IGNORED

A Society Of Cowards

Mr Mosquito

I was reading a thread somewhere about the rape figures in Sweden and someone commented that the definition of rape in Sweden is wider than in other countries, thus it's all a bit of a fuss about nothing. I think you also mentioned this somewhere ... At the risk of being accused of creating a straw man argument I want to say that this proves nothing really because what Swedish women are reporting is sexual harassment in some form or another perpetrated by immigrants from muslim nations. Note also that not all of these crimes are reported, so the problem is larger than is being reported, i.e. this is more widespread.

Hi Radders, hope you're well. Trying to stay out of these debates these days, but as I seem to remember bringing some info on this to the table I'll just correct you. The change in Swedish reporting of rape was due to an EU initiative to get all member states reporting sexual offences in the same way. Prior to this, if one individual committed multiple offences in Sweden, it was reported as one single crime. The EU initiative compelled them to record each offence committed as a separate crime. This coincides with the jump in rapes recorded. Of course correlation is not necessarily causality and there may be other official statistics that give credence to your argument, but I do not believe there was a widening of the definition of rape, unless it was part of the same initiative. I'm not interested in re-entering the debate, just wanted to make sure you had the correct facts available

Thanks for your contribution Dawg and yep I'm well.  Your info doesn't change the fact that muslim immigrants are raping Swedish women.  The main problem is that there is no transparency, so people cannot see the true numbers.  

Here is violent sexual crime data by country from the UN (Click the 'sexual violence' link - Sweden is row 96 on the downloadable spreadsheet):

http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/data-and-analysis/statistics/data.html

The data starts in 2003 and runs to 2012.  I don't see any particularly sudden jumps.

Violent Sexual Crime (sheet CTS 2013 Sexual Violence):
2003: 10,142
2012: 16,923

Violent Sexual Crime - 67% increase

Rape (sheet CTS 2013 Rape):
2003: 2,235
2012: 6,324

Rape - 183% increase

Sexual Violence against Children:
2005: 3,346
2012: 7,368

Sexual Violence against Children - 120% increase

It is known that there has been significant immigration from Muslim countries over that period.  This is not denied.  What is denied is the numbers because as far as I know (and I haven't looked in the last six months) official stats have been scrubbed from the public domain.  

However, there was an analysis of immigration numbers based on children's names on the basis that practically all Muslims have Muslim names. It's guestimating and not accurate but people have little else to go on.  The analysis shows a large increase in immigration of Muslims over the period 1998 to 2012: 

- "Over the entire period 1998-2012, the average yearly increase in ... Sweden experienced an average growth rate of 7.85%"  However they state that, for various reasons, this is hugely under-estimating the true number - see 'Muslim Population in Sweden and Denmark Doubled in 14 Years':

And it's not just Sweden, it's Norway too, there are problems in Germany and France and well I only have to say the words 'muslim grooming gangs' to make my point for the UK.

Davros can pooh-pooh this data all he wants, he can also ad hominem the sources, but anyone who denies a connection between muslim immigration and violent sexual crime is, imo, badly in denial.

Couldn't it just be the case that people from unprogressive societies and poor educational backgrounds are more likely to commit such crimes?

The last big "grooming" trial in this country involved a gang of Slovakian Roma living in Peterborough.

I'm not for a moment questioning your figures, Radders, but I think the problem might be a wider one to do with the nature of immigration rather than the nature of Islam.

I have just passed with distinction a course from John Hopkins University that formalises my data science and statisical credentials. When I get the time I'll explain to you radders why in no uncertain terms you're wrong.

Congratulations on your result and since we're in bragging mode ... I got a distinction on my MBA and I studied a lot of stats all the way from my Biz degree onwards ;)

I have always been slightly reluctant to quote stats in this debate because the data is being deliberately hidden. So do your worst with the data but we all must remember that the stats are just a quantitative snapshot of a horrible qualitative reality. For example read this ... http://www.scribd.com/doc/211485752/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery It's packed full of referenced stats about muslim grooming gangs.

Sounds like you're getting you're excuses in early, at least you didn't do an sx225 and just call me a lier in order to discredit me.

Could be ... but I don't think it's just that. Women are not treated well in many Islamic societies. In some cases they are denied basic human rights. When you combine that with the view of many muslims that they are god's chosen and holy people and the rest of us are pigs, dogs and monkeys, then it's not much of a surprise that vulnerable white girls are the target of these sickos. It's not only white girls actually, there is a problem of muslims grooming hindu girls as well.

But yes, despite Islam being god's holy word for all of humanity, Islamic nations are backward, primitive, racist and introverted, and this culture has been imported into Europe. Even those who were partly responsible are now owning-up (e.g. Jack Straw).

