such events. Were we all rejoicing when we found out how many had been killed that day, well, if you follow the gods will logic, then we should have been. Do you believe they all got lucky that day?

....you have got a very valid point. At the link below is a list of Labour Party paedophiles and they are almost exclusively white and middle class. Then we have senior Tory Mr Patrick Rock who was deputy head of David Camoron's policy unit at the time of his recent arrest for illegal child abuse images. Then there's the deceased middle class Liberal Cyril Smith to make up the Lib-Lab-Con white middle class pervert list.

http://labour25.com/labour25/

So are you trying to say that this is something exclusive to politicians or as an example that these people can turn up anywhere and their traits are not exclusive to any creed, colour, nationality, religion or class?

~0230-2130 its a 19 hour fast.

I thought it changed each day by 1 minute and started and stopped slightly earlier or later depending where the city or town was geographically positioned?

Or was that the shite re lessons I had 30 odd years ago

~0230-2130 its a 19 hour fast.

....it's dark at 2.30am in Bristol - though it might be getting light at 2.30am in John O Groats. What if you're a Muslim observing Ramadam on the North Pole in Summer? Then what?....because it's light all day.

....it's dark at 2.30am in Bristol - though it might be getting light at 2.30am in John O Groats. What if you're a Muslim observing Ramadam on the North Pole in Summer? Then what?....because it's light all day.

There are rules that allow you to fast using the nearest city to the south when you get up to the UK and further north like norway. And the fasts get shorter by a few minutes each day as we move away from the longest day, they end up being about an hour shorter by end.

http://moonsighting.com will tell you all the times for different parts of the UK. It shows the different calculations as well.

I thought it changed each day by 1 minute and started and stopped slightly earlier or later depending where the city or town was geographically positioned?

Or was that the shite re lessons I had 30 odd years ago

Youre spot on it varies all over the UK, and changes with the true dawn and sunset.

Sod god/allah  this is the only god  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet_god

I have just had a lecture on this god from my part Japanese speaking colleague

Apparently there are gods for business transactions as well, hell there seems to be gods for everything

I hope all you god fairing folk are not worshipping the wrong god, as when your life goes down the shitter, there is only one god I would trust!

Archived