IGNORED

A Society Of Cowards

Mr Mosquito

Actually, the European Union project (as it is now) was founded in the Maison Rouge Hotel in Strasbourg on August 10, 1944. There, Nazi officials ordered an elite group of German industrialists to plan for Germany's post-war recovery, prepare for the Nazis' return to power and work for a 'strong German empire'. In other words: the Fourth Reich.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1179902/Revealed-The-secret-report-shows-Nazis-planned-Fourth-Reich--EU.html#ixzz2zqHobDB4

I'm not sure how to respond to this. You are quoting an article written by Adam LeBor, who used the Red House Report as a basis for his fictional book "The Budapest Protocol". This particular article coincided with the launch of his book.

If you are correct, the Nazi party (famed for its stance on human rights) was instrumental in the creation of the EHCR. I find that hard to believe. In fact, I think that only a tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy nut would lend this theory any weight.

I do not think you are a complete loon, and I think you only post these things when the facts do not support your argument.

I'm not sure how to respond to this. You are quoting an article written by Adam LeBor, who used the Red House Report as a basis for his fictional book "The Budapest Protocol". This particular article coincided with the launch of his book.

If you are correct, the Nazi party (famed for its stance on human rights) was instrumental in the creation of the EHCR. I find that hard to believe. In fact, I think that only a tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy nut would lend this theory any weight.

I do not think you are a complete loon, and I think you only post these things when the facts do not support your argument.

You can think what you like because I'm not some cultural Marxist Labour Party thought control zealot. The basis of today's German led European Union project was founded in the Maison Rouge Hotel in Strasbourg on August 10, 1944 by an SS officer. FACT.

You can think what you like because I'm not some cultural Marxist Labour Party thought control zealot. The basis of today's German led European Union project was founded in the Maison Rouge Hotel in Strasbourg on August 10, 1944 by an SS officer. FACT.

Does writing FACT in capital letters at the end of a sentence make it true?

YES. :thumbsup:  SS Obergruppenfuhrer Dr Scheid was instrumental in founding what has become today's German led EU project. The EU is Hitler's dream come true.

There is no dispute over the existence of the Red House Report. I have no way of knowing whether it is real or not. I am a bit sceptical like that. Remember the Hitler diaries? The article by Adam Lebor is a well-written and interesting piece of work.The FACT remains that he wrote it to publicise his book, which is a work of fiction.

There is no dispute over the existence of the Red House Report. The article by Adam Lebor is a well-written and interesting piece of work.The FACT remains that he wrote it to publicise his book, which is a work of fiction.

It's not fiction, it's fact. The current German led EU project was founded by Herr Adolf Hitler's disciples. A fact that our EU loving traitors seem to be very uncomfortable with for whatever reason.

It's not fiction, it's fact. The current German led EU project was founded by Herr Adolf Hitler's disciples. A fact that our EU loving traitors seem to be very uncomfortable with for whatever reason.

You're making yourself sound like a real cretin with this argument.

The FACT is that the European Coal and Steel Community which was founded in 1951 and was the forerunner of the EEC was the brainchild of Robert Schuman, a Frenchman who fought with the Resistance in World War Two, was tortured by the Gestapo and escaped being sent to Dachau to rejoin the Resistance.

This time the FACT - as you'd put it - is a real fact.

Adam Lebor's book, "The Budapest Protocol" is a work of fiction.

You can buy it on Amazon.

Great cut-and-pasting Gobbler, but the FACT is that the common market was the brainchild of a Frenchman, and an ardent anti-Nazi at that.

Nothing you've pasted has anything to do with this discussion. The fact that an American issued the amnesty to Krupp - whose company is no longer one of Europe's largest industrial combines but makes kettles - should give pay to your fantasies.