But back to the point - I know you're not saying this but there is no excuse for violent sexual crime, particularly when it's premeditated (as in grooming gangs) and no leniency should ever be given. None. And as simple as it may sound, if you could reverse the immigration you are likely to reverse the crime stats. In fact Norway has increased its deportations.

And again for the record, I am not saying all muslims are rapists. What I am saying is that without large immigration from muslim nations into counties like Sweden and Norway, fewer women and children would have been raped and abused. This is a blatantly obvious fact in the UK.

As for your last point about the Roma grooming gang, they are just as bad, a sub-culture totally at odds with Western European values. Roma don't belong in Western Europe, they destroy everything they get their hands on and create nothing positive at all (I speak from experience).

However I am focusing on Islam partly because I think organised religion is force for evil in the world but particularly because the people who should be protecting us are in denial about the situation. And on cue, here is the next installment in the sorry tale of muslim immigration into the UK:

Saturday, 31 May, 2014

Twelve men are due to appear at Leeds Magistrates Court on Tuesday, 3 June following a protracted investigation by the Leeds District Safeguarding Unit.

Chief Superintendent Paul Money, District Commander for Leeds, said: "Twelve men are due to appear at Leeds Magistrates Court on Tuesday, 3 June, 2014, following an investigation by the Leeds District Safeguarding Unit.

"The alleged offences relate to one, female juvenile victim from the local community and follow a protracted investigation which began in October 2012."

"Seven of the men are charged. They are:

Nasir Sultan, 24 of Beeston, Leeds - charged with three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.

Amir Zaman, 24 of , Beeston, Leeds - charged with sexual activity with a child.

Awais Butt, 31, of Rothwell, Leeds - charged with sexual Activity with a child and attempting to supply a class B drug.

Farakh Younis 23 of Beeston, Leeds - charged with the attempted rape of a girl aged 13-15 and sexual activity with a child.

Junaid Rashid, 21 of Beeston, Leeds - charged with Inciting sexual activity with a child

Abid Younis, 34, of Beeston, Leeds - charged with sexual assault and posession of a class B drug

Arshid Younis, 29 of Beeston, Leeds - charged with sexual assault, and posession of a class A drug and posession of a class B drug

"Three other men have been summonsed to appeal at court on the same day.

"Two additional men have been charged and will also appear at court on the same day. They were under age at the time the alleged offences were committed."

- See more at: http://www.noodls.com/view/FFB972F10B105916767CD1083B32229F6B074455?374xxx1401542770#sthash.4UHPo3ka.dpuf

You make some very reasonable points, Rads. It's why I'm far from racist but I wholeheartedly believe our open door to immigration has been destructive. The ruling elite appear to believe people can come here from violent, misogynist and often war-torn countries and then will mysteriously absorb Western values "by osmosis"! To close out eyes to the fact that this just isn't happening is to harm our society.

Congratulations on your result and since we're in bragging mode ... I got a distinction on my MBA and I studied a lot of stats all the way from my Biz degree onwards   ;)

I have always been slightly reluctant to quote stats in this debate because the data is being deliberately hidden.  So do your worst with the data but we all must remember that the stats are just a quantitative snapshot of a horrible qualitative reality. For example read this ... http://www.scribd.com/doc/211485752/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery  It's packed full of referenced stats about muslim grooming gangs.

Excellent link in your reply to the Muslim grooming and rape gangs that now blight England due to mass unrestricted immigration as encouraged by our Lib-Lab-Con elitist traitor politicians.

But back to the point - I know you're not saying this but there is no excuse for violent sexual crime, particularly when it's premeditated (as in grooming gangs) and no leniency should ever be given. None.  And as simple as it may sound, if you could reverse the immigration you are likely to reverse the crime stats.  In fact Norway has increased its deportations.

....a bit of a hot potato for any debate but Anders Breivik brought the attention of the world to the problems created by the mass Muslim immigration to Norway. He decided that the options were to target the Muslims or target the cultural Marxists that were inviting them to Norway. He decided to target the Norwegian Labour Party cultural Marxist HQ in Oslo and the training camp they were holding on Utoya Island.....with devastating results.

You're right though we are a society of cowards.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jun/19/saudi-university-student-stabbed-16-times-essex-colchester

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/local/colchester/10442822.Mosque_attack_accused_enters_no_plea/

And aparently we need malitia of ~100 men, as well as stabbing girls in parks.

And this, old chap, is the crux of the matter (and once again please don't put words in my mouth: I do not think all muslims are rapists).  

