IGNORED

A Society Of Cowards

Mr Mosquito

Sod god/allah  this is the only god  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet_god

I have just had a lecture on this god from my part Japanese speaking colleague

Apparently there are gods for business transactions as well, hell there seems to be gods for everything

I hope all you god fairing folk are not worshipping the wrong god, as when your life goes down the shitter, there is only one god I would trust!

The Great God of the Flush Toilet has brought comfort to millions of his followers worldwide.

So only some of you can bugger and sell the aforementioned livestock...oh that's ok then!

Carry on!

You ever been to a Muslim country to work? Or Live?

A couple of times you have been asked - I get the feeling that your Mosque is as close as you have ever been.

Love to see what you say after 6 months in Iraq,Iran,Saudi,Pakistan etc. I suspect the religion you worship, and the people you defend will look somewhat different if you do. I bet your 'missus' will enjoy dressing as a post box and walking 3 steps behind 24/7....

Yes I worked in Morroco for a year on and off.

Not even close enough.

I see although its a Muslim country, because its not strict ands its not got wahabi influences its not Muslim enough? How about Turky, Tunisia, Bahrain, or Indonesia or are they not Muslim enough either. Does it just have to be a county you don't like? BTW just for clarity I have not been to any of those countries, they are just examples.

Would you live in India? Or Vietnam? Maybe you would like to live with the buddists in Burma? How about south Africa rape and murder capital of the world or in the fevellas in Brazil...... What's your point?

I see although its a Muslim country, because its not strict ands its not got wahabi influences its not Muslim enough? How about Turky, Tunisia, Bahrain, or Indonesia or are they not Muslim enough either. Does it just have to be a county you don't like? BTW just for clarity I have not been to any of those countries, they are just examples.

Would you live in India? Or Vietnam? Maybe you would like to live with the buddists in Burma? How about south Africa rape and murder capital of the world or in the fevellas in Brazil...... What's your point?

Weren't you disappearing till August?

OK Davros, the increases in violent crime against women in Sweden obviously has no connection with the increase in the number of immigrants from Islamic countries, despite the slope of both curves following each other.  Have a nice day in la la land.

Not properly reported by the BBC propaganda news and views agency but Russia Today gives a more open view of the extent of Islamic rape and violence against vulnerable young girls in Britain......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqD1IaI-d3g

Here's some racism for all you ... a bit of taster of things to come I think.

Racist thugs jailed for 36 years for battering two men almost to death with baseball bats because they weren't Muslim

Six thugs have been jailed for 36 years after battering two men almost to death because they were black and non-Muslim.

Ringleader Abu Bakr Mansha - who was previously jailed under the Terrorism Act for plotting to kill or harm a decorated soldier - was with a teenage boy when the pair began the unprovoked attack at a busy Tesco store in Bow, east London.

He assaulted the two victims before following them home to discover where they lived - then called four other thugs to help.

The Inner London Crown Court heard there was both a religious element and a racial element to the attack on the two men, who were black and non-Muslim.
The vicious assault sparked an investigation by the Metropolitan Police's counter-terrorism command.

All six of the attackers, who the Met Police confirmed were Muslim, pleaded guilty to grievous bodily harm with intent.

Judge Ian Darling said: 'Not only was there a religious aspect to this offence, but there was an undoubted racial element.

303envr.jpg

f9l5s0.jpg

282ngr6.jpg

2keccy.jpg

And the comment from The Muslim Council of Britain - :laugh:.

There'll be an increasing number of attacks by Muslims against non Muslims as the Muslim population in Britain increases. Russia Today highlights the New Labour Party's unrestricted immigration policy 1997-2010 as one of the prime causes. The following Russia Today news excerpt details what the BBC propaganda news and views agency continually fails to tell us.........

No point you going to Angola as Islam is now banned in that country and all Mosques there are being demolished. Not widely reported by the British media but the African state of Angola leads the world in dealing with the spread of radical Islam. The Angolan Minister of Culture describes Islam as a 'Sect' and has banned it as it runs counter to Angolan customs and culture. I've not heard anything from the rabid and guilt complexed upper middle class whitey leaders of the New Labour Party or the BBC propaganda news and views agency on this world news item. I was expecting the New Labour Party and BBC to come out all froth and spittle spraying and spewing now the boot has been put on the other foot in Angola.........

gaza-mosque-610x400.jpg

That argument doesn't really work does it.

