IGNORED

Suarez (Merged)

Portland Bill

You mean,

eh? eh? calm down, calm down, eh? eh?

(oh, and can I have my wheels back please?  Swap them for the bricks you left)

thats the one ,also give us a pound and will look after your car, fair price the northern scallys quoted us as we parked up in anfield in our xr4 on our way to a magnificent night for our club and my names sake :P  :P  :P  

Gary Lineker has just read out some quotes apparently from Suarez that the Uruguayan media have released:

"These things happen in the box"

"I took a knock in the eye"

Amazing if despite the totally damning video evidence he has come out and basically denied it and continue to play the victim!

The point I was making was that those 2 pieces of scum are still playing football when people are saying ban Suarez for life.

The guy should not be allowed on a football pitch again until he has got some serious professional help.

Like Wright said, he clearly isnt in control of himself, there is mental health issues there.

Its a danger to other players on the pitch to allow him to keep playing until he seeks proper medical help imo.

Gary Lineker has just read out some quotes apparently from Suarez that the Uruguayan media have released:

"These things happen in the box"

"I took a knock in the eye"

Amazing if despite the totally damning video evidence he has come out and basically denied it and continue to play the victim!

Terrifying if he actually BELIEVES "it's just one of those things".  Also shows he's a total nut job, he can't even remember his own lies (he was holding his mouth not his eye after when he was pretending to be fouled).  You have to wonder if

a) He is just a barefaced liar or

b) He has some form of psycopathy/sociopathy that means he doesn't actually have any control.

it is certainly a feature of psycopathy that they are unable to feel or show any regret (psycho killers always say "God made me do it"  etc etc, never I am sorry).  I'm nothing like an expert in the field but if Socio/Psycopathy is a spectrum then you have to wonder...

Terrifying if he actually BELIEVES "it's just one of those things".  Also shows he's a total nut job, he can't even remember his own lies (he was holding his mouth not his eye after when he was pretending to be fouled).  You have to wonder if

a) He is just a barefaced liar or

b) He has some form of psycopathy/sociopathy that means he doesn't actually have any control.

it is certainly a feature of psycopathy that they are unable to feel or show any regret (psycho killers always say "God made me do it"  etc etc, never I am sorry).  I'm nothing like an expert in the field but if Socio/Psycopathy is a spectrum then you have to wonder...

He'll try anything, the 2nd bite and it's subsequent fall out was blamed on the UK press, well yesterday the UK press were in a different part of brazil, sadly for Uruguay as a footballing nation and especially for Suarez it's very much a cultural thing (but please don't think I am talking about all Uruguayans).

Is anyone else just as annoyed about Diego Lugano's comments? I mean I'm all for defending your team mates in sport, but to basically come out before he's even seen footage of the incident and claim nothing happened?

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/italy/world-cup/news/lugano-rallies-in-support-of-suarez_161664.html

Even worse, he later goes on to say that they were old wounds of Chiellini's and nothing to do with poor innocent Luis

http://www.marca.com/2014/06/25/en/football/international_football/1403649192.html

Ridiculous.

What is not taken into account when judging the seriousness of Suarez's actions is that it could so easily lead to a death on the field of play. A growing number of people suffer from a peanut allergy that can prove fatal. Suarez only needs to have consumed a bag of peanuts at half-time for traces of nuts to still be resident in his mouth and on his teeth. Peanut allergy sufferers go into a shock that can prove fatal, thus anyone biting a sufferer after eating a bag of peanuts is effectively committing attempted murder.

If Suarez is not stamped upon the young will ape his actions and in years to come it will be a common feature of the game for players to keel over and die of shock and I don't just mean because England have won a penalty shootout.

fifa will ban england from all international compatitions and our clubs from competeing in europe because its clearly the british medias fault that this vile person has repeat a thing that he's already served a 10 game ban for...

The guy is unhinged and anyone defending him should seek help

Archived