You're in an ideological dream land. Do you really think that the 3rd Reich disappeared without trace? As the years pass you'll find that the re-emerging industrial super power that is Germany will increasingly call the shots in the EU. Germany already is in Greece but your beloved BBC hasn't really covered events there in any detail so perhaps you're oblivious to what's going on there. ;)

You're in an ideological dream land. Do you really think that the 3rd Reich disappeared without trace? As the years pass you'll find that the re-emerging industrial super power that is Germany will increasingly call the shots in the EU. Germany already is in Greece but your beloved BBC hasn't really covered events there in any detail so perhaps you're oblivious to what's going on there. ;)

You're. in David Icke land. Confusing a novel with reality. You'll be telling me that the Duke of Edinburgh is a shapechanging lizard next!

Among the most autistic facets of your post is that you never read what anyone else posts back. Your mind is like set concrete.

Had you read my posts you'd know they are not "my" BBC nor are they "beloved" of me. In fact, I'm once again in a contract dispute with them over work my firm fulfilled for them in Q3. I think they are tight-fisted *****.

You're. in David Icke land. Confusing a novel with reality. You'll be telling me that the Duke of Edinburgh is a shapechanging lizard next!

Among the most autistic facets of your post is that you never read what anyone else posts back. Your mind is like set concrete.

Had you read my posts you'd know they are not "my" BBC nor are they "beloved" of me. In fact, I'm once again in a contract dispute with them over work my firm fulfilled for them in Q3. I think they are tight-fisted *****.

At the core of your posts is the sheer panic created by the Lib-Lab-Con BBC sponsored EU loving traitors soon to be ousted by UKIP. :P   Incidentally, David Icke has been proven to be right about many things including high ranking BBC and Lib-Lab-Con paedos.

The source you have quoted at the bottom of the post is not related to the post.

The text you have copied and pasted can be found in the David Icke forum, and is lifted from the same Daily Mail article written by Adam Lebor that you quoted earlier.

David Icke forum: Revealed the secret report that shows the Nazis planed a Fourth Reich

From the bottom of the article

• The Budapest Protocol, Adam LeBor's thriller inspired by the Red House Report, is published by Reportage Press

Incidently, the Independent article is about the real life documents that inspired "The Odessa File" by Frederick Forsythe.

The current German led EU 4th Reich is merely a continuation of Uncle Adolf's 3rd Reich. FACT. :D

At the core of your posts is the sheer panic created by the Lib-Lab-Con BBC sponsored EU loving traitors soon to be ousted by UKIP. :P   Incidentally, David Icke has been proven to be right about many things including high ranking BBC and Lib-Lab-Con paedos.

So, you're saying that Ukip are shortly to take over the government - and I'm panicking about it? Apart from the unlikelihood of the first scenario, why would I panic? I'm not a sitting MP or a member of any of the political parties. Or a supporter of any, particularly.

And why do you feel the need to put the initials BBC in every post directed at me?  I've made my position clear, but I guess the concrete between your ears is pretty solid.

There seems little point responding to posts obsessively parroting the same slogans, so I'll restrict my interactions with you to the occasional chat about history and of course, the football stuff.

I'd knock off the nocturnal YouTube trawling though if I were you and allow your brain to cool. You're turning into the sort of person, Mr Farage would be embarrassed to have in his party.

So, you're saying that Ukip are shortly to take over the government - and I'm panicking about it? Apart from the unlikelihood of the first scenario, why would I panic? I'm not a sitting MP or a member of any of the political parties. Or a supporter of any, particularly.

And why do you feel the need to put the initials BBC in every post directed at me?  I've made my position clear, but I guess the concrete between your ears is pretty solid.

There seems little point responding to posts obsessively parroting the same slogans, so I'll restrict my interactions with you to the occasional chat about history and of course, the football stuff.

I'd knock off the nocturnal YouTube trawling though if I were you and allow your brain to cool. You're turning into the sort of person, Mr Farage would be embarrassed to have in his party.

Robbo, Gobbers is totally incapable to answer a simple YES/NO question, you should know that because the answers don't fit in with his view of the world.