It's like Big Brother saying he'll do 1,000,000 good deeds this year, which makes it ok for all the murders and crimes committed by White Christians this year.

Load of nonsense.

Not my point, my point is over 600,000 individuals will donate to that one charity alone this month and help people vs 6 violent criminals.  I don't condone the criminal and think they should be punished to the full extent of the law, and I'm certainly not saying its OK, so don't twist my point.  My point is criminals dont represent Islam they reprepresent themselves.

god ... 

Why not come-out and say yes, they were muslims, yes they did it for reasons of religious hatred, yes this is a problem in parts of the UK and across Europe.

I actually agree with that, but so are the EDL a problem.  I don't agree that they represent Islam in anyway, they are small pockets of misguided individuals and the EDL by rocking up at say Stevenage like they did last month and threatening to get mobs of 100 people to sort out these Muslims will hardly help reduce that number will it.....

Not my point, my point is over 600,000 individuals will donate to that one charity alone this month and help people vs 6 violent criminals.  I don't condone the criminal and think they should be punished to the full extent of the law, and I'm certainly not saying its OK, so don't twist my point.  My point is criminals dont represent Islam they reprepresent themselves.

They do represent Islam, because they act in its name.

Whether you want to believe that or not.

It's like the hooligan argument where people say 'they aren't fans of BCFC' blah blah. Regardless of who is right, they are acting for a cause.

It's like the hooligan argument where people say 'they aren't fans of BCFC' blah blah. Regardless of who is right, they are acting for a cause.

So does that mean that Peter Sutcliffe was representing Christianity because he says God told him to do it?

These people are either sick, criminals or both, no matter what religion they claim to be doing it in the name of. They do not represent their religion or ethinicity as a whole and large sections of society should not be judged and persecuted on the basis of their actions.

Indeed, they are doing it in the name of Islam, and as Islam is a faith based on interpretation, Davros cannot say they are not representing Islam.  In fact they could be correct and Davros is incorrect, hell they could both be correct.  And that is the problem with any religion, it is mumbo jumbo written in a way for anyone to interpret differently.  I'm mean, they cannot even agree something so great as the Prophets successor as they cannot interpret things correctly, so how any speaks on it with any authority about what is right or wrong, is quite frankly baffling, and also to some extent bullshitting as things have been skewed so badly through history

I raise you 600,0000 good deeds to your six idiots...

http://muslimhands.org.uk/

In the Arabic Youtube video below - with English text - we have one brave Muslim arguing that millions of Muslims are disgracing his religion in the West with their benefits tourism and violence.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a45zobzuOo

Is BB arguing that all Muslims should be expelled from the UK, Dav? I can't remember him saying that.

And, although I can't quite see the point of trying to talk someone out of a religion, I do kind of agree with one of his central points - at the heart of the qu'uran are some very violent and inolerant verses.

Now, were you to counter that it's the same in the Bible and the Old Testament is full of exhortations to kill people for minor or non-existent transgressions to God, then I'd agree with you.

But here's the nub. Mainstream Christian churches have all quietly decided to disregard the loony bits of the Bible and explain them away as being allegorical or only applying "back in those times". Yes, there is a minute lunatic fringe of Fred Phelps style zealots, but an overwhelming majority of Christians, not just in the West but everywhere, would shun such violence in the name of evangalism.

It seems to me, conclusively, that Islam has many more of these Fred Phelps type characters and it's up to mainstream Muslims not just to repudiate them, but to repudiate the parts of the 8th century text from which they draw their opinions. Small steps may have been taken (various jihadis reported to the police by their communities etc), but overall a more "CofE" approach to their religion is needed by western Muslims. Western society cannot function without tolerance for other views, and that means those individuals who display none have to change their mindset - or go somewhere else which chimes with their beliefs.

Is BB arguing that all Muslims should be expelled from the UK, Dav? I can't remember him saying that.

And, although I can't quite see the point of trying to talk someone out of a religion, I do kind of agree with one of his central points - at the heart of the qu'uran are some very violent and inolerant verses.

Now, were you to counter that it's the same in the Bible and the Old Testament is full of exhortations to kill people for minor or non-existent transgressions to God, then I'd agree with you.

But here's the nub. Mainstream Christian churches have all quietly decided to disregard the loony bits of the Bible and explain them away as being allegorical or only applying "back in those times". Yes, there is a minute lunatic fringe of Fred Phelps style zealots, but an overwhelming majority of Christians, not just in the West but everywhere, would shun such violence in the name of evangalism.

