IGNORED

Bristol Sport - New Kit (Merged)

SuperFly2002

Br9Fx5NIMAAeW5c.jpg

There's the collar...

Not gonna lie, i'm hating this so far.. I'm hoping the red actually looks red and it is just the lighting rather than the orangy-red it looks in the pictures!

Must be the device your viewing the pictures on cos looks a nice bright red to me. I'm actually liking the traditional look of the shirt so far.

Must be the device your viewing the pictures on cos looks a nice bright red to me. I'm actually liking the traditional look of the shirt so far.

I'm hoping it is!....

I'm also hoping it doesn't look like a school PE shirt.....

I for one really really like the look of this kit, the reason people don't like it is because it's just different. Will be buying one 100 %

Nothing wrong with different, i just want to see it whole and see the cut,fit and the fabric!

Skepticism from be comes on the back of dealing with a few small/lesser known/new sports brands and getting sub par results.

I really want it to be good!.. from what i've seen so far i think people are going to be disappointed, not by the styling, but by the fit and finish.

Nothing wrong with different, i just want to see it whole and see the cut,fit and the fabric!

Skepticism from be comes on the back of dealing with a few small/lesser known/new sports brands and getting sub par results.

I really want it to be good!.. from what i've seen so far i think people are going to be disappointed, not by the styling, but by the fit and finish.

I see what your saying but I reckon it obviously willnot be as good a quality as Adidas as tbh it simply can't be due to the size of the 2 companies, however, I really don't think it will be that far behind

The Fans Parliament might not be THE fans but they are the fans that could be arsed to get down the gate in their own spare time and take an interest. I have no problem with those people having a say on what the shirt looks like.

I'm pretty sure we had a fans vote on the final design once (8-9 years ago maybe?) and people still complained.

I remember this. One option was very similar to Ajax

Personally I'm not bothered what our kit likes. But as someone mentioned above re the need to have a Bristol Sport logo, perhaps it could have been replaced with a small version of the old Robin design, or a new take on it perhaps

New-Benfica-Kit-2013.jpg

This one? Think it looks quite good. The glimpses of ours don't look anywhere near as nice though. The colour of our new kit looks too bright and orange-y for my liking.

How can you say our kit doesn't look good from glimpses?! Oh dear....

You can't judge or even compare our shirt when you haven't seen it.

Liking what I have seen so far. Based on this i might be tempted to by a shirt for the first time in god knows how many years!

Likewise, really like it so far. Need to see the full thing though. Hopefully a tasteful sponsor that doesn't look tacky and naff!

Likewise, really like it so far. Need to see the full thing though. Hopefully a tasteful sponsor that doesn't look tacky and naff!

Agreed. By the looks of it so far, it may well be a great shirt. Home or away, I may be buying one.

Being Bristol Sport, it has more appeal too.

The fit and finish?!

Wasn't it confirmed there will be two fitting options, fat bastard and trim/fitted?

Sounds very good so far and looks promising from the snippets.

Why be so skeptical when you've not seen the 'finished article'? Such a shame to have such negativity when it's totally unjustified!

I'm getting at least one of them friday , do like what ive seen but in black and white too , heard there are two sizing options ? ... All about the cost as to whether my rail dons two more future relics :)

I honestly don't get our fans sometimes.... 

When we were with Adidas everyone bitched about the designs and templates, so the club lets the fans have input and goes with Bristol Sport to ensure our own custom designed shirt. The majority went on about tradition and wanting the robin incorperated etc and so then the club shows us glimpses including the robins name on the kit, traditional plain red, a collar as lots of people said they wanted a collar and then......

everyone continues to bitch about it.

I'm sorry but this kit looks like the outcome of hundreds of fans all saying what they wanted and now they've got it all they want to do is complain before they've even seen the whole shirt!

I'm liking that. Cheers Jamo.

Me too... finally we potentially have a decent shirt.. if the material is good i will finally buy one and I am still back in the UK but off next week.. so, if its in the shop in the next few days, I'll get one.. assuming they are not asking silly prices which they tell us they won't be.. vamos a ver. 

Everything I've seen so far is making me think this could be the best kit in a long time. Retro feel, with shades of the kits Atyeo and Wedlock wore with that collar. Think this might well be the first kit I've bought in years and the little homage to my name on the branding is just the icing on the cake!

Archived