IGNORED

Suarez (Merged)

Portland Bill

The problem is that because one or two morons say stupid things, other people feel qualified to talk about 'Liverpool fans' as if they are one entity.

Because I have lived in Merseyside for too long, most of my friends are Liverpool fans.  I come on here to talk about my team but instead read (just about every week) offensive comments about Liverpool fans as if one or two represent the whole.  Really am sick of the stereotyping, you are implying ALL Liverpool fans will try to defend this, I do not know ANY who will (and I know plenty).

Please just stop stereotyping, unless you have personally met every Liverpool fan, you cannot comment like you are.  It is hugely offensive to those of us who have friends and neighbours who are decent, ordinary people.  I wouldn't be able to get away with "All Bristolians are drunken chavs" because, if you go out on a Saturday night, you will undoubtedly see some.  Stereotyping is never right, please moderate your comments

You will have show evidence to back that up mate, because I haven't said what your'e suggesting and neither has anybody else, let's just put it down to your old eyes again.

First line of your post "The problem is already Liverpool fans like the Uruguayan coach..."

Liverpool fans are not one creature.  I watched the game with some mates who are as Scouse and Red as it is possible to be, they were embarrassed and angry, that's my evidence

First line of your post "The problem is already Liverpool fans like the Uruguayan coach..."

Liverpool fans are not one creature.  I watched the game with some mates who are as Scouse and Red as it is possible to be, they were embarrassed and angry, that's my evidence

Grow up FFS, my post is missing the one vital ingredient that your post doesn't the word 'ALL' before the Liverpool fans.

Fifa absolutely have to take immediate action and he can't be allowed to play again in the tournament, surely?

He should be banned for life. To do it once is beyond abhorrent but TWICE? Shouldn't be allowed to play the sport

THREE times now apparently!

Edit,I see that's been pointed out by a lot of others!

Noticed that he fell over pretending he'd hurt his teeth...... :facepalm:

Bizarre behaviour given that hes never going to get away with it in a million years.....or is he?

He is a snivelling little shit. If he doesn't get banned for life, let's hope he gets his teeth removed surgically or preferably by the fists of those he has been bitten by. After all, he can't be trusted with them

Diego Lugano has defended his teammate:

"You saw this, really? You need to show me because I didn't see anything. Did you see it today or did you see what happened in other years?

"You couldn't have seen it today because nothing happened."

"The worst of everything is the attitude of Chiellini. He's a great player, with an enormous status it doesn't correspond with Italian football, a sportsmen leaving the field, crying and appealing against a rival.

"As a man he disappointed me totally. I had him a reference point."

I thought it was quite sickening the way the Uruguay player (don't know his name) was trying to stop the Italian showing the bite mark, pulling his shirt up.  He clearly knew there was something to hide, cheating, nasty toerag

Yeah he knew there was something to hide

But its sport and you stick with your team mates

I actually can't believe he has been stupid enough to do it again. He has serious mental issues. He obviously sees red and can't control his own actions. It's such a childish behaviour. The Premier League surely need to somehow get involved as a player that plays in their competition is potentially ruining their image and brand.

Archived