IGNORED

Bristol Sport - New Kit (Merged)

SuperFly2002

Is there really any need at all for fans to be consulted or involved? We will play in red and white at home, something different for our away kit and some fans will like the kit whilst others will hate it. The majority will be somewhere around 'meh, it's a kit' regardless of if there is fan involvement or not.

thats my feelings on it,

Is there really any need at all for fans to be consulted or involved? We will play in red and white at home, something different for our away kit and some fans will like the kit whilst others will hate it. The majority will be somewhere around 'meh, it's a kit' regardless of if there is fan involvement or not.

The majority may not be somewhere around "meh" if a marketing type really cuts loose again e.g Richard Goulds horrowshow, or stripes.

Fan led design and voting could easily be a fun and very healthy thing to do.

so who would you like the club to consult the Supports club and season ticket holders? or some one who only turns out to big games etc?

not being cynical just wondering how far you would like the shirt thing to go, also if you feel strongly about it put it to David Lloydd he will pass it on to the powers that be,

In my experience a commitee of 3 is normally the best way to get a good decision. Even better when 2 of those are absent from meetings.

The majority may not be somewhere around "meh" if a marketing type really cuts loose again e.g Richard Goulds horrowshow, or stripes.

Fan led design and voting could easily be a fun and very healthy thing to do.

But an absence of any kind of marketing and somebody at the club just choosing a shirt that looks good would suffice.

As the late, great Bill Hicks put it.....If anyone here is in advertising or marketing... kill yourself

Oh my days! Just seen the latest sneak peek - kit looks horrific! It looks dated (not retro) to me! We're going to be a laughing stock!

Never mind, whilst other fans are laughing at our kit, we can laugh at being 10 points clear at the top!

The people that have seen it says it looks good, probably best comment after Friday. I like the collar myself, I suppose it all depends how old you are as to whether something is retro.

Don't like the collar, personally. Think it's too big and bulky. I get that it's a preference thing but much prefer more modern, slick looking kits. As another poster mentioned, i think it will look like your old PE rugby shirt from secondary school!

Having said that, i'm not slating the club as like how they have taken this on and listened to the calls from many to have a 'retro' looking shirt. It's just not my cup of tea. Think every one of the sneak peek pics has looked bad. I'm hoping seeing the full thing on Friday will change my mind though!

That shirt looked quite smart hopefully ours turns out to look like that

New-Benfica-Kit-2013.jpg

This one? Think it looks quite good. The glimpses of ours don't look anywhere near as nice though. The colour of our new kit looks too bright and orange-y for my liking.

Archived