IGNORED

A Society Of Cowards

Mr Mosquito

Rad & gobbers,

For your information I don't hate anyone, I just find this man an irritation and unhelpful. We can't undo immigration, you can slow it or stop it but you cant undo it. You can't go around banning faiths, so you have to find a way of making things work.

He is exceptionally intolerant and gets a lot of money from selling books, YouTube subscriptions, and has no interest in anything other than the sensational because it won't make him a penny. He mingles truth with sensational misstruth to paint the picture that suits him.

There are things you can change to make our society better, sorting our relationship with the EU would be a good start, that would stop pressure on our society's infrastructure and stop hate filled immigration related nonsense.

There is no evidence apart from that which the far right put that there is any issues with Islam in any other EU country. Show me a proper peer reviewed paper that says so or even just national state stats and I'll shut up, but you won't find any, its all crap peddled by the far right, and I have been through this before some of them have their roots in neo natzi groups.

Pat Condell certainly is - again - bang on the button with his take on the hopelessly corrupt and criminal led European Union project. Our elitist Lib-Lab-Con politicians have disgraced themselves by signing us up to the EU behind our backs......

See there you go, i gave you the irrational source of your hate filled Sweden stats and you wonder off having a rant about my world view.

Yes a belief in god is irrational, but quite how attacking me on that front fixes that guys maths and changes hid world view I have no idea

Go you can do it, say after me "Yes Davros I know those stats are wrong and the guy who came up with them not only had an agenda but couldn't do maths either."

Just think if that simple thing is wrong how many other things might be too.

I am not going to tit-for-tat you on stats.  

33fbz3q.jpg

Seems like you just have.

I wonder how long the alternative list would be if we looked at all the wrongs those committed to Christianity have perpetrated. I expect a similar list dedicated to Atheists would be an interesting read also.

Seems like you just have.

I wonder how long the alternative list would be if we looked at all the wrongs those committed to Christianity have perpetrated. I expect a similar list dedicated to Atheists would be an interesting read also.

Do it then tone.  there must be a big list out there of Christians and Atheists bombing the hell out of people because others disagree with their religion or non religion.

looking at this list it seems to have happened since about the 70's so if there should be a myriad of bombings from other religions  to the scale of these atrocities.

I have a feeling the list may not be that long.  Of course we can all probably pull out things like Brevik, and other loons doing stuff in the name of their god or country,  but I bet there isn't much out there on the scale of the list here, and certainly not backed up by the masses on the streets calling for jihad death to foreigners, death to the west and death to non believers as we have seen with pretty much all of bombings rad has posted here

Edit as a disclaimer, I dislike all Religions, I just don't see that some of these other religions cause the same sort of destruction.

Do it then tone.  there must be a big list out there of Christians and Atheists bombing the hell out of people because others disagree with their religion or non religion.

looking at this list it seems to have happened since about the 70's so if there should be a myriad of bombings from other religions  to the scale of these atrocities.

I have a feeling the list may not be that long.  Of course we can all probably pull out things like Brevik, and other loons doing stuff in the name of their god or country,  but I bet there isn't much out there on the scale of the list here, and certainly not backed up by the masses on the streets calling for jihad death to foreigners, death to the west and death to non believers as we have seen with pretty much all of bombings rad has posted here

Edit as a disclaimer, I dislike all Religions, I just don't see that some of these other religions cause the same sort of destruction.

IRA... Alone...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bombings_during_the_Northern_Ireland_Troubles_and_peace_process

Your just so used to it, you cant even see it anymore.

No need for me to do what you can do yourselves if you had the inclination

I have no time or inclination to do it to be fair.

maybe if one person chips in with an example

I go with Brevik, Who specifically chose Islam and hatred for it for his crimes, supposedly worked on his own, but may have been a member or a larger group.  He is the only one that comes to mind immediately that murdered on such mass scale that isn't doing it in the name of Islam.  But it is my starter for 10

Reason.. Hatred for a religion and way of live.

