IGNORED

A Society Of Cowards

Mr Mosquito

Here is an alternative view on the 'rape epidemic' (which is somewhat distasteful terminology don't you think Radders?) in Sweden- posted without prejudice as I have no knowledge of sexual crime in Sweden, but an alternate explanation nonetheless

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19592372

that is spot on chip, what the nationalist nutters have done is take some figures out of context and combine those with the worst stats i have ever seen, linked them a while back. Taken 1 and 1 and made 77 its sad that people can believe such flawed thinking on what appears to be a large scale.

Reading this thread it is quite scary how brainwashed Davros is in light of his chosen religion (or that forced upon him by his bride). Shows it's power to manipulate I suppose.

how am o brainwashed? Because i think there is a spectrum in Islam and i can separate different issues and also not make stuff up.

nothing has been forced on me btw.

how am o brainwashed? Because i think there is a spectrum in Islam and i can separate different issues and also not make stuff up.

nothing has been forced on me btw.

I just find it interesting how passionate you are about something, to the extent you defend some things that really aren't defendable when it comes to some of the less favourable elements of your religion.

It just strikes me as odd. More so as didn't you say you are a regular white bloke with no previous Muslim background?

Of course religion has no face or colour, but you must admit you must be in the minority?

I just find it interesting how passionate you are about something, to the extent you defend some things that really aren't defendable when it comes to some of the less favourable elements of your religion.

It just strikes me as odd. More so as didn't you say you are a regular white bloke with no previous Muslim background?

Of course religion has no face or colour, but you must admit you must be in the minority?

Yes Im a minority and I don't defend terrorists, i can just see the glaringly obvious that they are different things. I put links to the vs of the Quran that forbid killing innocent people to highlight the difference between the teachings of Islam and the actions of terrorists. I'm far from brainwashed, contrary i think people who cant separate the 2 things are brainwashed.

But have to comment on it anyway.

I thought you'd be off with the few remaining Lib-Dems deciding which ship to jump onto now yours is sinking and the lifeboats are full......................

I haven't commented, I've posted a link to an alternate view to the one being proposed. It's in the name of a balanced debate, not sure you've ever heard of one of one of those. Maybe read the link, you might even learn something

Yes Im a minority and I don't defend terrorists, i can just see the glaringly obvious that they are different things. I put links to the vs of the Quran that forbid killing innocent people to highlight the difference between the teachings of Islam and the actions of terrorists. I'm far from brainwashed, contrary i think people who cant separate the 2 things are brainwashed.

Are you also putting up links from vs of the Quran that are less savory, the things Radino goes on about?

Obviously if there are conflicting teachings, of course the terrorists etc will jump on the part that says their actions are approved.

Of course i do if you read what i have put in my replies im more than happy to be honest. What you will also notice is that rad has although quoting Islam/muslims in Sweden as causing a rape epidemic has yet to produce a single fact showing this.

blogs don't count.

Of course i do if you read what i have put in my replies im more than happy to be honest. What you will also notice is that rad has although quoting Islam/muslims in Sweden as causing a rape epidemic has yet to produce a single fact showing this.

blogs don't count.

His arguments are an altogether separate issue I guess.

My query would be, surely people turn to religion for a specific reason e.g. guidance, hope etc. however how can you do this knowing that there are darker areas of it, being used for evil?

Was Islam really the best faith out there for you to follow for your specific needs??

No you don't turn to religion, or pick them off a shelf like sweets.

You either deny what you know is true or you accept it, however strange it may seem.

Plenty of people turn to religion. Did you see the Divvy video?

Religion is a faith, not a truth. I'm surprised you halted the civil discussion with such babble without answering the question.

Plenty of people turn to religion. Did you see the Divvy video?

Religion is a faith, not a truth. I'm surprised you halted the civil discussion with such babble without answering the question.

I subscribe to Dawkins on twitter, and yes i seen the divvy video. What I mean is you either believe it or you don't. I challenge what I believe regularly.