It seems to me, conclusively, that Islam has many more of these Fred Phelps type characters and it's up to mainstream Muslims not just to repudiate them, but to repudiate the parts of the 8th century text from which they draw their opinions. Small steps may have been taken (various jihadis reported to the police by their communities etc), but overall a more "CofE" approach to their religion is needed by western Muslims. Western society cannot function without tolerance for other views, and that means those individuals who display none have to change their mindset - or go somewhere else which chimes with their beliefs.

OK making that statement based on what? Do you know the difference between the selafi, Maliki, hanafi or the brailvi or debundi? Western Muslims last Friday all over the country denounced ISIS and what they do. Nil media coverage, people like to make sweeping statements Muslims are this that and the other I'm sure the passafist ahmehdiya would amuse you. Rad is not interested in being educated about Islam but the least you could do is read up a little and not group all muzzies as one group, maybe we do have different view's...

Without you (collectively speaking) there wouldn't be places in England that look like sh1tholes from the Middle East (Birmingham, parts of London, various northern cities etc). The country would be far better off without you because with few exceptions (and I'm being generous) the muslim community offers so little yet demands and takes so much: your own schools, your own law courts, money and grants, social benefits, your halal meat (foisted on the local population without their knowledge and agreement) etc. WTF? Islam is nothing more than a guest in the UK, an increasingly unwelcome one at that because you are a terrible sub-culture and your actions and constant whining and self-imposed lack of integration have caused normally open-minded and generous people to want to get rid of the lot of you.  Deny it all Davros if it makes you feel any better. By contrast it's very rare to hear or read such thoughts about Hindus or Buddhists or Catholics or Sikhs. Why is that do you think?

It don't get more clear cut intolerant bullshit than that.

This thread is really pulling the bullying, racist neanderthals out of the woodwork, and the fact there only seems to be about 4 or 5 of you gives me some hope for the human race as a whole. Have you never stopped to think that it's your revolting attitudes and gross manipulation of small news stories to fit your agenda that causes an incredibly tiny minority of people to see you as a threat to their lifestyle and culture and react in an extreme manner?

This country has always accepted immigrants and their customs and what you laughably call indigenous culture is actually an amalgam of everything that has come to this country before. In time the same will happen with aspects of Muslim culture and people like yourselves will be lauding that as a part of our indigenous culture, whilst railing against whatever the latest wave of immigration is bringing.

Should you have actual first hand experience of Muslims you meet trying to convert you to Islam and force their values onto you, any more than (for example) Jehovah's Witnesses try to convert you to christianity, then I might have some empathy with your views but as all you do is post YouTube videos of people spouting rhetoric or links to obscure papers by people purporting to be academics, then I call bullshit. As far as I can tell it's mostly urban myths peddled by gullible people who somehow believe that our whole country and society is going to come tumbling down if we allow a few of these people to settle here.

All these people do, for the overwhelming majority, is practice their faith in private with no overflow onto your 'indigenous' lives whatsoever. Yet all you do is bully people on here that dare to stand up for themselves and what they believe in. It's not as though they started it, and I've certainly never seen anything from anyone on here saying we should live by their rules. The only people I see on here spouting that sort of thing are yourselves.

And I am perfectly aware that I 'played the racist card' at the start of this post, but that is only because it is exactly what you are, despite your pathetic protestations to the contrary.

P.S. I'm not sure you understand what a secular country is. It's a country where church and state are completely separate. This is not the case in the UK, hence this is NOT  a secular country.

richwwtk 

Disagrees with other posters' views on religion.

Gets angry.

Accuses the other posters of racism.

Not angry, just frustrated that your viewpoint is still held by some people, although of course you have every right to hold it.

And whilst you may dress this up as a diatribe against a particular religion, ranting about worries for the indigenous British people and their way of life gives it a distinctly racist tone.

I'm not sure what's sadder Mrs Davros - the time you put into writing this dross, or the possibility that you actually believe it.

Yes, you played the racist card.

I'm pulling out the "you are a bellend" card.

Equally as pointless.

Go enjoy your prayers if you are a Muslim, I wish you well.

If not, name me any other religion in Europe that has it's disciples actively assaulting, raping and murdering other people because they don't believe in the their god on a daily basis.

No alcohol. No homosexuality. Removal of genitals. Halal food. There are thousands of Islamists (and you still don't get the difference between that word and Muslim) who impose those beliefs BY FORCE onto non-muslims.

