IGNORED

Bristol Sport - New Kit (Merged)

SuperFly2002

Going back to the topic who is releasing Bristol City news now

Bristol sport have tweeted that at 5pm each day to kit launch a 'teaser picture' of the new kit will be launched

I think you can get the news first from Plymouth Argyle's website

What the hell is that flap?! Bottom of the shirt? It looks like a polo shirt!

Looks like the material a polo shirt is made of

Good quality? Have you seen the stitching around the silver bit? And that's on the best one they could find for the photo.

Still think it looks like TFG pink too.

I think we should all team up and get Lansclown's head on a stick.

Bloody Lansclown, he's turning us into a laughing stock.

Damn him!!!!!!

What you say guys?

I cant believe the negativity on this. I genuinely believe its impossible to please city fans. They engaged listened and have tried to deliver.....makes you wonder they bother

I cant believe the negativity on this. I genuinely believe its impossible to please city fans. They engaged listened and have tried to deliver.....makes you wonder they bother

"But our stitching will be the laughing stock of the league! countless goal opportunities will be missed due to stray bits of cotton blowing into the players' eyes. And the baggy shirts will slow us by 0.00005%, meaning we'll be last to the ball over-and-over again. If only we could have shirts like other clubs - designed by teams of Nobel-winning scientists, made by small family firms of craftsmen in London's traditional "sportswear quarter" and modelled by various anorexic bints on the catwalks of Milan to the cheers of the world's leading fashionistas!"

Yep. I agree with you Tiz.

They're bloody shirts. Get over it.

I think the rule is that if you're playing or watching football, a replica top is OK

As general 'casual' wear, eg down the shops, it's a no-no

EDIT: and wearing speedos down the shops will probably get you arrested

ANd why is it a no no??

Im not talking about a full kit, im not talking about a name and number on the shirt.

WHy on earth am i not allowed to wear a city shirt as a casual one? I live in gloucester. I want the chavs in my city (its full of the vile scum) to know that i support City. It is different to the vast amount of tops id see of man united, liverpool, gloucester rugby (thats the worst. i HATE rugby).

I wont be told by somebody i shouldnt be weraing a city top as casual wear thanks.

Im not fat. Im not bold. I dont spill ketchup down my top. Im not middle aged.

So will people get that view out of there mind and stop being so f###### close minded. It grates me.

ANd why is it a no no??

Im not talking about a full kit, im not talking about a name and number on the shirt.

WHy on earth am i not allowed to wear a city shirt as a casual one? I live in gloucester. I want the chavs in my city (its full of the vile scum) to know that i support City. It is different to the vast amount of tops id see of man united, liverpool, gloucester rugby (thats the worst. i HATE rugby).

I wont be told by somebody i shouldnt be weraing a city top as casual wear thanks.

So will people get that view out of there mind and stop being so f###### close minded. It grates me.

its only wrong if its skin tight and you have a belly like me, :)

ANd why is it a no no??

Ah, you've got so much to look forward to.

Grown men should only ever wear replica shirts if they are engaging in sporting activity. They may also be worn on foreign holidays and around the house.

I don't mind them wearing them to football match or going to watch a football match on tv,

Ole, agghhhhh nooooooo....just when I thought we were safe.....

Shirt sales are no doubt a good money maker for the club so it's obviously important to have a design which will sell well. But I really do think we have to separate what people would wear to look smart casually, maybe a nice Adidas/Nike T-Shirt and what is basically a 'uniform' for the players.

To me football shirts look best if they are worn by a group of people, all together showing your colours and support. So at matches are the only places I suppose? Then again I got no problem with people wearing them at home, shopping etc. People can wear what they want. I have heard people turn up in one for a job interview, that's just plain stupid and disrespectful. Anyone who does that doesn't deserve a job, IMO.

I hope we get a good looking shirt, can't be as bad as the one above can it....but no doubt it won't please everybody. It's a shirt, Adidas may have had the brand name and the quality but we were let down by them, and the designs were quite heavily criticised too. Got to remember that.

It is different to the vast amount of tops id see of man united, liverpool, gloucester rugby (thats the worst. i HATE rugby).

Ah but now you mention it, to be fair, you see a lot more glos rugby shirts in glos than you do any other. They FAR outnumber the usual man utd, arsenal liverpool stuff, which is rare, and respectable imo.

It is something bristol fails miserably at.

Archived