You're the one that often defends what is really a state propaganda news and views agency and you're the only poster on this forum - to my knowledge - to admit to working / having worked for the BBC. You've made yourself a target to be shot down in this respect. :thumbsup:

You're the one that often defends what is really a state propaganda news and views agency and you're the only poster on this forum - to my knowledge - to admit to working / having worked for the BBC. You've made yourself a target to be shot down in this respect. :thumbsup:

Not really. You "admitted" to having once worked for the civil service; does that mean you can be "shot down" in regards to anything the government does which is wrong? Or I can somehow try to link you to Dennis Nilsen and whatever other nutters may have worked for the CS in the past?

Your argument is as feeble as saying a roofer who mended Harold Shipman's roof once, must share his guilt.

I have frequently posted criticism of the BBC - most recently in the BBC3 and One Celeb One Bullet threads and I'm now even more furious with them as they are withholding monies and it might have to go all legal with them.

However that doesn't mean I'm going to agree with everything you post regarding news. You see things through a teary mist of manlove for N Farage. I take a more balanced view   :yes:

A society of cowards is the title.

I have thought that for around 50 years.

America, England , Australia and other western world countries have absolutely caved in to the Moslem invasion. Its a planned take over of countries via political manipulation.

I am in my 70's, a dinosaur according to my niece, the local member for Lyneham. Let me say this, I am a former Airborne paratrooper and airborne had a saying from WW2, " Kill them all. let God sort them out ".

On the front line you don't have time to be politically correct. That's how it is in real life and that's how I feel now. The whole system is wrong, A small country like England should not be importing anyone as the country is already overcrowded. My older relations in their 80's and 90's complain about their treatment in hospitals, their main complaint is the treatment from immigrant nurses and the lack of hospital space.

I'me probably the oldest guy on the forum, with the most world wide experiences, that does not make me better than any other poster. Other posters may have more intelligence, however I do receive military SAS intel, that gives me the thoughts of the soldiers on the ground.

The bottom line is, England should be for the English, first and last !

A society of cowards is the title.

I have thought that for around 50 years.

America, England , Australia and other western world countries have absolutely caved in to the Moslem invasion. Its a planned take over of countries via political manipulation.

I am in my 70's, a dinosaur according to my niece, the local member for Lyneham. Let me say this, I am a former Airborne paratrooper and airborne had a saying from WW2, " Kill them all. let God sort them out ".

On the front line you don't have time to be politically correct. That's how it is in real life and that's how I feel now. The whole system is wrong, A small country like England should not be importing anyone as the country is already overcrowded. My older relations in their 80's and 90's complain about their treatment in hospitals, their main complaint is the treatment from immigrant nurses and the lack of hospital space.

I'me probably the oldest guy on the forum, with the most world wide experiences, that does not make me better than any other poster. Other posters may have more intelligence, however I do receive military SAS intel, that gives me the thoughts of the soldiers on the ground.

The bottom line is, England should be for the English, first and last !

You're a good and great man Readnready and that fact shines through in what you write. One of the main problems England faces today is in the fact that there are no longer enough people like you left around.

You see things through a teary mist of manlove for N Farage. I take a more balanced view   :yes:

To me Nigel Farage is a national hero for the way he's stood up to the 4th Reichers of the hopelessly corrupt and criminal led European Union project. Outsatnding that man !!!!!! :clap: ....

You decided to quote a lair ;-)

The point that I think you will find is the slope ypou speak of does not exist apart from in the heads of the bigots who created it. Apart from the persons own bias in those figures being heavily expressed in the way they come up with them. They liniarly extrapolate three variables to come up with the answer they want,

They take figures from the 90s then linierly extrapolate them with no sciene behind their reason for doing so other than they think it's fair.

Then they then assume all people from certain geographic regions are Muslim.

Then they imply correlation between Muslims and rapes based on fabricated data, that has its own bias introduced by the author of those numbers.

To top it all they ignore all of the reasons for high rape stats in Sweden Given by the author of the stats because it does not suit them.

Even if the 2 lines did exsist it does not imply causation there could be other confounding variable like poverty. But don't let good maths stop angpod rant....

Archived