UK GIRL WAS 'STILL ALIVE AS BOYFRIEND DECAPITATED HER'

"An 18-year-old woman in the UK was still alive as her boyfriend beheaded her with a kitchen knife, a jury has heard. Sheffield Crown Court was told that Aras Hussein, 21, killed girlfriend Reema Ramzan by decapitating her, before stabbing himself in the chest. The Daily Mirror reports that prosecutor Graham Reeds QC told jurors about the injuries Iraqi-born Hussein allegedly inflicted on his girlfriend on 4 June last year."

The religion of Iraq is ... ?

Reema-Ramzan-South-Yorks-Police.jpg

oops - link - http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/04/02/Girl-Was-Still-Alive-as-Boyfriend-Decapitated-Her

Every post you make that isn't the figures backing up your claim of a rape epidemic in Sweden reduces your credibility.

blogs don't count.

Islam is being taken apart and dissected on Youtube. This Russia Today excerpt Youtube video is about the cost of Muslims living in Germany due to - among other things - them marrying their cousins.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h3GGP20lfE

yes, agreed, but Davros claims Islam is perfect - he has to, otherwise it couldn't be the perfect and final revelation for all mankind from god.

I'll be generous I'll start you off on 0 ;) until you give me the evidence of those Sweden stats.

[Rad's Credability Meter 0]

I don't know why you posted that in reply to my post, you seem to have some kind of persecution complex, I don't recall aiming that at muslims/islam, the clue was so called religions.

But I suspect more muslims actually kill other muslims than they do westerners and I am interested to know why?.

It wasnt ment to be in reply to just your query ;) there were a couple of people curious about my implying my faith is chosen.

Take a deep breath, re-read my post and please do not miss-represent my opinion.  Do I anywhere say I think that EVERY Muslim is violent?  No I don't.  Do I hate Muslims? No, I don't. At all.  Do I think Islam is a bad religion. I do, yes. It's currently a huge danger for world peace (as are other things ...).  And I see a correlation between Muslim immigration and increases in rape, based on the stats.

I agree with Big Brother. I know that not every Muslim is an intolerant thug, but there sure as hell are a significant number who have a violent, intolerant, narrow outlook..which in many many of the Islamic states is acceptable (Regardless of said states democratic, religious, and aligned status. Their unpleasant attacks are seemingly never condemned by the majority of Muslims. The vast numer of Muslims come from poor, ill educated, basket case countries/communities, possessed of some very (to us in the liberal west) odd customs, practices and cultures. We are expected to conform in these religious failed states, but are expected to accept every aspect of their intolerance in OUR societies.

Immigration from these failed states by poor ill educated and inward looking Muslim communities is helping stoke problems, eagerly exploited by the Hamsa's and the like world wide. Their customs and religions also ensure that behaviour like all this grooming stuff w have been hit with recently is not seen by these people as unacceptable.

This does not make me a Muslim hating racist. I am also an immigrant, one of hundreds of thousands of all colours from the blighted Sub Saharan African area. There are very very few of us who think this wave of immigration is a good thing.

So, you know a guy at CERN.

You aren't a scientist.

You actually WERN'T in the Army.

You are a self-employed IT bloke. Who does charitable stuff (fair play), who sorta recognised 'your' boss at a function one day.

Taquiyya and Kitman Davros.

Tut-tut.

1/10 - must bullshit try harder  :thumbsup:

I worked for HQLF 2007-2008 as a consultant, you know the army does not just do tanks and guns right? Do you need a reference?  I worked for the NHS after that you know they dont just do heart operations?

So you are a self-employed IT guy.

Nothing wrong with telling the truth mate.  I was just pointing out, that as a convert, it is your duty to bring people towards Allah using any means possible.  Taquiyya and Kitman seem to be the way you are choosing.

I still know your agenda little Mo, you have just changed tack.

Doesn't taqiyya allow a Shia muslim to hide his faith if he is in danger of persecution? That would not be very useful for proselytising. I don't think the concept applies to Sunnis (could be wrong...).

And I thought that kitman was Scott Murray.

Archived