I go with Brevik, Who specifically chose Islam and hatred for it for his crimes, supposedly worked on his own, but may have been a member or a larger group.  He is the only one that comes to mind immediately that murdered on such mass scale that isn't doing it in the name of Islam.  But it is my starter for 10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bombings_during_the_Northern_Ireland_Troubles_and_peace_process

There is a massive list :) they were all Christians fighting Christians

There is a massive list :) they were all Christians fighting Christians

But a little different, that was a civil war as such,  not really on religious grounds, and more to do with disagreements in theri own parties from signing up to peace treaties in the past.

I don't think the Irish troubles are the same to be honest, that was more a war in theri own back yard with teh occasional foray into the mainland.

A big difference to bombing civilian jets and the like.  All bad none the less, but in this instance I don't think you can compare like for like.  I can't remember IRA or the like wanting to blow up Scandinavians for cartoons.  blowing up planes to bring devastation to the "West"  the were relatively selective when it came to targets, and often phoned up to say a bomb had been planted so areas could be evacuated.  Not so sure the same can be said for the hardcore islamists.

But a little different, that was a civil war as such,  not really on religious grounds, and more to do with disagreements in theri own parties from signing up to peace treaties in the past.

I don't think the Irish troubles are the same to be honest, that was more a war in theri own back yard with teh occasional foray into the mainland.

A big difference to bombing civilian jets and the like.  All bad none the less, but in this instance I don't think you can compare like for like.  I can't remember IRA or the like wanting to blow up Scandinavians for cartoons.  blowing up planes to bring devastation to the "West"  the were relatively selective when it came to targets, and often phoned up to say a bomb had been planted so areas could be evacuated.  Not so sure the same can be said for the hardcore islamists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_terrorism

How about take your pick ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

You can read all about it there if you like ;) don't forget the biggest of all political/state on state terrorists.

I worked for a number of years in Ireland. I started a new job with a Property Developer (Thomas McFeely) who I later found out (from himself) was one of the hunger strikers in the Maze at the time Bobby Sands died. Sands was in fact in the cell next door. He was in for the attempted murder of a policeman during a shootout at the scene of a attempted robbery.

Not long after the town of Omagh became newsworthy because of the bomb that exploded in its main street killing 20 + people. One of our Bricklayers (Seamus Daly) was later identified as being the one who drove and parked the car. At this point it was time for Tone to move on to pastures safer. I've given their names so you can look it up yourselves

My point is all this happened because Catholics hate Protestants (in other words religion) BUT it doesn't mean we tar them all with the same brush.

Anyone for a six pack ?

But a little different, that was a civil war as such, not really on religious grounds, and more to do with disagreements in theri own parties from signing up to peace treaties in the past.

A big difference to bombing civilian jets and the like. All bad none the less, but in this instance I don't think you can compare like for like. I can't remember IRA or the like wanting to blow up Scandinavians for cartoons. blowing up planes to bring devastation to the "West" the were relatively selective when it came to targets, and often phoned up to say a bomb had been planted so areas could be evacuated. Not so sure the same can be said for the hardcore islamists.

You can't make that distinction though if the list originally posted by Radders is to be take as list of religious atrocities committed BECAUSE of Islam; Beslan and Moscow were part of a territorial war waged for many years between Russia and a separatist state, while Munich and Entebbe had a lot more to do with borders and politics than religion

That is, in fact, a point to be made about a lot of those acts. While they may be characterised by the involvement of religious extremists, they didn't target people because if religion so much as politics. Obviously the religious aspect can't be ignored, but to call them all religious acts is to oversimplify things. Same would go for 'The Troubles' of course

Anyway, my one for the list is the moustachioed elephant in the room, Adolf Hitler. 6-8 million Jews killed (let's leave the holocaust stats debate for another time folks) purely because of their religion

One other thing - you can tell a lot about how peaceful and loving a religion is when you critique it.  Get out in the public and soundly denounce Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Budhhism and Judaism.  Which one of those do you think would lead to you needing bodyguards from that point on-wards?  The answer of course is Islam.  Shout a bit about Islam and you're likely to be arrested. Should louder and more effectively and you will get hate mail and other threats.  Really do a good job of calling-out Islam for what it is and you will receive death threats.  That's why since releasing the film Fitna, which imo was really mild, Geert Wilders now lives under 24 hour protection for his own safety.  You might not agree with his politics but this situation is an utter disgrace in Western societies, and particularly in the Netherlands of all places, which is very open welcoming and liberal. People cannot any longer speak freely.  All thanks to Islam.

