IGNORED

A Society Of Cowards

Mr Mosquito

You're the one that was crowing about working for the BBC propaganda news and views agency with all its brainwashing cultural Marxist propaganda bullshit. You must therefore be Viz's Roger Melly - the man on the telly.

Let me see if I can make this clear enough for even a bollock-brain like yourself to understand.

A) I don't work for the BBC.

B) I don't give a **ck about the BBC.

C) You are thick as pigshit.

Time now to block your posts. As Morrissey might observe about your comments "That joke isn't funny anymore."

Let me see if I can make this clear enough for even a bollock-brain like yourself to understand.

A) I don't work for the BBC.

B) I don't give a **ck about the BBC.

C) You are thick as pigshit.

Time now to block your posts. As Morrissey might observe about your comments "That joke isn't funny anymore."

You're the joke and that's what I find funny. :thumbsup:

Several things, but mainly that the Islam of their families and mosque and social networks did not work on them.  The proof is always in the pudding.  What is and what is not haram is irrelevant in reality: muslims rape, muslims produce and sell drugs, muslims drink and get drunk.  

"In Sweden 1 in 4 Swedish women will be raped - The Political Cesspool".....an interesting Youtube video and write up.........

Published on 11 Feb 2013

Thanks to the staggering rise of Muslim immigrants, sexual assaults have increased 500% in the Scandinavian country.

Is this how we are supposedly "enriched" by diversity?

Sweden has imported huge numbers of Muslim immigrants with catastrophic effect.

Sweden's population grew from 9 million to 9.5 million in the years 2004-2012, mainly due to immigration from "countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia". 16 percent of all newborns have mothers born in non-Western countries. Employment rate among immigrants: 54 percent.

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped.

In 2003, Sweden's rape statistics were higher than average at 9.24, but in 2005 they shot up to 36.8 and by 2008 were up to 53.2. Now they are almost certainly even higher as Muslim immigrants continue forming a larger percentage of the population.

With Muslims represented in as many as 77 percent of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases paralleling a major increase in Muslim immigration, the wages of Muslim immigration are proving to be a sexual assault epidemic by a misogynistic ideology.

The statistics are skewed by urban centers where the Islamic colonists cluster. In Stockholm this summer there was an average of 5 rapes a day. Stockholm has gone from a Swedish city to a city that is one-third immigrant and is between a fifth and a quarter Muslim.

Just remember that you are a "racist" if you don't believe this to be a good thing.

Several things, but mainly that the Islam of their families and mosque and social networks did not work on them.  The proof is always in the pudding.  What is and what is not haram is irrelevant in reality: muslims rape, muslims produce and sell drugs, muslims drink and get drunk.  

OK so if a person adopts western values and starts dealing drugs because I'll not beat around the bush what the Taliban do producing heroin falls under ill gotten gain and is not halal under Islamic law, you cant spend the money derived from this, you cant even give it away, there is no justification for it under Islam at all.

So what can we conclude from this is that your blaming Islam for not doing the job of the Police and stopping drug dealers, and pedophiles.  Islamic law is clear it is not allowed to deal drugs or derive money from anything haram.

This money is considered unclean and cant even be given away to the poor.

You have just said it yourself, that they have abandoned Islam, their families, the mosque and the strait path.  They have embraced a western culture.

If your not following the teachings of Islam your not a muslim anymore, just because you have a muslim name does not make you a muslim, your actions and deeds make you a muslim.

OK so if a person adopts western values and starts dealing drugs because I'll not beat around the bush what the Taliban do producing heroin falls under ill gotten gain and is not halal under Islamic law, you cant spend the money derived from this, you cant even give it away, there is no justification for it under Islam at all.

So what can we conclude from this is that your blaming Islam for not doing the job of the Police and stopping drug dealers, and pedophiles.  Islamic law is clear it is not allowed to deal drugs or derive money from anything haram.

This money is considered unclean and cant even be given away to the poor.

You have just said it yourself, that they have abandoned Islam, their families, the mosque and the strait path.  They have embraced a western culture.

If your not following the teachings of Islam your not a muslim anymore, just because you have a muslim name does not make you a muslim, your actions and deeds make you a muslim.

In essence, the West has now got a huge Muslim population - some of whom are now off the leash and able to commit crimes with little or no punishment if caught. Not so in Saudi Arabia where Islamic law is more closely adhered to with state executions carried out in public - no surprise then that the crime rates are extremely low in Saudi Arabia. It used to be the same low crime rate in England when the death penalty and other punitive measures were an option.

