IGNORED

Bristol Sport - New Kit (Merged)

SuperFly2002

I'm not sure what the fuss is about tbh, you can buy it if you want, you don't HAVE to.

I don't really care what the shirt looks like as long as we wear red with white shorts...... and hammer the other team every week!

Agree with that.

The rules, according to this thread, sure do seem confusing. For me, the ONLY place I ever wear a City shirt is at the gym, to piss off the sags and confuse the Man U/Chelsea types. Can anyone confirm whether this is permitted please?

It's funny that people are one one hand complaining about too many Premier shirts being worn around town and then complaining about people wearing BCFC footie shirts out and about. I think it's nice to see a fellow red in the supermarket, up the high street - wherever. I don't wear them personally but I did wear a City shirt skiing once, just to wind up my Arsenal loving friend.

The more I see of the training kit, the more I like it. I like the retro look - looks cool

Ole, agghhhhh nooooooo....just when I thought we were safe.....

Shirt sales are no doubt a good money maker for the club so it's obviously important to have a design which will sell well. But I really do think we have to separate what people would wear to look smart casually, maybe a nice Adidas/Nike T-Shirt and what is basically a 'uniform' for the players.

To me football shirts look best if they are worn by a group of people, all together showing your colours and support. So at matches are the only places I suppose? Then again I got no problem with people wearing them at home, shopping etc. People can wear what they want. I have heard people turn up in one for a job interview, that's just plain stupid and disrespectful. Anyone who does that doesn't deserve a job, IMO.

I hope we get a good looking shirt, can't be as bad as the one above can it....but no doubt it won't please everybody. It's a shirt, Adidas may have had the brand name and the quality but we were let down by them, and the designs were quite heavily criticised too. Got to remember that.

Agree with all of this.

Calm down, people...It's JUST a kit

Adidas: most of us hated the 'template' kits, plus there were supply problems, which for a company as large as them is a disgrace, and shows what they really htought of us

If the new kits isn't "top drawer", so what, you're only going to wear it for one season and not even that many times - and at the end of the day at least it will be OUR shirt, and not a different colour version of the one worn by 20 other clubs.

Agree with that.

The rules, according to this thread, sure do seem confusing. For me, the ONLY place I ever wear a City shirt is at the gym, to piss off the sags and confuse the Man U/Chelsea types. Can anyone confirm whether this is permitted please?

Gym is acceptable. The other two need more clarification.

Although our kit isn't 100% 'in house' - Southampton have cancelled Adidas and made their own.

I like it and it also shows you don't really need a big supplier to produce something decent:

Brandless-Southampton-14-15-Home-Kit+(1)

I like that and show you don't actually need a manufacturer's logo. Roma, I think, did the same last season.

The silly BS logo looks dodgy on the training kit.... and 'BS' what were they thinking putting that on the shirt????

I like that and show you don't actually need a manufacturer's logo. Roma, I think, did the same last season.

The silly BS logo looks dodgy on the training kit.... and 'BS' what were they thinking putting that on the shirt????

Indeed - I did like what Roma created in house too. They also fell out with their kit supplier and delivered the goods, using a locally sourced comapny to make the kits.

Great for that business whoever they were!

Don't understand why all the fuss being made by the club/bristol sport.

Ok, it's a bit novel producing our own kit, but geez.

Releasing little teasers each day...what that all about. It's a shirt, not king kong 2. Just show us the frigging kit for christ sake.

Reminds me if all the hullabaloo last season (or was it year before?) about massive news, anne just turned out to be a boring sponsorship deal.

Although our kit isn't 100% 'in house' - Southampton have cancelled Adidas and made their own.

I like it and it also shows you don't really need a big supplier to produce something decent:

Southampton,playing in red and white stripes,whatever next.

Fair play to Southampton

Disgusting the way that Adidas muck about with traditional kit formats. Look at WBA.

Archived