IGNORED

Bristol Sport - New Kit (Merged)

SuperFly2002

Adults shouldn't wear football shirts? What's wrong with people. And who do they think they are to say what other people can wear?

Shall we tell the club not to bother selling adult shirts then. We could do with the extra income but I guess that's not important.

Adults shouldn't wear football shirts? What's wrong with people. And who do they think they are to say what other people can wear?

Shall we tell the club not to bother selling adult shirts then. We could do with the extra income but I guess that's not important.

adults shouldn't wear speedo's

Defo shouldbt wear speedo's. I was wearing a city shirt on holiday in Mexico one breakfast time. Saw another guy in a similar top. It was a middlesborough shirt. It was a conversation starter and we still keep in touch now. Probably would have never started chatting if neither of us were wearing adult football shirts.

I think the rule is that if you're playing or watching football, a replica top is OK

As general 'casual' wear, eg down the shops, it's a no-no

EDIT: and wearing speedos down the shops will probably get you arrested

I'm of the opinion that it's not cool to wear tops to the footie, but okay if you're popping down the shops, on holiday, etc ...

I love the idea of producing our own kits and if it means kids will be buying City shirts over Man U, Chelsea etc then I'm all for it (I'd even prefer seeing rovers shirts than Premier League garbage).

However I think fans have to accept that it will take a while to get it right.  the training kit for example looks absolutely crap and utterly outdated.  

The club will get it right in a few years, but we should be more than prepared for TFG standard shirts for the first three or four seasons.  

I personally don't judge anyone wearing a football shirt down the shops but I agree that if or whenever I've bought a shirt before its been worn to city games, to football training or on holiday. I don't buy it thinking it's a great fashion accessory to wear out of an evening or if taking the Mrs to lunch. It's another way to show your support. If more people thought the same then the club would have richer for it.

• Admin

I'm of the opinion that it's not cool to wear tops to the footie, but okay if you're popping down the shops, on holiday, etc ...

I'm with you on this, always found it odd a grown up wearing a replica shirt always thought it was more for kids

Archived