IGNORED

Suarez (Merged)

Portland Bill

Fool? He has done it 3 times. He doesn't learn he should have his career taken away from him permenantly

Lee Hughes still plays football as does Luke McCormack. Yes he is a fool but certainly nowhere near as bad as those two.

Fifa absolutely have to take immediate action and he can't be allowed to play again in the tournament, surely?

He should be banned for life. To do it once is beyond abhorrent but TWICE? Shouldn't be allowed to play the sport

This is FIFA we're talking about here, so he should get away with a slap on the wrist. No need for Liverpool fans to worry.

Lee Hughes still plays football as does Luke McCormack. Yes he is a fool but certainly nowhere near as bad as those two.

I know you are a Liverpool fan but, I would have thought even you would realise that a 7 game ban and a 10 game ban + a rehab course has not worked, Uruguay firstly should do the right thing and send him home and we know that won't happen, so FIFA need to seriously ban him for a year from all internationals, he is a vile disgrace and bites like a little girl, **** him.

I know you are a Liverpool fan but, I would have thought even you would realise that a 7 game ban and a 10 game ban + a rehab course has not worked, Uruguay firstly should do the right thing and send him home and we know that won't happen, so FIFA need to seriously ban him for a year from all internationals, he is a vile disgrace and bites like a little girl, **** him.

Oh I agree ban him but to ban him for life? He hasn't killed anyone FFS.

Looking at the footage of it on youtube (yes, its on there already!) its yet another bite. Will this **** ever learn his lesson? Doubtful it will happen, but FIFA need to come down HARD, very hard on him.

Do FIFA have the jurisdiction to impose a ban that will include domestic football, or would it just be international?

An interesting question! However, what is without doubt they can ban him from international football for the rest of his career. UEFA and the Football Association can ban him indefinitely in view of the fact this is ongoing behavior!

Suarez will be banned for a long-time of this have no doubt, nevertheless in view of the fact it was soon before the winning goal was scored I would be in no hurry to book my seat home if I were Italian as I can see a possible points deduction......

Comparisons with Hughes and McCormick are not really valid.

How can you continue to criminally assault your opponents on the field of play and be allowed to continue playing?

The point I was making was that those 2 pieces of scum are still playing football when people are saying ban Suarez for life.

An interesting question! However, what is without doubt they can ban him from international football for the rest of his career. UEFA and the Football Association can ban him indefinitely in view of the fact this is ongoing behavior!

Suarez will be banned for a long-time of this have no doubt, nevertheless in view of the fact it was soon before the winning goal was scored I would be in no hurry to book my seat home if I were Italian as I can see a possible points deduction......

Points deduction? You're as mad as Suarez.

Oh I agree ban him but to ban him for life? He hasn't killed anyone FFS.

For life. He doesn't learn. He deserves it. Hughes and McCormack did their stuff away from football. And as far as I know didn't do it intentionally no matter how bad the outcome and their choices afterwards, and let's not forget they lost most of their career in jail. You cannot compare those incidents to a vile waste of flesh who continues to bite.

For life. He doesn't learn. He deserves it. Hughes and McCormack did their stuff away from football. And as far as I know didn't do it intentionally no matter how bad the outcome. You cannot compare those incidents to a vile waste of flesh who continues to bite.

Biting someone compared to killing someone. You are right you cannot compare the two.

Biting someone compared to killing someone. You are right you cannot compare the two.

Clearly you don't seem to understand where these incidents were committed.

But you are acting like every Liverpool fan I know, in respect of trying to condone it somehow by trying to bring up something worse that has zero bearing on what has happened in his career what so ever.

Hughes and McCormack have learned from their crimes.

The Liverpool hero has not learned from biting while at ajax, Liverpool and Uruguay. Disgraceful

Clearly you don't seem to understand where these incidents were committed.

But you are acting like every Liverpool fan I know, in respect of trying to condone it somehow by trying to bring up something worse that has zero bearing on what has happened in his career what so ever.

Hughes and McCormack have learned from their crimes.

The Liverpool hero has not learned from biting while at ajax, Liverpool and Uruguay. Disgraceful

and punching a Chile player in Feb 2013, something that was never properly dealt with.

Archived