Your religion has a twisted and warped view of sex and sexuality.  Consider:

1. Islamic culture breeds sexually frustrated men. It's all about repression of women, it's about how women are always the tempters and should be covered-up because the men are afraid of not being able to control themselves. Remind me again what the reward in heaven is for men? 72 virgins isn't it?  I'm no fan of the Bible but it has no equivalent of an orgy in the afterlife. This is very very unnatural and speaks to me of a societal sexual repression.  This they brought with them to Europe.

2. Muslim men hold white non-muslim girls in very low regard (they are like meat) - that comes from Islamic culture.

3. Your prophet married a 6 year old and sexually consummated the marriage when she was 9. It's pedophilia Davros.  I don't care about the historical context - Western Europe is no longer a society of barbarians.  Given that your prophet was a pedophile it's hardly surprising his followers target schoolgirls for sex, rape and prostitution.

"Prophet Muhammad married Aisha when she was six, and had sexual intercourse with her while she still remained pre-pubescent at the age of nine lunar years. This fact has been recorded many times inSahih ahadith. "

Source: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Pedophilia_in_the_Qur%27an

4. Perhaps you could share your thoughts with us about the practice of 'thighing' with young girls? i.e. 

"Muhammad placed his penis between the thighs of Aisha and he massaged it to orgasm since he could not have sexual intercourse with her until she was nine."   Source: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/

This is your holy prophet rubbing himself off on a young girl !! 

5. Muslim men in large numbers are effing grooming school girls for sex.  How much denial about the sexual problems inherent within Islam can you and your fellow muslims be in? These girls, many of whom are under-age schoolgirls, are plied with drugs and alcohol by muslim men. They are gang raped by muslim men.  They are prostituted between muslim men. Some have been killed. The whole thing was aided and abetted and hushed-up by the wider muslim community.  And we're not talking about retards here, some of these guys are professionals, married with kids.  If you don't think there is a problem within the worldview of your religion I have to ask what planet are you living on? 

6. Need I also mention the state executions of homosexuals in Iran?  Straight out of the Quoran isn't it? Gang rapes in Egypt during protests etc. on and on it goes ...

I've barely scratched the surface of the simmering pot of sexual repression, rage and angst that exists in Islam and it has spilled over into our Western secular society.  People are suffering and yes there will be gangs of men who have had enough and take the law into their own hands - the police and social services certainly aren't doing it for them as the report described in detail. But how on earth can you complain about that when it's your sub-culture that created this situation in the first place?  Are you mad?? Open your eyes for once Davros. You believe in God - he gave you a brain - use it !

"Some apologists refuse to accept the existence of narrations given by Aisha in which she states that" Thats not been edited at all by non-muslims!

Listen to this man.

....a bit of a hot potato for any debate but Anders Breivik brought the attention of the world to the problems created by the mass Muslim immigration to Norway. He decided that the options were to target the Muslims or target the cultural Marxists that were inviting them to Norway. He decided to target the Norwegian Labour Party cultural Marxist HQ in Oslo and the training camp they were holding on Utoya Island.....with devastating results.

He targeted children and he was a murdering****.

Fascists do not help the cause of people wanting to have a sensible immigration debate, they hinder it.

Couldn't it just be the case that people from unprogressive societies and poor educational backgrounds are more likely to commit such crimes?

The last big "grooming" trial in this country involved a gang of Slovakian Roma living in Peterborough.

I'm not for a moment questioning your figures, Radders, but I think the problem might be a wider one to do with the nature of immigration rather than the nature of Islam.

....the BBC, you forgot to mention the BBC. Grooming and child rapes were occurring on BBC premises involving such BBC icons as Jimmy Savile. Seems to me that a 'blind eye' was turned to these activities by the 'highly educated' liberal elitist and Oxbridge educated BBC leadership.

....the BBC, you forgot to mention the BBC. Grooming and child rapes were occurring on BBC premises involving such BBC icons as Jimmy Savile. Seems to me that a 'blind eye' was turned to these activities by the 'highly educated' liberal elitist and Oxbridge educated BBC leadership.

You are a colossal knob -jockey.

My old editor Max Hastings gets it a bit wrong IMO about the Crusades, but makes some reasonable points here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2664118/MAX-HASTINGS-Yes-West-fought-Muslim-world-centuries-But-Islam-accept-blame-todays-bloody-chaos.html

Ahhhh, quoting someone else's work - isn't that what you often deride me for? Though indeed, Max Hastings does get it wrong about the Crusades as the Crusades were a response to Muslims attacking Christian pilgrims in the Holy Lands. Most of the Middle East was Christian at one time until its cities fell to attacks from Islamists - so the Muslims can hardly moan about our great King Richard, the Knights Templar, and the Knights Hospitaller, and the other great Christian military Orders taking it back and defending it for Christendom.