Davros can enjoy his faith until the cows come home.

He is the only one trying to impose his religious beliefs on others.

Care to share your interaction with Islamists?

I doubt if you would know one as according to you, they must all be brown, and live in Islamistan.

They must be, otherwise we wouldn't be racist would we?

Islam is a race isn't it?

Isn't it?

Still looking on the map for the place the race of Islam......

Indeed, I am guessing you are white SX225, we knows Davros is white, but outraged Rich is labeling you a racist!! how does that work?  Islamaphobe might be closer, although I think that means a fear of Islam rather than a dislike of Islam! or islamist's

It is a free society, people are entitled to like or dislike things, if people don't like that (oh the irony) then tough.

As much as people want to live in a Utopian society where everyone respects everyone else, then quite frankly views of tolerance and acceptance in the face of intolerance and violence in the name of a belief, is quite frankly a ludicrous position to put yourself in.

Me I am intolerant of all religions and if i am preached to I will respond, likewise I will always give an opinion on religion, if that upsets people, again tough.  On a personal note, i do not hate religions, I believe it is mumbo jumbo, I think those that follow religion are somewhat barmy, but each to their own!  I do hate those that kill or hurt in the name of their religion.  And although many religions do this, Islamist's do it to a whole other level in this day and age,so are quite rightly getting the stick they are getting on this thread

Indeed, I am guessing you are white SX225, we knows Davros is white, but outraged Rich is labeling you a racist!! how does that work?  Islamaphobe might be closer, although I think that means a fear of Islam rather than a dislike of Islam! or islamist's

It is a free society, people are entitled to like or dislike things, if people don't like that (oh the irony) then tough.

As much as people want to live in a Utopian society where everyone respects everyone else, then quite frankly views of tolerance and acceptance in the face of intolerance and violence in the name of a belief, is quite frankly a ludicrous position to put yourself in.

Me I am intolerant of all religions and if i am preached to I will respond, likewise I will always give an opinion on religion, if that upsets people, again tough.  On a personal note, i do not hate religions, I believe it is mumbo jumbo, I think those that follow religion are somewhat barmy, but each to their own!  I do hate those that kill or hurt in the name of their religion.  And although many religions do this, Islamist's do it to a whole other level in this day and age,so are quite rightly getting the stick they are getting on this thread

The racist card seems to be banded around alot as its the trendy thing to do... the buzzword of 2014 if you will.

Good to see you are buggering off for Ramadan............

Quite - Davvy, just can't get his head around the fact that skin colour has 0% to do with what we are all talking about.

Stop throwing the racist toys out the pram Son.

If that's the case, why are "Asian's" Assumed to be Muslim to fit an argument by BB?  Even if they are not proved to be, he does like to brush over this and his full on racist Sweden stats that he was happy to quote over and over and over and over again, until I proved with 2 charts that they are crap, then all of a sudden stats are bullshit....

Oh, and good for Angola.

That bastion of stability & social equality why don't you move there?

:)

The racist card seems to be banded around alot as its the trendy thing to do... the buzzword of 2014 if you will.

Calling a Muslim XYZ is not racist is just ignorant.  Using stats that say these people are Black/Asian therefore they are Muslim and then extrapolating out they are all closet rapists from the most flimsy stats is RACIST!, quoting stats and views from stormfront is pretty much RACIST.  You can PC gone made all you like but your wrong, its nothing to do with faith, plain and simple sister ****ing RACIST ideology delivered with a pinch of Islamaphobia.

You have absolutely lost the plot mate.

Stop posting while pissed would be a good start.

"bishops sit in the House of Lords and help form law and say prayers and stuff"

Enjoy Ramadan.

And when you sober up - actually go visit a country that is strictly Islamic.

Like Saudi, where I have worked, and BigTone currently is.

Then stay in it for 6 months.

You wouldn't last a week, as quite frankly, I suspect your life, business and career are complete fantasy.

I'll leave the others to decide if they wish to play with you anymore. I think you have shown us all we need to see about left-wing kids converting to the latest trend.

I wish you well in the future, because if you continue down this path, you may well regret where you finish up.

Islamists go fishing for people like you for a reason.

And that never ends well.

Now go and submit to Allah's wishes, and perform Ramadan.

Good boy.

You worked in Saudi! how the hell are you still typing surely you have no hands and were lucky to escape with your head?  It's funny that you real off the same bullshit when you're exposed for being wrong in your thinking, and its the same argument a 6 year old uses lair...

Archived