Is it just me or has this thread turned distinctly nasty!! I suppose if nothing else at least the right-wing 'usual suspects' (fruitcakes) have revealed their true colours!! All the pretence has well and truly evaporated now. At the end of the day they just don't like muslims and regard themselves as vastly superior in every way. Morons. :boxing:

Is it just me or has this thread turned distinctly nasty!! I suppose if nothing else at least the right-wing 'usual suspects' (fruitcakes) have revealed their true colours!! All the pretence has well and truly evaporated now. At the end of the day they just don't like muslims and regard themselves as vastly superior in every way. Morons. :boxing:

There are two views being propounded here, both of which in my opinion are correct.

Davros: if you focus upon the actual religion of Islam as set out in the Koran and follow it faithfully then it as much a code for good behaviour as pretty much all major religious texts.  As a recent convert undergoing instruction he is learning the unadulterated version of Islam and cannot understand why people attack it.

Most others: there are clear and observable threats to European people and their way of life from a particular section of immigrants: muslims.

There's also nothing incompatible about that.  Christianity is a peaceful loving faith yet it was misinterpreted by, for example, "Rev" Jim Jones who turned it into a doomsday cult. 

The problem that has arisen with Islam is that whilst other religions may have a tiny minority of fringe nutters shunned by all other adherents in Islam they are actually a sizeable number and given legitimacy and encouragement by mosques and preachers and Saudi funding.

A few more standing up like the parent of those Syrian recruiters and saying "I disown my sons" would go a huge way to isolating these extremists.

Why do you have to be right wing to be a fruit cake?

I hear this a lot, the lentil eating PC brigade on the left are the biggest fruit cakes imo, yet they never get the tag?

Most others: there are clear and observable threats to European people and their way of life from a particular section of immigrants: muslims.

The fanatical Muslims of Afghanistan also did most to bring down the old Soviet Union. The same Soviet Union that took the brunt of Hitler's war machine and won. I'd never underestimate the power of Islam on the battle field and the Russians did warn the West back in the 1980s. What we're currently seeing in Western Europe is a demographic Jihad where the birthrate of Muslims will put Muslims in the majority in most of Europe's big cities in 50 years time.

The fanatical Muslims of Afghanistan also did most to bring down the old Soviet Union. The same Soviet Union that took the brunt of Hitler's war machine and won. I'd never underestimate the power of Islam on the battle field and the Russians did warn the West back in the 1980s. What we're currently seeing in Western Europe is a demographic Jihad where the birthrate of Muslims will put Muslims in the majority in most of Europe's big cities in 50 years time.

The problem with Afghanistan (and we were scrapping with Russia over it back in the 19th century in the "Great Game") is that unless you're prepared to start trading heroin it's not worth conquering. No oil, mines or great grain fields. So the cost of maintaining a garrison there has to be met from your own resources, and after a while when you've got bored of colouring in another pink (or red in Russia's case) bit on the map you'll decide to pull out as it's not worth holding onto.

The Roman empire hit similar issues, it wasn't any inherent warlike qualities of the Scots or Irish that meant the Romans didn't conquer them, it was because there was a net cost because their societies were at a low level of organisation - so not just one king to persuade or kill - and weren't generating the natural resources that made it worth colonising.  As Tacitus listed our exports then were "grain, cattle, gold, silver, iron, hides, slaves and hunting dogs" (yes, I had to google it to get it right) and that's what they were coming to get and what made it worth invading, garrisoning, and re-occupying after Boudicca's near-successful revolt.

Muslims do not pose a threat to the UK, there is no 'plot' to assume control and shariah law will never be adopted here or anywhere else in Europe. Muslims will never constitute a majority in most of Europe's large cities in 50 years time and Muslims do not represent a higher proportion of the prison population than any other 'economically disadvantaged' group. All conspiracy bullshit.

If anything in 50 years time 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims would have integrated into the population in the same way that other immigrants have in the past. In the 60's people were sprouting the same crap about West Indian immigrants but that's all gone quiet now hasn't it! Racism changes but racists don't.

Ah yes, we discuss religion, poster doesn't like our opinion, poster calls us racist. (Islam is not a race).

Can you back-up any of your assertions with facts?

How about this fact:

a2f9rc.png

Looking at those fiures it's a good job we're not being overrun by Buddhists as % for prison population exceeds that of the general population by a factor of 4. Maybe they're in there for not paying the TV licence.

Looking at those fiures it's a good job we're not being overrun by Buddhists as % for prison population exceeds that of the general population by a factor of 4. Maybe they're in there for not paying the TV licence.