....though it's said that the Knights Templar military Order had the defence of Christian pilgrims in the Holy Lands as a secondary purpose and not the main purpose.

Ahhhh, quoting someone else's work - isn't that what you often deride me for? Though indeed, Max Hastings does get it wrong about the Crusades as the Crusades were a response to Muslims attacking Christian pilgrims in the Holy Lands. Most of the Middle East was Christian at one time until its cities fell to attacks from Islamists - so the Muslims can hardly moan about our great King Richard, the Knights Templar, and the Knights Hospitaller, and the other great Christian military Orders taking it back for Christendom.

Where did I quote him?

You post great chunks of care-in-the-community nutters, often just ***** replying to blog posts, as supposed validation of your shit-fer-brains opinions.

I was not advancing an argument. As the thread was about Muslim society and values, I thought I'd post Max's article on the subject for a different viewpoint.

I also think he has an overly self-lacerating view of the Crusades.

Where did I quote him?

You post great chunks of care-in-the-community nutters, often just ***** replying to blog posts, as supposed validation of your shit-fer-brains opinions.

I was not advancing an argument. As the thread was about Muslim society and values, I thought I'd post Max's article on the subject for a different viewpoint.

I also think he has an overly self-lacerating view of the Crusades.

...temper, temper,....you quoted a link to Max Hastings' article or else I would not have read the article by your previous boss or even known about it. He does mention that the West left the Middle East alone for 600 years until Napoleon started meddling there. Our ancestors during that 600 year period were very wise because the likes of Tony Blair - as bigged up by the BBC propaganda news and views agency in a multitude of propaganda transmissions - has helped to totally destabilize the area by removing Saddam Hussein.

...temper, temper,....you quoted a link to Max Hastings' article or else I would not have read the article by your previous boss or even known about it. He does mention that the West left the Middle East alone for 600 years until Napoleon started meddling there. Our ancestors during that 600 year period were very wise because the likes of Tony Blair - as bigged up by the BBC propaganda news and views agency in a multitude of propaganda transmissions - has helped to totally destabilize the area by removing Saddam Hussein.

Posting a link for discussion is not the same thing as quoting.

English. Do you speak it muvvaflucka?

The rest of your post is too cretinous to even dignify with a response.

Stick to "bigging up" Norwegian fascist psychopaths in future.

Posting a link for discussion is not the same thing as quoting.

English. Do you speak it muvvaflucka?

The rest of your post is too cretinous to even dignify with a response.

Stick to "bigging up" Norwegian fascist psychopaths in future.

Ho Ho Ho. Anyway, nothing on the BBC propaganda news and views about the real reasons for Marine Le Pen's big victory in the Euro elections. Indigenous French people are saying that living under increasing Muslim influence in many French towns and cities is akin to living under the Nazi occupation of France 1940-44. Lucky I understand French. :P

Ho Ho Ho. Anyway, nothing on the BBC propaganda news and views about the real reasons for Marine Le Pen's big victory in the Euro elections. Indigenous French people are saying that living under increasing Muslim influence in many French towns and cities is akin to living under the Nazi occupation of France 1940-44. Lucky I understand French. :P

Is anyone else reminded of Viz's Roger Irrelevant when they read such posts?

"Wibble Wibble. More beetroot Archdeacon!"

Ahhhh, quoting someone else's work - isn't that what you often deride me for? Though indeed, Max Hastings does get it wrong about the Crusades as the Crusades were a response to Muslims attacking Christian pilgrims in the Holy Lands. Most of the Middle East was Christian at one time until its cities fell to attacks from Islamists - so the Muslims can hardly moan about our great King Richard, the Knights Templar, and the Knights Hospitaller, and the other great Christian military Orders taking it back and defending it for Christendom.

....though it's said that the Knights Templar military Order had the defence of Christian pilgrims in the Holy Lands as a secondary purpose and not the main purpose.

Over 50% of support for one of the political usa parties the one that like tea, reject evolution and most scientific theory. Christian lock up gays in Africa and kill them, Christians perform FGM with as much frequency as Islamic countries, don't start me on the crimes of Christians in south Africa and Zimbabwe. He got it half right Africa was fine until then colonial forces chopped it up, mixed all the different tribes together, and caused a huge power vacume. This has subsequently been filed by dictators, and militants.

Is anyone else reminded of Viz's Roger Irrelevant when they read such posts?

"Wibble Wibble. More beetroot Archdeacon!"

You're the one that was crowing about working for the BBC propaganda news and views agency with all its brainwashing cultural Marxist propaganda bullshit. You must therefore be Viz's Roger Melly - the man on the telly.

Archived