IGNORED

Suarez (Merged)

Portland Bill

If they ban a player domestically for actions on the international field it will be the beginning of the end of International football as (big) clubs will be even more reticent to allow their players to play. If the top 50 clubs in the world decided to try to stop international football they have the power to do so.

it would have nothing to do with the club whatsoever, to be fair to Suarez unlike several England players he actually wants to play for his country.

You have to laugh, Suarez made his vomit inducing speech after their game against England, Balotelli made his comment about if they help us into the next round and now their tournaments are over at the same stage as England's... 

Maybe in the future they should both keep their mouths shut, literally. :laughcont:  

Possible defence/excuse?

Suarez.. 'The dressing room was very noisey before game, the manager he say.. 'today we must bite the Itallians...' it was noisy, I was just doing my job and what I was told. Boss tell me later he say 'beat' not 'bite', is an easy mistake for me..

Very much noisey dressing room, that is it, simple, too much noise.

......anyway I just wanted to get pasta' .

BAN HIM !!

Uruguay say they are going to defend this, apparently he stumbled and accidentally stuck his teeth into Chiellino, FIFA to do a fudge packing job?.

there is no defence everyone knows it,

this is going to show up fifa for what they are a week body not fit to run the game anymore, we as a nation should pull out of any fifa compatition if we want things to change (that won't happen)

The point I was making was that those 2 pieces of scum are still playing football when people are saying ban Suarez for life.

Jesus, I don't think Hughes or McCormick should be anywhere near a football field but at least I can see the difference. They didn't commit their crimes on a football pitch!

Same way that if Suarez bit someone in the street, I wouldn't expect him to get banned. He has however now on 3 occasions bit an opposing player. He is scum, does not learn from his mistakes and should get at the least a lengthy ban.

What I want to know from Cannibal Luis Suarez is what it tastes like. Maybe he should take a knife, fork and plate with him on the playing field so that he can really enjoy his snacks. :P  That Italian would have probably tasted better washed down with a bottle of Chianti - as per what Hannibal Lecter did say.

Clearly he has a problem and needs help but what I don't understand is why bite? Surely if he has anger issues it wouldn't just be released by biting? Would he not lash out, kick? Punch? Head but? It seems very odd, maybe he has a biting fetish? Either way the dirty**** needs to be hung out to dry this time. If a dog bit someone they would be put down. He's an absolute disgrace.

How anyone can defend him I don't know. I would expect nothing less though from a cheat like Godin. Let's face it he should have been sent off against us, but Uruguay are a bunch of cheating ***** anyway. Not to mention that Godin would have learned from the master of cheats in Simeone this season.

Absolute disgrace. Can't wait for them to be knocked out. My only regret is that Suarez won't be on the pitch crying when they do. I wonder if Hannibal Suarez thinks he's the victim this time? Absolute wrong'un.

will you stop posting your anti euro propaganda in every single thread that isn't even reomatly to do with politics......

.....Germany doing well in the World Cup and a German chancellor in charge of Europe?........we could never have seen THAT coming...

Clearly he has a problem and needs help but what I don't understand is why bite? Surely if he has anger issues it wouldn't just be released by biting? Would he not lash out, kick? Punch? Head but? It seems very odd, maybe he has a biting fetish? Either way the dirty **** needs to be hung out to dry this time. If a dog bit someone they would be put down. He's an absolute disgrace.

How anyone can defend him I don't know. I would expect nothing less though from a cheat like Godin. Let's face it he should have been sent off against us, but Uruguay are a bunch of cheating ***** anyway. Not to mention that Godin would have learned from the master of cheats in Simeone this season.

Absolute disgrace. Can't wait for them to be knocked out. My only regret is that Suarez won't be on the pitch crying when they do. I wonder if Hannibal Suarez thinks he's the victim this time? Absolute wrong'un.

Young kids bite when frustrated, He was clearly frustrated as the itlian defender had been putting in some strong challenges on him for most of the match, thats how he's reacted so see red mist he sees a zinger tower meal......

I think ian wright is right he needs to see a head doctor and I also think Robbie savage is right, he should be banned from international football for life (can't ban him from club football as it happened on the international stange not club stage),

Young kids bite when frustrated, He was clearly frustrated as the itlian defender had been putting in some strong challenges on him for most of the match, thats how he's reacted so see red mist he sees a zinger tower meal......

I think ian wright is right he needs to see a head doctor and I also think Robbie savage is right, he should be banned from international football for life (can't ban him from club football as it happened on the international stange not club stage),

Actually it would appear that FIFA can ban him from all football if they wish, they would appear to have that sanction, also an employment lawyer has stated that if FIFA do ban him from domestic football, Liverpool can sue his ass for breach of contract, in the same way Chelsea did over Mutu.

Monkeh, I got to disagree mate. He should be banned from all football for a given a period of time as they do in Rugby. As someone who suffered a 180 day ban from all rugby I have got to tell you it hurts and you learn. I do understand that liverpool should not be penalised for his behgaviour so think it only right that they should not have to pay him for a total football ban.

I do agree that biting is a childish reaction to frustration but think this is fundamentally his problem. His reactions of continued celebration after his two goals and after his subsitution also seemed a little bizazre ( don't get me wrong he had ever right to be filled with pride happiness and joy and demonstrate it but even the players were treating him as a little child with continued rufflings of hair and hugs. Great great footballer but needs serious help with his head.

I hope his punishment his harsh and fair and I hope he gets help and comes back the player he was without the behaviour problems as clearly he has amazing talent.

Actually it would appear that FIFA can ban him from all football if they wish, they would appear to have that sanction, also an employment lawyer has stated that if FIFA do ban him from domestic football, Liverpool can sue his ass for breach of contract, in the same way Chelsea did over Mutu.

Monkeh, I got to disagree mate. He should be banned from all football for a given a period of time as they do in Rugby. As someone who suffered a 180 day ban from all rugby I have got to tell you it hurts and you learn. I do understand that liverpool should not be penalised for his behgaviour so think it only right that they should not have to pay him for a total football ban.

I do agree that biting is a childish reaction to frustration but think this is fundamentally his problem. His reactions of continued celebration after his two goals and after his subsitution also seemed a little bizazre ( don't get me wrong he had ever right to be filled with pride happiness and joy and demonstrate it but even the players were treating him as a little child with continued rufflings of hair and hugs. Great great footballer but needs serious help with his head.

I hope his punishment his harsh and fair and I hope he gets help and comes back the player he was without the behaviour problems as clearly he has amazing talent.

Tiz EBM if thats the case then yes ban him from all forms of football,  

I hope FIFA get on the case of those players who place a ball for a corner outside of the quadrant.  They really make me sick.  Terrible role models to the kids.

I do agree that biting is a childish reaction to frustration but think this is fundamentally his problem. His reactions of continued celebration after being subsituted also seemed a little biazre ( don't get me wrong he had ever right to be filled with pride happiness and joy and demonstrate it but even the players were treating him as a little child with continued rufflings of hair and hugs. Great great footballer but needs serious help with his head.

I disagree about Liverpool not being penalised, where would you draw the line with a player being banned from all football?, just over a year ago Suarez punched a Chilean defender in the face during an international game and FIFA allowed him to escape punishment, this would be a test of Liverpool's resolve, pander to the little shit and carry on paying him or sue him for breach of contract, the much maligned manu did it right over Cantona they suspended him and did not try to mitigate what he did and he came back after his ban and by his standards was an angel, Suarez has not learned, all footballers not just international footballers need protecting from him and goofy teeth and until a psychiatrist confirms him as cured he should be banned from all football.

Archived