Not really true again is it?  There are many people who critique Islam on a regular basis and they don't need a bodyguard, I mean are you being hunted down?

If you go out and start telling the sort of nonsense you are and running around in a center of London I'm sure sooner or later I'm sure you will piss someone off :)

And one of his biggest supporters was the Grand Mufti, who was instrumental in raising dozens of Muslim SS Battalions......who were utterly ruthless when dealing with the final solution.

Oh, hello

An interesting (and previously discussed) fact indeed, but not really relevant at this stage of the debate. If we go into the religious background of the nazi's cohorts, the Christians will outweigh the Muslims by a great deal so it seems a slightly pointless road to go down

Brevik chose Utoya Island because it was hosting an anti-semetic rally according to some reports.

I have no idea if that was true, but there are pics out there that show anti-Israeli banners.

Brevik was a staunch Zionist, not a Christian apparently

Huge difference if true.

I believe that Anders Breivik targetted the Norwegian Labour Party activist rally on Utoya Island because he held the Norwegian Labour Party responsible for flooding Norway with Muslims.

I'll decide what's relevant thanks.

Pointless? No, not really.

Especially when you look into why they chose to side with Hitler.

I'm off to dinner now, if that's ok with you?

Sorry, I'd forgotten you make the rules round here boss. If you'd actually followed the thread you would see that the question posed was to create a list of non-Muslims who killed people in the name of, or because of, religion and my twopeneth was Herr Hitler. The fact that one of his mates was a Muslim is completely at odds with that context, though could perhaps populate a different list if you'd care to make it?

Enjoy your dinner

Dunno Gobbers - theres a few things around...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/12788#.Uzl5LVKKCUk

But it's almost certainly biased. However - it certainly wasn't a bunch of scouts on a camping trip as made out.

But who cares - it was indefensibly wrong on all levels. I have no idea why Brevik was only given 21 years. The law is an arse when that's the maximium allowed for mass murder.

These are the only people who seem to like the guy and even they arn't sure... shooting kids to make political statements.  Personally I just think he's mental but I wont push that thought to far or he might get let out.

http://www.stormfront.org/

So, the London Tube bombings, Lee Rigby, Theo Van Gogh's murder, the Madrid bombing, the rape epidemic in Scandinavia and all the rest of the mayhem has nothing whatsoever to do with the teachings of Islam.

OK Davros. You are very far down the rabbit hole unfortunately.

No further questions.

Here is an alternative view on the 'rape epidemic' (which is somewhat distasteful terminology don't you think Radders?) in Sweden- posted without prejudice as I have no knowledge of sexual crime in Sweden, but an alternate explanation nonetheless

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19592372

So, the London Tube bombings, Lee Rigby, Theo Van Gogh's murder, the Madrid bombing, the rape epidemic in Scandinavia and all the rest of the mayhem has nothing whatsoever to do with the teachings of Islam.

OK Davros. You are very far down the rabbit hole unfortunately.

No further questions.

:laugh: you have no ability to read and educate yourself.

listen to yourself Islam is responsible for a rape epidemic is Sweden? You can produce no evidence for this at all, there is an increase in recorded rape in Sweden because of 2 things they record it better and they have a broader definition, its widely accepted that rape is under recorded in the uk for instance.

what you and your crackpot friends have done is take the effort of the swedes to do better and turn it into some kind of failure.

so again you make that statement i say prove it.

Archived