He does not understand social deprivation effects criminality over all other considerations.

Thats one of the factors that you cant see in those figures.

Do tell Davros, I am genuinely interested to know who the recipients of your mosque's ramadan giving are.

So the Mosque I give money too was the building of an extension to the Mosque.

But the vast body of my zakat money goes to these 4 charities during Ramadan.

http://muslimhands.org.uk/

http://www.islamic-relief.org.uk/

http://www.icrc.org/eng/

https://www.shelter.org.uk/

But I have also given to other UK based charities this year, I dont remeber them all one for a an NHS unit that looks after my niece and one from some Russian orphans.

muslimhands?

Is that a charity to try and sew them back on, after some kid has had his lobbed off for nicking a piece of cheese? Or a fundraiser for Abu Hamza?

Or maybe just a normal charity with ythe charity commision ?

Personal attacks? From a muslim? No way ...

Its like grammar you use the wrong contraction everyone likes to pick you up on it, to say oh hi I know English plus its easy on forums. But maths is even easier, its either right or wrong.

What's the answer to this

MBA - Basic Maths =

A. Willfull ignorance

B. Prejudice

C. Blind faith

D. Stupid and no MBA

As you have ridduclued me for blind faith, and you don't think of yourself as prejudice, you prefess to be clever therefore the only option left in my scientifically more credible example than yours is D.

You see this is a very small example of how you do causal analysis. Don't think of it as a personal attack think of it as science kicking your lazy thinking ass :-)

As I've said before, stats are not truth, they are just an imperfect reflection: they are not the 'it' - they are just a count of the 'it'. In NLP there is a similar idea, namely that the map is not the territory. And so a chart with sexual violent crime stats from Sweden (say) is not the same qualitatively speaking as a Swedish woman in Stockholm being raped by a sexually repressed muslim immigrant (and him thinking it's halal because she's a kaffir and didn't cover herself), or a 15 year old English girl from Rotherham being plied with drugs and alcohol while being gang-raped by muslim men. You like stats, so I gave you some, but I prefer stories, reports, video, interviews - qualitative data is messier than quantitative but it tells a better story, and imo is less prone to manipulation than quantitative data, i.e. 'lies. damn lies and statistics'.

I am sincerely not professing to be clever as a way to score points in this debate. I think you were the first one to pull out your certificates, weren't you? Actually I came top in my class in the MBA but it is totally besides the point and I embarrass myself by mentioning my academic achievements. Appeals to authority are just time wasting and point scoring. Anyway, it's always a mystery to me how someone can play the 'I'm a scientist' card whilst simultaneously having faith / believing in such ridiculous concepts as an allah and his chosen messenger from the desert. Your life is a total contradiction because you professes to follow the scientific method but you pretend to know things you don't know (like the existence of a god) - you and every other believer literally has no first-hand knowledge of god, you have only the dubious opinions and guesses (written and spoken) of other people, and you base your life on that?? You must be mad.

Waving your alleged certificates is not the only option you have. You could also :

1. admit that your religion is false, or be a scientist and become agnostic until you have proof of your god hypothesis (good luck with that one)

2. admit that Islam is a massive problem in the modern world, that it leads to huge instability, death, mayhem, poverty, suffering and the ethnic cleansing of other religions (there are many examples of this)

3. that immigration from Islamic nations into Western Europe must be massively reduced (like by 95%) - I'd also go for expatriation of criminals, as they are doing in Norway.

Not sure what problems your scientific mind has with any of the above.

I cannot believe you wrote that much and still missed the point, atheism is not science, nodody can prove or disprove the exsistance of god.

Constructing good quality statistical models allows for instance drugs to be discovered. The amount of science you throw away is mental I don't throw any science away, my faith does not exclude science.

And I am quite respected by my peers for my science.

What scientists choose to believe does not make it real, does it. It's what they prove in the lab that counts and not one of those men could prove the existence of their god. It was a leap in to the dark for them all.

It's not even about the numbers though scientists as a group are less religious than the population as a whole (google that). It's about you, Davros, your belief and how on earth you can make appeals to science and your scientific qualifications to back-up your opinions about the religion you have chosen to believe in (despite the total lack of proof).

I think the facts speak out against you, not one bit of those scientists were judged on their faith and not science. Only stupid people do that, and as nobody has the financial capacity to conduct an experiment big enough to prove that God exsists your point is moot.

And your still throwing away thousands of hours of professional scientific opinion in preference to some very questionable stats and some YouTube videos.

Archived